Chapter 3

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager Yoona

Author’s POV

“Hey, problem?”

Yoona sighs instead of answering Jessica. A friend she met in Motunui. Jessica is half Korean and a flower shop owner inside Motunui. For a while, Yoona is not allowed to go to work in the bookstore since she still have to plead to EunWoo. In the meantime, she’s spending her day in her friend’s flower shop.

“He’s a rock” she whine.

“Trust me Yoona, EunWoo is friendly. I don’t know what’s gotten into him.”

“How do you know? Are the two of you close?”

“Korean people around here knew each other, Yoona.”

Yoona plays with some tulips. Jessica is in front of her arranging a boquet of flowers. Actually, she was thinking of giving up. She doesn’t really need that job anyway. She just wanted to stay cause the bookstore is near Suho’s house. She can still stalk him outside Motunui anyway. But the problem is, Suho’s work is inside and that means he won’t go out often. He is the reason why she stays in Hawaii. The only the reason.

“Why don’t you just enjoy Hawaii darling? Suho will come back to Korea anyway.”

Jessica was right. She can just enjoy Hawaii and wait for Suho in Korea. She can also apply for a job in the university so they can be colleagues.

“You know what, you’re right. I can just--”

She was interrupted by the sound of the bell. Her eyes widen as she saw the costumer of the flower shop.

“Oh, hi Yoona!”

“Suho oppa” she greeted.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be in the book store?”

“I was just visiting Jessica here. And besides, I want to buy some flowers”

Jessica raise a brow at her reason. It’s obvious that she was just making something up.

“Really? Me too. Sica-ssi, is my order ready?”

Jessica looked at Yoona first. Yep, she’s glaring.

“There you go.” She said as she give the boquet of flowers to Suho. It was red roses. And the way it was packed, it looks like it’s for a girl.

“Thanks” Then he left.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Suho buying some flowers?”

Jessica felt like she committed a crime by not telling her about it.

“I’m sorry I just forgot that he ordered some roses”

“Does it comes with a letter? A card or something?” she asks holding both of her hands.

“Uh well, I remember I add a card that says ‘Thank you, ‘till next time’”

“What?! It was definitely for some girl! I’m doomed. My love life is at risk. I can’t go back now.”

“Relax, What if it doesn’t mean the way you’re thinking?”

Yoona can’t let this happen. No way! She’s the one Suho should be giving flower! Before Jessica could say something again, Yoona picked some tulips and followed Suho.

“Gosh, that girl! I’ll charge that to you!” Jessica shouted as if Yoona would hear it.

 

Yoona followed Suho to find out he’s going outside Motunui. Anxiety and anger filled her insides as she saw Suho going in a restaurant bar. She doesn’t really know why she brought some tulips with her. But seeing the situation, it’s a perfect excuse. She’ll give it to him the moment she’ll see the person that Suho will be giving out that flowers.

The moment she enters the resto, she saw Suho talking to a lot of people. Men and women, she can’t even identify which one is he talking to. It seems like a gathering. She was sitting down the bar section coveri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter