Her Life

She Was Everything

Risa as anyone could call her is a simple normal girl. Normal happy family and blessed with doing great things in life. After three years of Degree, she stayed in London for almost two years as she landed a job and paved through as a young general manager for 'Artist Republic Industry'. She got her job after interning and her supervisor, Sue. She thought Risa had great potential to do much further. After managing several events and concerts working for experiences like artist like Ariana Grande, Celine Dion, Shawn Mendes, Alessia Cara, Khalid, Meghan Trainor and many more, Sue gave Risa a job which Risa took up on her offer as an office manager for her stepping stones before she can get any higher position.

 

Eventually, Risa stride through great commitment with her work to the company and she was finally given a position as a GM. This has been the greatest and exciting time for Risa as she always loves a challenge. She worked so hard for her Degree so she can get a great job to support her career. Now, Risa is not an average dream type of girl. She never knew what she wanted to do, she always believed that whatever comes knocking on her door, she'll always say 'go!'. After being working with ARI, Risa learned the comfort of being alone, independent and adventurous. Risa also never dated, she always puts her study and career first. But for someone who's 26 years old with no boyfriend experience, she got teased a lot by her friends. But Risa never bothered about it, she never wanted to rush it anyway. Though she is not that perfect, she's just human.

 

Artist Republic Industry

Ring Ring.....

'She's here..', Paul the security guard said.

Meanwhile up in the office building, Risa's assistant, 'SHE'S COMING, EVERYONE!', Emily yelled. Everyone on the floor started to scramble through their working spaces and cleaning up their desk. Emily on the other hand, panicking and preparing Risa's office so she'll not be in trouble if her stuff is not in place. Risa is not a mean boss, but when she works, she's always focused and not even one person can bother her attention.

Emily knows this because she worked for Risa on her first day and Risa was just been appointed for GM. Both worked very closely over the years but everyone in the office is always scared of Risa. Although Risa is always nice to everyone, she always treats everyone fairly but also runs a tight ship. That's why she's successful and people are inspired by her. In a way, the staffs knew she's a perfectionist and she's always firm when it comes to working.

 

At the same time, Risa just parked her car and was just getting up to the elevator, when a call came in.

'Hey Sue!', Risa said.

'Hey Risa, how are you lovely?', Sue continued, 'By the way, I have some things to discuss with you but I can't give you the important details for you now.'

Risa, as always the calm one, 'Hiya Sue, I'm good, thank you. but oh really? Should I be worried or nervous haha?', she replied.

Sue laughed and said, 'No, of course not! I think it going to be something really good for you'.

Risa smiled but felt unsure. She then said, 'Umm okay, well, will you come by later? There's some stuff you need to sign and finalise."

Sue laughed again, 'Okay, I have to go now but I'll update by the end of today. Keep your phone with you! I gotta go to this meeting. Talk later!'.

Risa said, 'Haha okay, talk later Sue! Have a great meeting.' She closed her phone then her elevator arrived at her office.

 

Emily stood there with a cup on her hand, 'Morning, boss', as they walked toward her office and Emily explaining on her schedule. 'All the documents needed to be signed is on your table, your meeting starts at 10 AM with the event planner will be at the conference room, and they also mentioned about a guest also will be attending, and all your meetings with the branding team has already been move forward for tomorrow as you requested'. Risa stopped and said, 'A guest? Did they mentioned who?'. Emily shooked her head, 'No, apparently it's a last-minute addition but they said you will know about it.' Risa immediately turn around and faced to Emily, 'Me? No, no one mentioned this. But that's fine. You let me know when they arrived, thanks Emily.', as Risa went inside her office.

 

Risa gathered her stuff before 10 AM and went to the conference room for the meeting. There she met with the event planner, Tory. Tory is one of Risa best friend when they started intern in ARI and they both lived together until Tory married with her boyfriend for 4 years when they met in university. Then they got offered jobs in ARI, Tory moved with her husband and Risa got an apartment in the city. Now they would always hang out for lunch and it's the only time Tory get to tease Risa about her dating life. She smacked Risa's elbow and Risa gave her an OWW face. 'So have you been seeing anyone?'. Risa rolled her eyes, 'Unfortunately, no. My fairy godmother has not been coming to visit yet.' as she sat down at the table.

 

Tory went and sat next to her and elbowed her again, 'Well, you never needed one. You have me. Come on, let me set up you with someone. Richard and I been meaning to set you up with Nathan. He went to our university. I do think you guys met before...' but Risa's ear already fading out Tory's story as she keeps trying to set her up with someone ever since they were interned but it was always never a good idea. Risa only went out with the boys purely out of intention not to hurt Tory's feeling. She was just being a good friend. But Risa was always scared to date and even if she did, they never spark interest. After minutes of matchmaking, while Risa trying to get Tory to be on the meeting agenda, Risa finally asked Tory, 'Oh yeah, I heard there will be a guest joining us on this meeting.' Tory smiled and nodded, 'Yeah, Sue sent him for you. It's about your offer. You didn't know?'. Risa looked at Tory as if she heard something wrong, 'What? Sue did? Wait, hold on! What offer? Am I missing something?'. As Tory was to say something...

 

Emily finally knocked on the door and let the guest in. A very tall handsome guy with defined features of a model came in. He was wearing a casual chic outfit. He has his laptop on his hand and his bag hanging on his back. He greeted them with a smile 'Hello, I am Park Dae-Gyun or you can call me Anthony. I work for an entertainment company called SMTown from South Korea. I'm here to see Ms Risa..'

Tory smiled and finally said to Risa, 'Aha Risa, as I was about to tell you.....'

 

Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter.

Subscribe to stay tuned for more and leave some comments!


Best of my love,

Jeers