Her Introduction

She Was Everything

Previously…

“To the world, we are NCT!”

 

Since our world faces a challenge this year with coronavirus, it changes our life completely as our normal life just suddenly turned upside down. So everything plus everyone had to adjust and find their balance. Today, Risa also found hers in her line of work; how to go forward with a new plan for the group she was assigned to.

Just before NCT came in, Risa and Anthony were discussing how to create a safe space and environment for NCT to do their concerts with following covid-19 restriction. Minjun suggested for only going for music shows, as long it is the safest options for the artist. Risa understood what Minjun meant, although Risa kept thinking what could there be other options for them to connect with their fans. Suddenly the door opened, in came nine handsome and stylish looking guys, all Risa could think was, WOW! Freaking wow, how are they even real? The first guy came in looks like an anime, his face was small and had the warmest smile as he ushered everyone in quickly; had this characteristic of a leader. Ah! That must be Taeyong, Risa remembered his face as she went through their profiles during her plane ride.

 

Just when the members walking in, every one of them was just in awed of their new director, the first impression was they thought she was young, too young and BEAUTIFUL in fact; more like an idol than just a scary-serious/older director. Somehow everyone got nervous and Risa could tell. Taeyong started their greeting, 'To the world, we're NCT!', as they bowed and everyone took their seats. Minjun started the presentation and Risa sat at the front next to Anthony and the other staff along with the big table. The meeting room was large, but Risa was feeling overwhelmed by the new surroundings. Anthony was kind enough to translate for Risa. Risa felt so bad as she reminds to take the Korean language as soon as possible.

 

The presentation was about discussing NCT's unit comeback, NCT 127 and NCT Dream, while there are many things to uncovered. When suddenly, Minjun called forward Risa to introduced herself to everyone. Mentally she always would tell herself; plant and grow kindness, Risa as she stood up and walked to the front. All eyes of the members were on her, they wonder what character their new director might be. Everyone seemed so curious and anxious to see meet this new director. Risa took a deep breath, 'Hi, my name is Risa, I will be your creative director for your upcoming tour. I'll be working with you during your upcoming comeback and album preparations. It's an honour and I look forward to gaining some experience working in this industry.'. Everyone applauded her and Minjun took over and Shinyoung asked Risa background and experiences from her company back in London. Risa started by telling her starting career by gaining experience while working with Susan. All her credentials were jaw-dropping for everyone, Doyoung who was sitting at the front was so impressed, while Taeil was just in too focused on Risa's beauty.

 

Taeil pointed out to Doyoung, "She's quite amazing, don't you think?", and Doyoung nodded agreeing his statements and went back to listen to Risa. Not only was Taeil was starstruck, but Jaehyun was also too occupied listening to Risa's introduction. He was quite mesmerized by her, even the moment he laid eyes on her. How she was able to compose herself, independently strong and confident, despite her young appearance. All the members were quite intrigued, wondering how these upcoming months would be like.

 

Risa continued talked about what her goal and expectations to the company, 'I do hope I can bring a lot to the company while I am here, I know the industries here are quite competitive and it is no different back where I work. I will commit and apply my experiences here to ensure the boys can have great promotions and communicate to their fans more closer. For me, the fans are the most important. Their support and contributions made NCT until today. I hope NCT and NCTzens can strive that and made their fandom prouder than ever." Risa is the type who keeps her promise, she wasn't the type who scared for a challenge instead, she fights back and made sure it's a fairly done. The NCT members were surprised on how Risa worded that perfectly, they knew their fans were their blessings. It truly shows that she meant that with all her heart. Though she wasn't an idol or an artist, she's putting herself in their shoes. Being away from home, struggling to survive; whether they can make it or not. Life wasn't fair and some are just lucky and blessed. Risa knew her struggles were different, but everyone struggles differently.

 

Risa was bullied as a child and told her she would be a failure. She cut contact with everyone that she believes that was toxic, that told her she was meant to be alone in her whole life. But it doesn't' bother Risa at all because that made who she is now. She grew strong, learn to live on her own without depending anyone, she only needed her family and true friends that support her. People pasts do not mean they are the same but rather the journey of her loving herself and self-worth is rewarding. Mark felt the same in a way, he felt he could relate to Risa's story and how she was able to work up to her position. It was hard when he moved to Seoul and he wanted to prove to everyone that he be a great rapper and eventually won every fan's heart with his talent. When the presentation, Minjun called over Risa over to meet with the members face to face. For some reason, everyone got too excited and they were lining up in front of Risa.

 

Johnny was the one started first, 'Hi, I'm Johnny, we're the NCT127. I have to say you are amazing and we're looking forward to working with you while you are here. It is such an honour to be working with you, we've heard some of your previous work from our management.' Johnny was polite and very tall for Risa's first impression. They shook hands and continued to others. Mark was the last one to shake his hands with Risa. He found himself comfortable as he sees she responded quite diligently with others. He made a move and said 'Is it okay if I ask whats your age?', Risa smiled and replied to him, 'Yeah, that's alright! I just turn 26 years old this year.' Immediately they were all JAW-DROPPED-ONTHA-FLOOR. For the first time, Mark's small eyes widened so big and his voice squeaked, 'Really? Wow! You're young.' Risa understood why everyone was always surprised upon hearing her age and wondered how she got into her position.

 

Although Risa had her few difficulties during her young age, she remained always the brightest kid in everyone eyes. She worked hard and study diligently, never once she doubted herself as a failure, and she always pushes forward. Her family was super supportive and knew she could do it. She may not say it, but she proved her honesty with her actions and always so kind to people around her. Eventually, people not only see her but recognised her generosity and selflessness. When Susan hired Risa, Risa just graduated and had few experiences but never been in a tough environment. She tested Risa strengths and weaknesses, so she could see whether Risa can handle the pressure. Risa proved to Susan when she gave Risa to handle her first big project, Little Mix had their LM5 concert tour. Unfortunately, their tour in Vienna was cancelled due to the production truck had an accident. Great news no one got hurt but the stage equipment and lights were wrecked. Risa was appointed as the stage director at the time, knew they couldn't afford to risk everything. She decided to cancel the concert and told the ticketing agency to refund their fans their money.

 

She also made sure the health and safety of the people who got involved in the accident were taken care off and medical checkup were paid for their workers, to made sure no internal injuries or after-shock effect. Risa even made every call to the workers and check up on them even if nothing serious happened. Her heart is for people and Susan knew Risa could handle even the worse case scenarios, Susan wants her to be confident and fearless but also humble. After that, Risa became one of her trusted person and one she can rely on Risa once Susan decided to retired and passed down to the company. Susan treated Risa like her daughter, she wants the best for Risa. She knew one day Risa could rule the world if she wanted to. After a few years, she trained Risa under her supervision and promotes her to be one of the general managers in the company.

 

Given the opportunity here, Risa didn't want her waste her time and wanted to prove to people that she is not just her face but her actions matters. From that moment on, the members knew she is different than anyone else. Taeyong finds her spirit so enticing and he can sense a strong leader from her. He looks forward to how she can bring NCT to bigger platforms and opportunities. One person in that particular room certainly agrees so. The person who's been attentively listening to every word Risa said since the moment she came in. The moment he knew she might be everything they could need. But first thing first, there is going to be a lot of competitions ahead of him that he didn't know he needs to fight.

 

Hi dear readers, I am truly sorry I haven’t been updating so much for this fanfic. I mentioned I would like to update my story as much as I can. Unfortunately, work has been busy tiring this year and I had a rough year due to few of close family passing. I am also have been redrafting my chapters to match our current comeback with NCT2020, so please bear with me with my slow updates. Enjoy a few of my chapters ahead, I am uploading in advanced for the long wait for my dear subscribers and future readers. Since it is a new year, here I  present you my new chapters for 2021.

Thank you for your patience and time reading my fanfic. I’ll work hard to write more (just kinda need some time for inspiration writing came thru). 

Best of my love,

Jeers