Chapter 6

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MJ’s Message 

Author’s POV

“Eunwoo?” she asked trying to hide that she’s practically hurt with his grip.

“Where have you been?” he said as he realized he was holding her way too tight. He didn’t know why but he felt so mad at the moment. He loosen the grip and eventually let go of her.

“I’m sorry Eunwoo. I didn’t paid attention with the time. Suho asked me to try a sushi and I meant to come back early but I failed so.. I’m sorry” she said holding her hand that he held awhile ago. She seems really hurt making him felt guilty.

“Why didn’t you just tell me? You’re in the middle of work and then you went as you pleased.” he said as his anger ease a little.

“I know, and I’m sorry.”

Instead of accepting her apology, he turn to pick his things up and went out straight. He can’t help but to feel disappointed to her. He gave her a chance but she seems to take it for granted. He doesn’t like the idea that she’s focusing to the person she adores instead of him, or rather, her job.

“Just go home” he said the moment he enters his car. He left her there standing as he drive away going back home. He was too angry to drive her home. He got pride. He watched her to the side mirror of his car and she is still standing there, watching him go. The image of her disappear when he came to a turn.

Yoona went home alone that night. It’s not that she is scared to go home alone but she’s upset on how Eunwoo respond to her apology. She felt guilty on going out with Suho. Eunwoo’s right. She should’ve focus on her work first but then, her silly feelings with a guy interfere. Her apartment is quite far from the studio and so she came to stop and sat down on a bench. She flinch as she felt her wound. Now she could clearly see that it was quite big.

“*sighs*”

Yoona checked her phone in hopes of recieveing any text from Eunwoo but she had none. All she had is a text from Suho and her mom. Suho texted a goodnight text asuuming she already got home. She doesn’t feel anything about it though. She was confuse. She was expecting herself to jump in joy but she’s not.

 

The next day, Yoona went to Eunwoo’s house. Still feeling some guilt about last night, she gathered the courage to still report to him. Afterall, she’s still his employee. She knocked and instead of Eunwoo, a guy of his age opens it.

“Oh, hi!” he said smiling.

“Uh, is Eunwoo home?” she asked.

“He was. But he immediately went out somewhere. I don’t know where to but it must be somewhere important if its this early”

Yoona then felt more guilty. Why did he go somewhere alone now? Is she supposed to be with him because she’s her ‘manager’? And also, he left his car. Where could he be?

“By the way, I’m JinJin. I’m a model too like him, and his friend as well”

“JinJin? Why taking so lon- oh! You’re Yoona right? Eunwoo’s manager”

“Y-yes.”

“I’m Sanha. And please, don’t talk to that bastard or he’ll try to hit on you. Come on in. Tea?”

“Yeah, look who’s talking.

“I,uh. I just got coffee and besides, I’m still going to wait for Eunwoo."

“That playing hard to get fool is bothering you? Hahaha. Don’t mind him. He’s on his period.”

Yoona smiles at them as she bows and excuses herself. She thought of waiting for him at the entrance of Motunui. Atleast she would know if he’s back. Meanwhile, JinJin and Sanha are talking about Yoona as they leave Eunwoo’s place.

“I feel bad for Yoona now. I feel bad about lying too.”

“Technically, you’re right. He went to fix something but still, Eunwoo’s got it bad.”

“Hey, speaking of which, have you noticed her bracelet?”

“I know. I was about to tell you that. MJ’s got taste huh”

“If he knew that Eunwoo is avoiding her, he’ll make his move for sure.”

“Yeah. That woman-eating jerk will do anything to get her”

“Better not tell him about this, agreed?”

“Agreed”

Then that moment, both of them felt a slight punch on their back. Both of them look back to see MJ grinning to the both of them.

“Hey boys! I just want to tell you that I heard all of it, thank you as well for the compliment”

“That wasn’t a compliment, flirt”

“Eunwoo’s been making Yoona upset huh? Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that coward”

MJ went away, still smiling as the two were left dumbfounded.

“Eunwoo’s in trouble”

“He is.”

 

Yoona’s been waiting for about 30 minutes already. Her is starting to hurt due to sitting for so long on the bench. But it doesn’t really matter. What matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter