She changed or did she?

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The !?" Mina grunted, she doesn't have a spare shirt and the culprit is as good as dead. 

"I so wanna give you a backhand slap right now" Mina muttered as she took off her top, not wanting to drive with a barf on her thankfully her car is tinted. 

"Mitang~" She heard the latter whispered but Mina remained focused on driving till she reached her house, going to the latter's abode would be much of a hassle. Mina entered her car in her garage as she got out and went over the drunk woman to guide her inside the house, luckily Mina manage to lie her on bed without tripping. 

Mina decided to wash up and get changed first since she smelled like a vomit before preparing a basin with warm water and a towel for Momo, she also prepared something comfortable for the latter to wear, while dabbing the wet cloth on the drunk woman's face, Momo suddenly hold onto Mina's hand. 

"Are you already in a relationship?" The latter slurred her words as she looks at Mina with hazy eyes. 

"Shut up, you're drunk" Mina replied, continuing her task. Momo was silent for a sec until in a very quick pace Mina was pulled and all that she could feel is the soft lips moving against hers, arms snaking around her neck. Mina sigh as she unconsciously closed her eyes and just as she was about to melt in to the kiss.. she remembered Chaeyoung. Mina pushed Momo off her, backing away with a racing heart from the latter while covering with the back of her hand looking shock as ever, Mina bites unto her lips, running her fingers through her black locks. 

"I don't know anymore" She mumbled to herself as she went back to tending on Momo who by now is softly snoring in her sleep. 

---

Momo woke up from the smell of a freshly brewed coffee that is invading nostril, she looks around but she didn't panic tho there were some changes in the room she could still recognize whom it was- the feeling of nostalgia got disrupted when she felt a sudden jolt of pain in the head.. hangover, then the memory of her talking back to Mina in front of her co-employee flashed back. 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! " Momo continuously mumbled as she hits her her throbbing head.

"If you think that will help your hangover then you really are stupid." She heard Mina speaks as the woman entered holding on to a tray of food, orange juice, and aspirin putting on top of the bedside table. Momo couldn't look straight at her remembering how rude she was to her boss last night. 

"I'm sorry for what I did last night" Momo speaks giving Mina a bow not seeing how the other woman froze from her spot. 

"It's nothing-"

"No, I didn't mean to be rude to you in front of your employees" Mina relaxes when Momo added those words it seems like she couldn't remember how she almost made Mina sin. 

"Is that all you remembered?" Mina asked earning a nod from Momo as fear started to fill her eyes. 

"Did I do something other than that?" Momo asked panic is in her tone. 

"Aside from vomiting at me and my car you were dead" Mina replied in a scoff a stoic expression is on her face as Momo turned red up to the ear in embarrassment. 

"I'm sorry.. "

"Eat that and get ready, I don't wanna be late for work, just wear the clothes on the paper bag" Mina instructed her to do so. "And one more thing.. Don't drink if you can't take it" Mina added causing the girl on the bed embarrassed beyond explanation then suddenly it downed to Momo. 

"Why were you there?" Momo asked stopping Mina from her track. 

"I was there with some of my business partners" Mina replied thanking heavens for she didn't stutter at that quick lie. 

"If you say so.. " Momo trailed off going out of the bed as she approached Mina who walked back with each of her step. "But did you really ditch your business partners just to take care of me Mitang~" Momo inquired as blood started to rush o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter