Chapter 2

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Suho

 

Author’s POV

Eunwoo’s house is sure big as Yoona went there on the following day. Houses inside the subdivision doesn’t have any gates because Miss Aster’s security is the best making sure that her clients will enjoy the privacy they deserve. Although his house is quite far but the location is great! The view of the mountains is clearly seen here and not to mention the trees. Unlike the other houses, Eunwoo’s house does have a lot trees beside it.

“Hello? Eunwoo?” she said putting her both hands and peek inside his glass window.

“Hello? Cha Eunwoo are you home?”

Seems he is not inside. But Miss Aster specifically told her he’s there. And it’s Saturday as well so he shouldn’t have any class (if he has).

“Where is he?” she said. She stepped back, hands on her hips, as she measured the whole house in front of her.

“No keep out sign. No doorbell. No one answers from inside. Maybe it’s okay if I enter”

So without hesitation, she enters his house. She can’t back out now. It’s important for her to talk to him right now.

“Hello? Mr. Cha Eunwoo? I’m going inside. I just need to talk to you. I want to discuss something important” She said as she try to find him at his kitchen, his dining area, living room and even to the second floor where his room was.

“Eunwoo? Are you there? Eun- mmmmhh. Smells so good!” His room was so clean and smells so good. It was a manly smell but she still likes it. She scanned the room and his bed was kind a messy so meaning, he’s home.

“But where could he be?” she said as she went down.

“Ugh! This is the first time I’m doing things like this! I even entered a guy’s room! He’s not even my boyfriend!”

After talking to herself, her gaze turn to the sliding glass door. It was slightly open meaning he went to the garden. The moment she went out, she saw a nice garden with a pond full of coi fish. Not far away from the pond, she saw a chair facing the view of the mountains. Someone is sleeping on it. Aha! There you are you little devil!

She went near him but her anger losses as she saw him sleeping soundly with one arm over his head and his other hand clinging to a book over his chest. She take a good look at book and it was about anatomy that looks like the one she offered back in the bookstore. She suddenly felt bad. He really needs it then. If she just assist him buying that book then none of this would happen.

She noticed his white long-sleeved polo was opened halfway across his chest-his beautiful chest-and his hair framed his handsome face. The gentle breeze and the absence of the sun together with the fantastic surroundings all seemed to conspire to bless the sleeping man with the most beautiful aura.

She felt like a prince watching a princess as she watch him sleeping. How can this guy making her mesmirize with him while he’s not even doing anything! He’s a charmer yes, but Yoona shakes her head as she remembers the real reason she’s there. This guy actually wants her fired for goodness sake!

“Besides, Suho is more attractive”

She said as she turn her gaze to other direction.

What if I just strangle him right now? Or put something on his face? Or put some poison on his foods!

Yoona thought of the things she can do that moment but then again, she turn to look at him biting her finger. Once again, his angelic face have cause her to look at him dreamingly.

“I can’t believe a guy could actually look like this…”

“Look like what?”

She gasp as she heard him speak. He open his eyes and looked at her. She panicked deep inside.

Oh, for the love of--

His eyes were sharp but there was nothing in the way he looked at her to be threatened about. But damn it! He was really so good to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter