When curiosity strikes

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 days. Hani has been carefully observing her neighbor for 5 days. No, this is not creepy at all! All she has to do is move her blinds a bit to see if her neighbor is anything other than normal. She also have to mute her TV or put it at a lower volume to listen if her neighbor is also going out at any time of the day. Mr. Cherry Guy, that's what she decided to call him, never goes out by early morning. So she thinks that he doesn't work on a normal office hours. He didn't even go out by lunch time when she's at home on the days she only have an afternoon class. He didn't even went out during the first weekend he's here.

That fact strikes her curiosity further. How can this man live? He never goes out to work, never went to the groceries to buy food, never interacted with anyone on our hall. Is he even alive still? Oh God, no...

Before she knows it, she's knocking on the devil's door frantically. 

"WHAT?!"

"Are you okay? Are you still breathing? Are you hurt? Can you walk? Do you need me to call an ambulance?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

The next thing Hani saw was the door in front of her face. well i guess he's alive, but why is he holed up in his apartment? Not knowing is killing me!!

6th day is when things started to get really fishy. It was a Tuesday night when Hani heard a knock on her strange neighbor's door. So, naturally, Hani went to the window to see the visitor.

It was a man, with 2 Pet travel carrier. It see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter