Hatred? Is It Starting?

Our Fate is in Our Hands

Living with YoungKi? How could he live with someone like him? Sure...He was trying to be a better leader and he was trying to be kinder and get to know his bandmates. He was trying to curve his dream to fit one that involved others. But did that mean he had to share a room with YoungKi? He had never had to share a room...much less anything...before he had come here. He stared at YoungKi as his face seemed to be blank. There was something wrong with him.

 

He wondered if his fever had come back? It wouldn't surprise him after all the running around they had done. He didn't realize the awkward silence that the room had fallen into, instead he watched as YoungKi spun his head. Jason stepped closer to him, wanting to ask him if he was ok. He was surprised when YoungKi fell forward into his arms.

 

"YoungKi?" Jason shook him slightly, panicking for a moment.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry."

 

YoungKi tried to stand up but he didn't have any energy. Instead, Jason picked him up and carried him into one of the bedrooms. It was very obvious to him now that YoungKi's fever had returned. He placed the maknae on the bed, quickly feeling his forehead. He sighed as YoungKi fussed slightly.

 

"Hyung...don't hate me."

 

Jason stared at him for a moment before placing several blankets over him.

 

"EeBum, do we have any medicine? ShinJung, can you get a glass of cold water?"

 

They both split out of the room to find what was requested.

 

"YoungKi!" Jason leaned over him, as YoungKi moaned at the sound of his name.

 

"I don't hate you."

 

YoungKi's eyes focused for a moment before he shivered and his eyes closed tightly.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Jason turned and quickly grabbed the pills out of EeBum's hand. He then raised YoungKi into a sitting position, not caring about how he fussed.

 

"You have to take medicine."

 

Jason forced the pills into his maknae's mouth before forcing him to drink the water that ShinJung had brought. Finally, he was able to let his maknae rest, but he didn't dare to leave the room. Just in case his maknae would get sick, he needed to stay by his side.

 

"You've never been like this before."

 

ShinJung had decided to sit in the room with his leader as well. He was naturally curious why his leader had changed all of a sudden, and he was determined to find out why. He was sure it had something to do with YoungKi. He was sure there was something about the way his leader looked whenever he was around their maknae.

 

He wanted to uncover his leader's true feelings. He wanted to know everything, even if it hurt to know. He just wanted to hear the words himself. He wanted to be closer to s.

 

"Been like what? ShinJung?" His voice was softer, his eyes never leaving YoungKi.

 

"You are...nice, and calm. You stare at YoungKi. Why?"

 

Jason sighed, dragging his eyes across the room until he met with ShinJung.

 

"I'm trying to change. I'm trying to be a leader for all of us. I want to do my best."

 

ShinJung stayed quiet for a moment, before repeating one of his questions.

 

"Why do you stare at YoungKi?"

 

Jason sighed again as he looked back to his maknae. Why did ShinJung wanted to know this answer so badly?

 

"There is something mysterious about him. There is something that I don't know and that he is hiding. I have the feeling that I need to protect him..."