Chapter 5

One Summer In Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sushi Date

Author’s POV

“You’re dating Eunwoo?” one of the girl model asks Yoona. Actually, there were three beautiful girl models that are talking to her. They were so shock when Yoona told them that she’s with him.

“This is the first time Eunwoo brought a girl with him. I’m kind a jealous”

“Gosh, Eunwoo likes Korean afterall.”

Yoona just let them whine. They were actually getting it wrong. She’s his manager and nothing more. But she chose to shut . I don’t want to explain myself to them. If they think we’re dating, so be it. Eunwoo made her accompany him going to his photoshoot. After his breakfast, or should we say, their breakfast that morning, Eunwoo told her to go to the mall with him. He told her that he’s going to buy something for the photoshoot. It took them hours in the mall that in they ended not buying anything. Yoona thought he is trying to waste her time in purpose. They even took their lunch in the mall as if he doesn’t have any photoshoot that day. So when they arrived at the studio, it’s already 3 in the afternoon. But the photographer doesn’t even care. Seems like he was a VIP there.

“I’m sorry, but I still have to do something” she excuse herself as Eunwoo is calling her. She went to him as she gave him a bottled water.

“Why are those girls talking to you?”

“Because they are shock that I’m with you”

“Really? Just let them. They like me, that’s why” Whatever. Yoona just rolled her eyes to Eunwoo who is so full of himself.

“Yoona!”

Suddenly, someone from afar called her. She turn around to see MJ waving to her. Seeing how he dress, it has the same vibe with Eunwoo. Maybe he’s going to shoot with Eunwoo.

“Oh, hi MJ--”

“What do you want?” Eunwoo asks

“Easy there tiger, I’m just happy to see Yoona here.”

“I don’t remember introducing her to you”

“No need. I already know her name. *wink”

Eunwoo crossed his arms as he looks at him. MJ then remembered something and excuse himself to get it.

“I told you, don’t talk to him” he said as he turn Yoona to face him.

“But he was just…. ” she said as she was about to say something. But then she remembered, Eunwoo is her boss.

“Yoona!” then not long after, MJ came back.

“Well, this is for you” he said as he gets her left hand and put on the circular bracelet he was holding. Eunwoo’s eyes widen as he saw what he did. But it doesn’t end there. MJ, once again kiss the back of Yoona’s hand.

“Let’s go! We’re next” Before Yoona could react, Eunwoo pulled MJ and they went to their photographer. Yoona looked at the bracelet MJ gave. It’s beautiful but she can’t acknowledge it because her feelings was dominated by Eunwoo’s weird actions. She looked at him who is currently looking at her (well glarinng to be exact). Yoona shot a glare in return.

Eunwoo pointed her and pointed the chair next to her. He was telling her to sit down and behave. Huh, what am I, a kid? She thought. Yoona went there and plays with her phone. Checking her social media is bored her and so she went back looking at Eunwoo being shot with MJ. He looks so handsome, and she can’t deny that fact.

He’s not that handsome. Suho is more handsome.

By saying that to her mind, it’s like Eunwoo heard it and now he’s looking at her. Yoona raised a brow as he just looked at her. He looks at her as if he was telling her who’s more handsome. Yoona gulped at she looked at her phone again.

You jerk, why are you looking? But am I really the one he’s looking at?

Yoona simply looked at her back to see no one. She then looked at him again, and the lad is STILL looking at her making her feel uneasy. He looked at her ang gave her his most seductive look. She’s the one he definitely is looking at. Heat rise up on her face. Why is he making her feel like that? The last time she felt that is when Suho talked to her. But now Eunwoo can make it too. Why?

“Professor!” someone shouted from her back. She turn to see Suho entering the stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter