With new friends and new routines

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Saturday afternoon, as Hani kept contemplating on what to eat for dinner, a knock came in her door. Not expecting anyone, she made her way to the door, as a bright smiling Ryeowook greeted her. 

"Hello Hani! How are you?"

"Ohh, Ryeowook oppa. Can I call you that?"

"Sure! Well I am older anyway. Well, are you busy? If not. Do you want to come with us. I am guessing you do not have food yet. We are going on a barbecue restaurant and you should come."

"What? Really? Barbecue? But... you just met recently"

"So? Is there a rule that we must know each other for atleast 6 months to have a group dinner?"

"No, actually. Are you sure it's ok?"

"You can come if you want, don't if dont want" her neighbor got out of his apartment and looked at Hani challenging her to respond.

"Hmp! I'll go. Don't cry if I eat all the barbecue, give me 10 minutes to change"

"Will 10 minutes be enough for a girl?

"You'll see, you can wait here or inside"

"We're fine here Hani, we'll wait for you"

And 9 minutes later, Hani came out ready for barbecue. As she lead the way to the elevator, she missed the whisper Ryeowook sent to his Hyung. "See Hyung, she's unique" to which an eye roll is all he had as a reply.

The restaurant was not far away, 15 minutes driving is all it took for Ryeowook to get them there. The ambiance in nice and not to loud, just like what Hani likes. And the smell, Hani could feel watering. It felt like she haven't eaten barbecue for months. The last time she went to these kinds of restaurants was to celebrate her friend's birthday a few months back. 

As they are seated and finally ordered. Her neighbor decidedly break the ice with. "Open your mouth wider so flies can get inside easier."

Hani snapped shut as she glared to her neighbor. "Well not everyone can go to this kind of place everyday. I don't even know how to feed myself on a day to day basis."

"Well it is settled t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter