A Dream

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina woke up from slumber feeling something warm pressed against her, she opened her eyes seeing Momo snuggled in her embrace. The sun hasn’t fully shone its light yet but enough for her to see Momo’s face that’s at peace, soft snores could be heard coming from her. Mina sigh in relief, thanking the heavens for everything that just happened wasn’t a dream, she raised her hand to tuck the loose strands of hair behind Momo’s ear before cupping her cheek with the same hand, running her thumb softly on the smooth skin, her heart swelled up with emotions as it finally sinks into her that it’s real and that they’re finally together. Overwhelmed by the emotions Mina’s tears flow as she watched Momo sleep, hearing the soft sniffs and sobs Momo woke up only to find Mina crying while caressing her face, her drowsiness turn into worry as she holds Mina’s hand that’s on her cheek. “What happened?” She asked, startling Mina who quickly wipes her tears away before she chuckles, “Nothing, I just never thought this will ever happen… sorry did I wake you up?” Mina replied earning a head shake from Momo before the latter wipes her tear-stained face and gave her the warmest smile ever. “I never did too, I already gave up. Now, I couldn’t thank the Gods enough for letting us be together” Mina pulled Momo close to her before leaning into the other woman’s ear to mumble, “I love you~ I swear to God I really do.” Momo returned the hug, letting out a hum feeling the warmth of Mina’s embrace. “I love you too~” They stayed in that position for a couple more before the rumbling of Momo’s stomach made them pulled away, Momo blushed as Mina laughs at her. “Breakfast it is~” Mina called in for room service for their breakfast, both of them decided to stay at Mina’s hotel suite yesterday after visiting Momo’s Father. Momo would be staying there with her. “How long will you be staying here?” Momo asked as she watched Mina brush her teeth, the other woman gargled the water before spitting it out as she wipes her face with the towel Momo handed, muttering thanks. “I’ll be here for two weeks” Mina smiled, Momo nods at this before her eyes widen in shock remembering Mina’s packed schedule for the month. “The runway is next week..” Mina smiled at her fondly before holding onto her hand. “I can have many more runways for my fashion brand, there’s only one Hirai Momo.” She said it softly with her eyes shining and her gummy smile showing causing the blood to rise up to Momo’s face. “But-“ Momo couldn’t continue when Mina shuts her up with a kiss, tasting mint from Mina’s mouth. “No more buts, I’m already here and I’m glad I am” Mina responded before she went to the door for the bell rings indicating that their breakfast is there. The smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes, and coffee waft Momo’s nostrils as the attendant settles the trays of food on the table. The newly couple ate in comfortable silence with the sound of the clattering utensils surrounding the room as both of them exchange endearing glances and warm smiles at one another.

Mina escorted Momo out of the hotel a pout visible on her face for the other woman had to work in replace of her father’s absence, seeing the look on Mina’s visage Momo can’t help but to release a laugh before her lips hover Mina’s “Sorry I need to work, I’ll be back before you know it.” Momo muttered as Mina sigh in response. “I will wait~ I love you girlfriend” Momo grin at what Mina said ‘I love you girlfriend’ it feels nice hearing those words from Mina and she couldn’t be more than happy to know that it’s for her. “I love you too” and with another kiss, Momo entered the car that’s waiting for her, Mina remained at place till the car disappeared from her sight. She turned around and went back to her hotel suite smiling to herself while touching her lips, it felt as if she’s walking over the clouds with how happy she is- Mina holds herself back from letting out a squeal and tried her best to remain calm until she’s inside her room. She flopped down the bed and she could smell Momo’s scent that still lingers, a mixture vanilla and peaches. She fished out her phone to message her girlfriend even though she just sent her out earlier but the action was interrupted when Mina’s Father’s number popped up the screen, she answered the second ring.

“Dad-“

“Mina, what’s this? Why is the upcoming runway canceled? I’ve already invited my colleagues and other future investors, then suddenly I’m hearing that you’ve canceled it and that you are nowhere to be found. I’ve expected more from you, this act is so careless” Her father reprimanded, Mina could clearly imagine the look on his face right now and she couldn’t help but wince at the thought.

“I’m here in Massachusetts-“

“Massa- why are you there?? Is that much more important than the future of your company-“

“Yes Dad, yes, it is. The decision I’ve made will determine my happiness”

“Happiness? I’m confused. Why exactly are you in Massachusetts?” He said and Mina could feel his annoyance and confusion seeping out of the phone call, Mina releases a sigh it’ll be hard to explain things to her dad through the call so she decided otherwise, sure that he can wait another week for her to tell. “I’ll explain it when I get back, I need to go now goodbye.” She said turning the call off even before he could press her into talking.

“I wonder what will be their reaction if they finally knew?” Mina asked thinking to herself, Momo’s parents were happy about it but will her parents be? And how about her brother? Mina stretched her limbs, deciding to push the thoughts on the back of her mind and just worry about them when she gets back. Mina emailed Jisoo to send her the papers that needs her signature, she’ll just work while she waits for Momo to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter