Evil Plans and Innocent Minds

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook decided to fetch Hani first upon arriving at his Hyung's hall. Better get her first before she changed her mind, he decided. 

Hani had been full of nerves the entire day. She tried making a headway into her project that consists of a canvass that would show loneliness but ended up not doing anything due to her nervousness for the upcoming dinner. It's just a dinner , why are you so nervous? Maybe because after weeks of obsessing about my neighbor, I'll finally get to enter the hell's gate tonight? Or maybe I'm just shy? Embarrassed about my own inadequacy of taking care of myself? But as Hani thought of all the reasons she's so nervous, it only comes down to one thing. She's definitely shy around the man in front. She doesn't know why, she doesn't know how. It's just that she felt shy all of a sudden.

"Hani, let's go. Time to feed you!!" Ryeowook's voice penetrated the Hani's door while he also knocks loudly. Being deep in her own thoughts, Hani was shocked by this that she went running for her door thinking there was an emergency of some sort. 

"What? What? What happened?" Instead of answering, Ryeowook rolled his eyes while dragging the bewildered Hani to the next door apartment. Next thing she knows, she's inside a messy??? apartment. Apparently, this is not the usual case based on Ryeowook's surprised gasp.

"Hyung? what happened? did someone tried to rob you?" It was like a tornado just passed by the apartment, clothes thrown everywhere, cat and dog food messily covered the floor, the sofa was a mess. Hani could not think of any other reason why an apartment would be like this. 

"Hani-ssi kindly offered her cleaning services to me. So kind of her, I don't want to embarass her by declining when she excitedly offered that she'll clean my house, so here I am, the kind neighbor who will just kindly accept her offer and gave her something to clean" The red headed man smiled graciously. 

"So Ryeowook-ah, what is our menu for the day?" Ryeowook who still has his mouth opened by his Hyung's antics decided to prepare the dinner he brought.

"Hyung, I swear one of these days.... urrrrghh! I'm so sorry, Hani.. I'm really embarassed now"

"Don't worry about it. I really offered since you will give me free food. It's okay really." Although, I am not thinking about THIS kind of mess. Hani thought gravelly.

"Are we going to eat or what?" The red heade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter