+ Winter_Bear_Chapter_1 +

Winter Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've dreamt of this moment many years ago. This was all I've ever wanted since I discovered my love and passion for performing and singing on stage. I wanted to be known. I wanted to succeed. I wanted to be heard. To be able to touch the hearts of many peope through music is one of the greatest achievements I imagined I could ever have. For people to hear my voice, my music, and develop an understanding and form a connection with them through it - if I was able to do it, what more could I ever ask for? 

 

My whole life is centered in this dream. The kind of dream I sacrificed many things for. Standing here in such a huge stage in front of thousands of fans - waving, shouting, cheering for us - and being surrounded by the glimmering of wondrous spotlights focused at us, I thought to myself 'Yes, this is the life.' My name being shouted by hundreds and thousands of fans is something that I've been daydreaming about since my teenage years. Every night as I plop down on the floor drenched in sweat after a whole day of training, this is the sight that I've imagined back then that has kept me far from giving up. We haven't had this number of fans when our group first started. Coming from a small company has more of disadvantages than edges. We had to work triple times harder than other groups who debuted the same time or later than we did. We were never seen. We were just backdrops for others. We were practically hidden. 

 

Countless times we've been explicitly disrespected and was shrugged off. We really didn't matter. We were hurt but we understood. Instead, we just focused on growing and working so hard, thinking that someday all the sweat and tears would be well worth it. And it is. It truly is worth it. It took us quite some time - a long time compared to other groups who were in the same generation as us - but we did it. Now, even with the number of years that we've already tasted the fruit of all our sacrifices and efforts, I'm still completely mystified that we actually made our dreams become a reality. From the frustratingly smallest training room to filling such a huge stadium - oh yes, we really did make it. 

 

Scanning the whole place, I tried to look at each of the faces of the fans to whom my heart is filled with love and gratefulness. Taking a step back, I took in the full picture of this moment, and as if my eyes were the shutter of a camera, I indulged myself in every detail of this precious moment that's about to become a memory. From my members that are all scattered around the stage being as chaotic and crazy as they usually are, smiling and laughing with our fans; the ever so beautiful sight of all the lightsticks of our fandom; the cheerful faces and bright smiles of our fans along with their chants that were and still are a pleasant music to my ears; to the colorful and witty banners that seem to be waving and dancing with us; everything is perfect. Everything feels so right. I feel like I'm home. I feel at peace. 

 

I am on stage. I am performing with my members who has been with me from the very start. I am with my fans who loved me so much, supported me and fought for me all throughout. This is my home. This is where I belong. 

 

I closed my eyes for a moment, trying to see if my mind has perfectly captured and stored this sight - this memory - in perfect details. My lips curved into a smile in satisfaction of what I see. Yes, this is it. Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes and allowed myself to be present in such a perfect reality of my life. Clearing my mind off of other things, I'm just gonna be here now. 

 

Cause right here, right now, there's just gonna be me and this perfect dream of mine. 

 

----------

DISPATCH TO RELEASE THE BIGGEST DATING SCANDAL YET IN THE HISTORY OF KPOP

Our source from Dispatch reveals that two idols from the most popular groups right now were spotted hanging out with their circle of friends on several occassions. It had created a suspicion that the two artists are camouflaging their dates by being with other people but Dispatch clearly states that the two remains to be the consistent pair within each sightings. It has been the case for two years that Dispatch had been following the male idol. 

 

They aren't planning on releasing the names as they have yet to gather enough proofs to back and prove their assumptions. However, our source claims that once they are able to get hold of an irrefutable evidence that the two idols are indeed dating, they would be revealing the names as soon as possible. 

 

SPECULATIONS ON WHO THE TWO IDOLS INVOLVED IN THE DATING RUMORS STARTED ON CIRCULATING ONLINE 

The online community have gone insane and is in complete chaos with the statement released by Dispatch yesterday, about the two idols who might be involved in a dating scandal. Speculations arose thereafter and are being spread like wildfire as fans try to drop names on who they think are the idols involved. Dispatch even claims it to be the biggest news they'd break - if ever proven true - and with such a claim, these speculations revolve around a few hottest kpop groups of this time. Among these are BTS, BlackPink, Twice, Red Velvet, EXO, GOT7, and MAMAMOO. Fans think that a dating scandal involving any of the members of these groups is big enough to ensue chaos and rattle the kpop community.

Here are the most mentioned names of the idols whom fans think are involved in the said scandal: 

1.) Twice's Mina

2.) GOT7's Jackson 

3.) EXO's Sehun 

4.) Twice's Nayeon 

5.) Red Velvet's Joy

6.) BTS' Jimin 

7.) MAMAMOO's Hwasa 

8.) BlackPink's Jennie

9.) BTS' Suga 

10.) EXO's Suho 

 

Amidst all these, it is being feared that there could be a really violent reactions from some of the fans if any of these speculations are proven true. Some are already expressing that they would give their support to whoever the idols might be, but many are declaring boycott if their respective idols are involved. 

 

(BREAKING) DISPATCH REVEALS BTS's V AND MAMAMOO's WHEEIN ARE DATING

It has been two months since Dispatch first released a statement that they are about to reveal a dating scandal involving two idols from the hottest kpop groups right now. Within this period, speculations arose and are still aren't dying down as fans are dropping names left and right, trying to figure out who the two idols might be. 

 

Now, the guessing games are gone and out of the window as Dispatch finally releases a set of photos showing BTS's V and Mamamoo's Wheein spending a romantic time together. The couple were seen having a picnic while painting at the backyard of V's newly purchased luxury house. Accompanied by two sets of canvas and easel, the two seemed to be having a good time painting and taking photos of each other. It has initially been reported that the two are always around other people whenever they're hanging out and this is the only time they were spotted alone. According to our source, the two met at a cafe and from there they drove for a little while before finally arriving at V's house. This is apparently the first time Wheein has visited V's place since the time it was purchased. 

 

Dispatch claimed to have been reaching out to both artists' agencies but as of this moment, neither BigHit Entertainment nor RBW have released a statement addressing the involvement of their artists in a dating scandal. 

 

FANS OUTRAGED WITH THE RELEASE OF V AND WHEEIN'S DATING SCANDAL 

To say that the kpop community is shocked with the recent dating scandal could really be an understatement. It's only been a few hours since Dispatch has announced the relationship of V and Wheein and released a set of photos of the couple, and the two are already the top searches in Melon, Naver, and all other social media sites. They also have trended on twitter world wide. What's even more shocking is the issue have already reached news sites such as Reddit, BBC News, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, TIME, and ABC News where articles about the scandal have been posted. The scandal is apparently creating such a huge buzz and majority aren't happy about it. No matter how sudden the news is, some are happy with it and for the couple but majority didn't take the dating scandal very well. As what was expected, many have expressed their anger online and have been posting malicious comments on the news article sites - mostly against Wheein. 

 

Majority of ARMYs are demanding for a statement from BigHit Entertainment addressing the issue. They are overtly expressing their displeasure and disappointment towards the agency's alleged lack of competency in handling their artists. With threats of boycotting any future releases and activities of BTS, fans are demanding for a statement from BigHit Entertianment denying the involvement of V in the dating scandal. 

 

On the other hand, Mamamoo's fans are being very supportive over the dating news of Wheein although majority are very much exasperated with how the news have gone out. Fearing of what its outcome would be concerning their idol, they are also demanding for a statement from RBW Entertainment to specifically address all the backlash the idol is facing right now. However stunned they are, a lot of supportive and congratulatory messages from Moomoos' are being posted on Mamamoo's official pages as well as with Wheein's personal SNS accounts. 

 

BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT AND RBW CONFIRMED THAT BTS's V AND MAMAMOO's WHEEIN ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP

Despite the threats and malicious comments being posted on all of their official pages and accounts, BigHit proceeded on confirming the involvement of their artist V, in a dating scandal. An hour after the confirmation from BigHit, RBW then released a statement, confirming as well that V and Wheein are indeed dating. In accordance to the statements released by both agencies, the two are revealed to be in a relationship for two years now. 

 

You may find the translation of each agency's statements below: 

 

"Hello, this is to confirm that our artist, V, is indeed dating Wheein from Mamamoo. As we are keeping an open communication with all of our artists, this news regarding V's personal life came not as a surprise for we are fully aware of his two-year relationship with Wheein. With much sincerity, we are asking for everyone to respect the personal life and relationship of our artist. Thank you." - BigHit Entertainment 

 

"Hello, in response to a dating news involving our artist, we are confirming that Wheein is in a two-year relationship with V of BTS. They were friends before they were a couple and we are genuinely hoping for everyone's respect for both of their privacy and understanding towards their relationship. Thank you." - RBW Entertainment 

 

NUMEROUS EVIDENCES SOLIDIFYING THE TWO-YEAR RELATIONSHIP OF BTS's V AND MAMAMOO's WHEEIN SURFACES ONLINE 

Following the confirmation that V and Wheein - members of the two hottest kpop groups - are in a two-year relationship now, fans have started to gather videos, photos, fancams, and other evidence they could find. Recalling that the two were Special MCs of Inkigayo back in June 2016, fans are weighing the chances that this may be the first time that the two have become acquainted with each other. Seeing how the two are compatible to each other as they basically have the same personality, majority are in an agreement that they must have clicked right from the start and the friendship has hit it off eventually. 

 

They compiled numerous gifs of how the two interacted with each other during the MCing assignment and was even more awed upon the realization that the two seemed to be close and comfortable with someone who they had just met. Seeing how the two were unconsciously standing too close to each other as compared to the existing space between Moonbyul and J-Hope, netizens once more had thoughts that the couple may have become comfortable in each other's company right off the bat.

 

GIFs below shows the difference in the couple's proximity as compared to Moonbyul and J-Hope's distance - now famously called "The Gaps"

https://gph.is/g/aj1P7Wq

https://gph.is/g/aev8W2X

https://gph.is/g/EJWLG2o

Also being compared to the interactions of Moonbyul and J-Hope, the couple appeared to be more friendly to one another - laughing at each other's lines and jokes, playful hittings, the shared laughters and a lot of eye-contacts, exhibits the chemistry of the two.

https://gph.is/g/aj1PqkG

https://gph.is/g/46q76GM

https://gph.is/g/aj1P7r8

https://gph.is/g/4z9xWKn

Also resurfacing online are fancams showing how the two acts around each other during award shows. It isn't a newfound knowledge that some fans are shipping the two together and are even compiling their moments together, theorizing that they are either friends or dating because of their actions. As a matter of fact, WheeTae - their ship name - is the most famous shipping OTP of Wheein outside Mamamoo. With the amount of fancams resurfacing online, the number of times the two have consistenly been caught stealing glances from each other are overwhelming that the netizens felt dumb for not noticing. 

160630 - KCON NY 

(The well-known little dance of V, making Wheein smile)

https://media.giphy.com/media/SwIBQQ3LqiEckm0aGR/giphy.gif

https://gph.is/g/E0ndOjr

(The stealing games of the two, wary with their members watchful eyes)

https://media.giphy.com/media/Tj4H1zHxumqqmWNTMT/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/dB7639cmpncIEdopwO/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/PgoI8nKimkCLs5BisS/giphy.gif

 

161226 - SBS Gayo Daejeon

(The my-eyes-are-only-for-you charade of V)

https://media.giphy.com/media/W3g1YBoa6hA1IaPOY0/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/VFkwkSUjaOtDP3Q2vX/giphy.gif

 

170119 - Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter