Parents

The Hurt One

Author's POV

As JiYong and YoungBae drive to Jiyong's parents' house along with Hana, Hana was looking out the car window with her airpod pro on playing music to block any noise coming from the both of em. Soon, Hana fell asleep due to jetlag.

YoungBae then looks back at Hana sleeping.

"Your sister looks so peaceful while sleeping." YoungBae said as he turned back, facing the front.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked as he still focused on the road.

"Your sister has a temper. To be honest, I'm lowkey scared of her." YoungBae said.

"She's not that bad," Jiyong said.

"She's worst than you," YoungBae pointed out.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Jiyong asked looking at him for a quick second then focused back on the road.

"Oh nothing." YoungBAe said ending their conversation.

Within 45 minutes, they arrived at Jiyong's parent's house. They parked the car near the front door. Soon the butler came out and greeted them. JiYong then opened the door nearest to Hana's side. As he opened the door, Hana fell out and was pissed.

"YAH! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Hana shouted as she stood up and dusted off dirt off herself.

"I didn't see you," Jiyong denied seeing Hana by the door.

"DUDE! MY HEAD WAS LITERALLY ON THE WINDOW! SMARTASS!!" Hana continued to shout not caring what and who's around her.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" A man shouted as he walks out with a woman next to him.

Both JiYong and YoungBae looked at both of them and was about to greet them, but Hana beat them to it.

"THIS OF A BROTHER OF MINE OR SO HE SAYS IS STUPID!" Hana shouted still pissed at her brother. Then Hana started wondering who they were. "Who are you?" Hana said with no respect on her voice and crossed her arms.

"We're your parents," The woman said as she decided to move closer to Hana.

"My parents are in the states," Hana said as the woman was about to hug her and dodged it.

The faces on both the man and the woman were sour with the response of Hana.

"YAH!! They are your parents and I'm your older brother. Pay some respect," JiYong said trying to lecture Hana.

"No they're not. If they were parents, they wouldn't be giving me away no matter the circumstances. For all I know, you guys are strangers who just have the same blood as you guys," Hana said still crossing her arms.

All of them were silent. Nobody could say anything because what she said was true. They were strangers with only blood connection towards them. 

"I'm tired, show me my room," Hana said as she walked passed everyone and asked a helper where her room was.

"This way Miss." The helper said as the helper showed the way to her room.

"Mom." Jiyong said as he walked towards his mom.

"I'm fine," The mom said as she wiped off her tears.

"Just give her time. She'll eventually come through," JiYong said as he hugged her.

The dad was just looking back at Hana walking to her room.

"What have I done," The dad said to himself.


 

Hey guys! Just a quick update and a short one! I hope you guys like it.