Chapter 4

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breakfast with Eunwoo

Author’s POV

The next day, Yoona is taking the path going to Eunwoo’s house. Yesterday was the day he hired her as a manager. Yoona can’t even believe herself. She accepted it just like that. She doesn’t even know what a manager does. She graduated earning a degree in financing. But atleast, Eunwoo is close to Suho making her one step closer to him as well. Her apartment outside Motunuis is already quite far and Eunwoo’s house is more. Well she doesn’t really mind walking because the cool breeze inside Motunui is very nice. She felt like walking in a nature park.

“Oh, wow” someone opens up the door for her. He’s not Eunwoo but he looks like they are in the same age though. He’s wearing a pastel-colored shirt and gray pants making him look like a teen-ish guy.

“Uhm, who are you?” she asks.

“My, this lass is so bold to ask me who I am. I’m Kim Myung Jun. MJ for the ladies” he said as he kisses the back of Yoona’s hand.

“Hey! MJ! Who’s there-- Yoona? It’s too early” Eunwoo suddenly appears behind MJ who is rolling his eyes to him. He was wearing a simple white shirt and shorts. It’s obvious that he just woke up.

“I just don’t want to disappoint you on my first day”

“I didn’t know you could be this dedicated” he said as he walks inside with MJ.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me dude?” says MJ

“No need. You don’t have anything to do with her anyway. And also, you can go now MJ, I’ll catch up later.” He said as he went outside his garden. He went to the table that is set behind his sliding glass door.

“Whatever Eunwoo. And don’t ever call me MJ, you’re not a lady” he said as he walks pass Yoona. He winked at her that made her flustered.

“Is MJ your friend?” she said as she went outside too.

“Not really. He’s a model like me and he just went here to pick me up for our shooting but I don’t want to. I want to go alone. Why? Don’t tell me you like him?”

“What? No.”

“You might misinterpret his action. He does that to every woman he meet.”

“So, should I list down your schedule?” she said changing the topic.

“I’m going to think about it first. You’re my manager but the area of being a ‘manager’ for you is not the way you’re thinking. I have my own manager but he’s in France at the moment. So for you, I want you to do what I ask you”

He said as he sips his coffee.

“Then I am not a manager. More like a glorified assistant” she said irritatedly.

“Well… Can you relax for a bit? Drink some coffee there if you want. You look like you haven’t eaten anything”

Yoona is confuse about his sudden kindness. She’s not used to it. But she sat opposite to him anyway.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t add some poison in it” he added.

“How about potion?”

“You’re insulting me again, Yoona. For someone like me, I won’t need something as potion. I can attract someone if I want to”

He rolled his eyes. Yoona hissed as she gets the cup of coffee on the table. Eunwoo just said he doesn’t have any interest to her so he told her that he won’t need those silly thing such as potion.

I don’t care if he doesn’t find me attractive! I have my Suho anyway!

Eunwoo is doing something in his phone. You jerk. Yoona looked at him irritatedly as she sips her coffee as if it is a water.

“Ouch!” she said while fanning . She forgot it’s still hot.

“Tss, look at you. Don’t think of me that much” she heard him mumbled.

Yoona wipes the spilled coffee on her shirt with her handkerchief when she felt Eunwoo is already beside her.

“Look at you. Aish, it’s because you’re drinking your coffee wrong. You should drink it slowly, like this—“

She jerked away from his as he held her hand and was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter