Chapter 1

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How They Met

 

Author’s POV

Yoona is busy reading her favorite book when her alarm in her phone rang. She smirk as she closes the Sengoku Love, a book she really love to read to do a more important thing to do.

“It’s time” she said to herself as she took the binocular, opens up her window beside the counter and smiles.

“Where are you my handsome…. ah!” She adjusted the zoom of her binocular and watches the guy behind his glass window.

“Oh, gosh! There you are my prince. *whistles*”

Suho, the guy she’s been stalking for a long time now. She was inlove with him since she was in college. Suho is a highschool professor while she is a graduate student from the university he’s working. Instead of looking for a job, she’s in Kaneohe Hawaii stalking Suho.

After her graduation, she discovered that Suho is going to Hawaii to spend his summer. Being a possesive stalker, she can’t afford to see Suho going far as Hawaii. Who knows if he would meet other girls there. So she made a desperate move wherein she asked her parents to book her a flight to Hawaii as her “reward” for completing college. From Seoul to Hawaii is a risky move to Yoona. Well she doesn’t care as long as she would see her prince.

In the end, she ended up working in a small bookstore near a high school. But two meters away from the shop is Suho’s house! Actually, they are in a private subdivision in the city called Motunui. She doesn’t know until when will she stay in Hawaii but as long as Suho is still there then there’s no going home.

Yoona smiles as she watches Suho holding a hazelnut spread at the moment. His hair was a mess and he was sitting down in his couch and infront of him is a small table with his laptop on it. He’s also wearing a shirt and cargo shorts making Yoona squeel. He’s obviously just woke up.

“Goodmorning my prince,” she said smiling.

“Did you eat your breakfast? You want me to cook for you? Just look at here and give me your cutest wink and you’ll have an instant breakfast. And it comes with a bonus kiss”

Yoona giggle to herself. She didn’t even know why on earth is she making herself look like a fool for him. Yoona reminise the time, the only time he had a talk to her. It happened when she was returning the ID Suho lost. Yoona just happen to pass the hallway and saw an ID which she returned immediately to him. She’s a college student and he’s a teacher in the highschool department so she doesn’t really know him back then. The moment she return the ID, Suho thank her and gave a friendly pat on the head. Nobody had done it for her which is a kind of a big deal. Starting then, she always stalk him. She had a few crushes but the impact of Suho to her is just something.

“Why are you so handsome eventhough you just woke up and--”

“Excuse me, Miss?”

Yoona ignored thinking it was just some people outside and continue to watch Suho.

“Miss.”

Irritatedly, she put down her binocular and looked at the person disturbing her ‘stalking session’.

“What?”

“What do you mean ‘what’? I’m a costumer. I want to buy some book in anatomy. Assist me will you?”

Yoona examined him. He looked like a student. It’s summer yet he’s buying some book already? Hello? She could praise him being a goodlooking but then he still disturb her.

“Just look around. You’ll find a book in Astronomy there”

“ANATOMY.”

“Whatever. Just go around. Its not like this bookstore is huge. Just come to the counter when you’re done”

“Aren’t you going to assist me doing that?”

“Why? Are you injured? Limp?” She look down to see his perfectly fine feet.

“You seemed fine. So you can do it yourself”

The guy scoffs.

“Are the employees inside the Motunui these days works like this? Doesn’t even have some respect towards costumers. Does Aster know about this?”

Yoona’s ears bulge as she heard the name of her boss. The boss of the whole Motunui actually.

“Excuse me, mister--”

“Cha Eun Woo”

I don’t care! “You’re a korean too then. Look, I am the one Miss Aster entrusted this bookstore” she said in her mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter