Together

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Mina 14 hours to land on Boston and another 15 minutes uber to reach Cambridge where the letter leads—  her jet lag is no joke, she settled on the water bed of her hotel suite, she just finished unpacking. It's already 20 minutes pass 10am and Mina planned to head on the address given to her after lunch.. for now she needed to rest, travelling is too tiring for her.

After her 2 hour nap and eating lunch, Mina had set off to go look for Momo. She got out of the hotel, eyes on the inside of her handbag as she looks for her phone and since she wasn't looking on her way it's only logical for her to bumped in to someone.

(A/n: those in bold letters are in english)

"I'm sorry" She said as she looked up and her eyes landed on a tan beauty mimicking the same shocked face a hers then she was engulfed with a hug. "Ji— Jihyo~" Mina mused, she can't seem to have the strength to hug back and for the first time in a while Mina thanked the fate for being on her side just this once.

"What are you doing here? It's been awhile, you've grown!" Jihyo exclaimed delighted to see the girl she took care of as she pats Mina's hair. Jihyo too had change, she looks really different and is a lot prettier, she looks a bit intimidating too maybe because of her corporate attire.

"I-I came here to look for Momo." Mina told her after snapping off her trance and Mina hadn't miss the confusion on Jihyo's face so she continued. "I have some things that I wasn't able to settle with her." Mina answered rubbing her sweating hands on her skirt, Jihyo gave her a sisterly smile getting the jist on why Mina had troubled her self to go on a foreign land.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I shall be your tour guide for today!" Jihyo chuckled as Mina thanked the universe for letting her bumped into Jihyo.

"Ms Park, we only went out for lunch today, you still have a meeting to attend to at two" someone speaks and that was the only time that Mina had notice a tall, white, blonde female standing beside them looking at her wrist watch, Jihyo grimaced as she turn to her  employee.

"Tell Georgio to substitute for me, tell him I can't come and that I'm not feeling well." Jihyo answered making Mina feel bad for she had just ruin Jihyo's schedule for today.

"I can wait, I don't wanna get in the way with your schedule, your work is much more important." Mina quickly intervene shaking her hands in disapproval.

"Ohh don't mind it~ I also badly want to get out of work early." Jihyo told her taking advantage of her secretary not being able to  understand korean.

"But Ms Park—"

"Samantha, I am really not feeling well.. please" Jihyo started her act pinching on the bridge of her nose that her secretary could only sigh in defeat.

"If you say so~ Do you want me to drive you home?" Samantha offered. " Yes, thank you. "

---
The drive to Hirai estate was roughly 30 minutes and they took the time to catch up, with Jihyo showing up photos of Momo to fill up the years she was away from Korea.

"Momo started to fix her appearance when she was on her 3rd year, after her friends had persuaded her to do it." Jihyo told her telling how Momo stopped wearing her glasses. Mina can't helped the smile from creeping on her face.

"I kinda missed her wearing one."

"She still wears them at home—"

"Ms Park we've arrived." Samantha informed them after parking the car. When they got out Mina was expecting a mansion triple the size of hers, knowing how powerful the Rokujuushi is but she was welcomed by a simple two storey modern house.

"The funny thing is, Mr and Mrs Hirai didn't want us to be overwhelmed and did their best to make us comfortable.. ahh they're so nice." Jihyo told her probably noticing Mina's expression. "Samantha you can head back, thank you for accompanying us" Jihyo bids earning a nod from the woman before she drive away.

" Let's go" Jihyo called ushering Mina inside and as soon as her feet lands on the inside of the house her heart beat couldn't get any louder. "Hey relax~" Jihyo mused and Mina manage to breathe the air that she didn't know she's holding.

"Momo-yah!" Jihyo called out her voice booming throughout the house.

"Jihyo unnie you don't...  have a meeting..." Momo who just got out from bath and is still wearing a robe trailed off when she sees the familiar person with her sister. "Mina?" Momo muttered, Jihyo releases a laugh to ease the tension that's building up in to air. "Ahh yes I've brought a friend. How bout I leave you two behind to talk, I'll get some rest since I'm really not feeling well." Jihyo excused herself, as much as she's intrigued by the drama going on between the two she has decided to give them space and made her way upstairs to her room.

"Ms Myoui, what are you doing here?" Momo dropped the first name bases, she's truly shocked to see Mina at their house, while Mina was remain frozen on her place, can't seem to utter a word as she stares at Momo. "Ms Myoui" Momo called again this time pulling Mina off her trance.

"A-ah yes, I just wanna hand you this." Mina speaks as she takes the crumpled letter from her purse and with a shaky hand she  gave it to Momo who thoughtlessly took it. " I apologize that it looks like that, I accidentally almost tore it into pieces. I can't say thing directly at you so I wrote it in a letter." Mina explained as Momo examined the squashed piece of paper. " It-it doesn't look nice but I'm sure it's readable." Mina added when Momo finally opened it and watching Momo read it in front of her is the most agonizing feeling she had felt this day.

Momo read through the crumpled paper, still in awe at how pretty Mina's handwriting is even though the paper looked like .

"Dear Momo,

Hi.. I really don't know where to start or how to even properly start. I guess I should do it by apologizing on how I treated you, I'm really sorry, I just couldn't accept that after all those years of me waiting for you to come back you did when it's already too late- when I thought that you're already late.. since I'm already in a one year relationship. Trust me when I first saw you getting down the car, I badly want to engulf you with a tight hug and shower you with kisses, tell you how much I've missed you and to say that after all those yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter