Question and Answer

False Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani couldn't believe it. Would her neighbor really humor her curiosity. She started to test the waters first. Better be sure than be embarrassed right?

"So, you have pets?"

"Yes, a cat and a dog. What else?"

"Who is he?" if I asked if he's his boyfriend, maybe this Q&A might end sooner than I liked.

"Kim Ryeowook"

"Ok, why is he here every 6pm to 11:45pm?"

"You really do watch the hall huh?"

"You didn't really answer the question"

"Ask him." With that, her neighbor walked back to his apartment and locked the door.

"I didn't even get to ask for his name!" Hani sullenly realized.

Next morning, she caught her neighbor taking out the trash. It was the schedule for garbage collection so no surprise there. As she run to caught up with her neighbor who is now wearing a bright yellow tracksuit.

"Now you are super yellow."

"Excuse me?!"

"Huh? Did I say that aloud?"

"Obviously you did." As Hani laughed, her neighbor looked at her hardly.

"Am I missing some joke here? Do you really make fun of people around you?"

"No, no, I'm sorry, it's just that. When I first saw you I called you a Mr. Cherry Man. Now you're more like..." Hani bit her lip, obvious that she didn't know if it was appropriate to joke with someone you didn't even know the real name.

"More like what? Spill it you obviously wanted to"

"Okay first of all, I am so sorry for this but. You look like Ronald McDonald" and just by that, Hani wasn't able to contain her laughter. She was laughing so hard that she missed the look her neighbor gave her. She also missed the fact that she was now standing still on the elevator which is closing by the way, as her neighbor left her inside. 

As soon as the clock turn 6pm.. Hani waited by her door for the cute man, Kim Ryeowook to appear. I mean I got permission to ask right?

When the said man appeared with his huge bag. Hani did not hesita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter