Explosion of Red

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Hee-yeon or Hani as she's commonly called rushes through the stairs looking constantly at her watch willing his legs to be strong. last 3 floors, 2 floors, 1 more stair, you got this! Hani kept cheering herself up as she manages to run to her apartment. "I made it!" One might think she won the lottery that day but no, she just have to catch the lovely couple that lives in the apartment in front of hers. Well actually lived, cause today will be the last time they'll see each other across the hall. Hani couldn't help but be tearful at that point. She just slumped at the her front door crying. 

That's her state when the couple that lived in front went out and was about to go. "Hani, sweetie, what's wrong? Mrs. Kim, a sweet lady which Hani already thought of as her own, tried to console her until she's left with only hiccups.

"What are you saying, dear?" 

"Isaidillmissyoubothsomuch"

"I-(hiccup)-willmiss-(hiccup)-you(hiccup)-bothsooomuuch!!!"

And she broke down again. She had been very close to the couple to the point that she thought of them as the grandparents that she never got the chance to have. The couple always gives her something to eat, keeps her company with their endless stories, makes her feel like she's not alone here in Seoul. 

Hani has been living alone since she's in senior high school when her mother and father split and later on remarried. They provide her with everything she needs though. Brought her this apartment, gave her allowance, pay for school fees and stuff. Since she met the old couple, she felt like she has a family again that's why when the couple broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter