Business trip

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you already arrived?" Jeongyeon questioned soon as they met at the cafe pinching Momo's waist making the woman hiss at the pain.

"Ow! I got busy okay!" Momo explained since Mina kept giving her loads of work that she had to take some of it home just to finished it on time. Jeongyeon glared at her scrutinizing Momo while the latter rubbed the sore part on her waist.

"So busy that it took you two months just to see me" Jeongyeon reprimanded earning a pout from Momo.

"It's not my fault that Mina is giving me nonstop paper works!" Momo answered back as her face changes into something that Momo couldn't read.

"How is it going?" Jeongyeon asked, Momo shifted her gaze from her, can't seem to look Jeongyeon in the eyes as she tried to look for the answer.

"I don't know.. I mean, she acts cold towards me but she still cares. Actually I really don't get her, why does she hates me? I mean yes, I left but before I did I tried to reached out for her.. I.. " She released a sigh, running her hand through her hair. "I don't really know, this is so frustrating.. "

"Momo.. " Jeongyeon trailed she badly wants to say that Mina is already in a relationship but decided not to, thinking that it was not her place to tell Momo that. She sighed. "It's been five years.. Do you still think that she still feels the same way?"

"It took me five years to realize that I like her back, I can't just give up that easily just because she's mad over something I don't know" Momo replied her eyes glint with determination. Jeongyeon only thought of one thing upon seeing the look on Momo's face, that this is going to be a 'mess'.

"Anyway, Jeongyeon-ah! Y-you and Nayeon! Omg how!? When?? What happened?? Tell mee. The last time I see you were both sending daggers at each other"

--
It was one of the usual days, Momo and Mina are currently inside the lift on the way to the parking lot with Mina of course still grumpy as always. The two of them will have to visit the dye and weaving factory at Jeonju, Mina also has a partnership meeting there. Momo is happy enough that the two of them will have an overnight trip together, just her and Mina, it almost feels like a date.

"Idiot." She heard Mina mumbled before the woman got off, Momo immediately wipe off the grin on her face as she followed suit.

"You brought your car right? Let's just meet there." Mina told her as Momo can't help but to mentally huff in annoyance.

"Yes Ms Myoui, I'll just meet at the dye factory since that's our first stop. Have a safe trip." Momo bids before marching on her way to her car, her heels clanking throughout the lot. She got in and just as she was about to leave she noticed that Mina looks like she's having a problem with her car, Momo stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked catching Mina's attention who's already dialing someone on her phone.

"My tires are flat. You go ahead, I'll just have it fixed."

"I don't think that's a good idea, you won't be there on time if you wait for that to be fixed. Hop on" Momo told Mina who was so ready to refuse.

"Ms Myoui, we're following a schedule." Momo added making Mina's eyes narrow a she shoots glares at Momo for using that against her, before she walked right up and entered the shotgun seat.

"Finally. Seatbelts please" Momo reminded her before she starts on driving.

It's almost five minutes and they haven't reached the exit of the parking lot yet with Momo's abrupt and unnecessary breaks and it's making Mina dizzy.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Mina finally lost the tiny string of patience she has with Momo's horrible driving skills.

"Why are you yelling? I'm driving!!" Momo replied, Mina could only rub her temples in annoyance as she takes a deep breath.

"Stop the car."

"Why-"

"Stop the car. I'll drive!" Mina command making Momo shiver as she stops driving- or is it even called that, and she got off as they switch places, with Mina, the drive is a lot smoother and safer.

"How did she even managed to get to the company with that skill??" Mina thought to herself.

"Do you even have a license?" Mina asked as she turn the stereo on, Momo frowned, took her card holder and showed Mina her license.

"Whoever gave you that deserves to be sued" Mina stated earning a huff from Momo who didn't argue anymore since she knew that her driving is no good.

The drive was peaceful with the stereo playing on the background, Mina is focused on the road when a waft of familiar chocolate chipped cookies invaded her nostrils, Mina's heart skipped a beat when Momo offered it to and she noticed that Momo is wearing the bracelet she gave her five years ago. Mina took a bite and in her defense Momo was practically shoving it up on her face. She wouldn't admit it but she missed the cookies.

They first arrived at the weaving factory though the dye factory is just right next to it.

"We just arrived on time." Momo mused checking her wristwatch as she got off the vehicle.

"We wouldn't have if you drive" Mina replied earning a snarl from Momo.

" 11-1 weaving factory, lunch then 2-4 dye factory and lastly a meeting with Ms Bae for the fashion expo at 6pm onwards" Momo informed Mina as they entered the facility to which they are greeted with a bow.

"Good morning Ms Myoui. Hiro Shota at your service, I'll be assessing your needs and questions for today" A middle aged man approached them with a gentle smile as Momo returned the smile to the guy while Mina retained her stoic expression.

"Were you be able to meet the quota?" Mina asked right away, wanting to finish this task quickly so she can rest.

"Yes Ms Myoui, with our progress daily we will be able t finish making the cloths a day ahead of the deadline" Hiro stated as they walk around the area Mina checking here and there.

"Where do you keep the finished product?"

"This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter