Fine, my name is...

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After some time, it had been quite a routine for the three to have dinner together, sometimes Hani even stayed to watch dramas with the cousins, however, given that it was nearly the end of her midterms and finals is approaching, she needed to get some homework and studying done. 

"Hani, you already have something to draw for your final canvass? You would let me see it right? I've been wanting to see your drawings for quite some time now, but i'm really shy, some people doesn't want others to peek into their personal collections you know?" Ryeowook eagerly asked Hani while giving a side-eye to the quiet man on his left.

"I do have something in mind but I am not quite sure, I guess I still have a few weeks to finalize what I'll draw and I'll go from there. Anyway, I can show you some sketches if you like but who's the shy person you are talking about?" Hani wondered as she thought of which sketches to show Ryeowook.

"Oh, you see.... OUCH! Hyung, why did you do that?" 

"You're so chatty, I can't digest my food. Eat."

"Why? is it you then?"

"Me, what?"

"the one who is shy with his sketches?"

"What is it to you?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious"

"Curiosity kills the cat"

"Good thing I'm not a cat"

"Yeah, because cats are cute and you're not"

"Huh? well, you're, you're, you're a snob"

"You're annoying"

"You're worse than Heebum"

"You eat like a starving sailor, are you sure you're not an Ahjussi?"

"STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!"

You see, even though they had been having dinner together for the past weeks, the two neighbors still doesn't get along which seems to be getting worst as the time goes. Hani had been really pissed with the fact that A) Her neighbor is a snob B) Her neighbor always seemed to find ways to insult her and C)  Her neighbor still doesn't gives her his name.

It actually kind of bothered her so much, all she wanted to do is to address him properly. All this time, when she needs to call him it will be just, "Hey, wait for me, I also need to take my trash out" or "Hey, is Ryeowook oppa still there?" or "Hey, good morning". It just pisses her off, not knowing his name but growing attached to him in a I don't want to admit it way. He kind of has his likeable/adorable side. Like one day, she saw him going through the trash bags outside just to find out that he was looking for Bok's (his adorable and lively dog) favorite toy which was accidentally put into the garbage bag. She saw him nearly tearing up as he goes through the trash in which she decided to help.

"Can you describe to me what it looks like?"

"Oh, no this is dirty, I can do it."

"Just describe it to me ok? the garbage collector might get here soon and he might take this garbage along with us if we do not hurry up." As he describe the toy, they began searching through the identical garbage bags. Minutes later, Hani found a toy similar to what her neighbor described.

"Is this it??" Overjoyed, her neighbor jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter