Meeting BigBang

The Hurt One

Hana's POV

It's been a week since I arrived at my so-called 'parents' house. I barely talk to them. I ignore their presence. The only time I see them is when it's time to eat. Mostly dinner though since I barely get a glimpse of them during morning and lunch. They say hi to me every time they see and I just look at them with a blank face and walk away. 

It's 8 in the morning, which means the guy who calls himself my dad would have gone to work. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and in about 5 minutes I was done. I walked out of the bathroom and gone out to eat breakfast and as I walk to the dining table, I put my hair on a messy bun. As I finished putting my hair on a bun, I check my phone for any updates on my friends. Then I saw a notification on Insta. It was a DM from Nina.

NNAV: Hey! I miss you!  

HNNAK: Hey!! I miss you too!!!

NNAV: How do you like S.Korea?

HNNAK: I don' t know, I haven't gone out to explore yet.

NNAV: WHAT?!?! DAMN!!

HNNAK: YEA

NNAV: What have you been doing there then? You've been there for a week now.

HNNAK: Nothing. I've been binge-watching NCIS the whole time I've been here.

NNAV: Your parents didn't take you out or anything?

HNNAK: I barely talk to them.

NNAV: smh

Before I knew it I arrived at the dining table. I looked up and I saw my so-called mom, my stupid brother, his best friend, and four other random dudes.

I went to my original seat, but it was occupied by some random dude. I just walked up to my chair and looked at the dude with a face while I cross my arms. At first, he didn't notice me. But as soon as I started tapping my feet, he looked up.

"YES?" This random dude said looking confused.

"Move," I said blandly.

"Why?" He asked not moving out of my seat.

"That's my seat," I said as I crossed my arms.

"There's an empty chair right there." He said as he pointed at an empty chair near my so-called mother.

"That's my seat," I said as I gritted my teeth trying not to punch the living hell out of him.

"Go sit right there." Pointing at the same seat.

While we were both arguings, it didn't go unnoticed by the other people in the dining room.

"That's my seat!!" I said as I uncrossed my arms and put my hands on the chair.

"As I've said, there's an empty seat right there," He said once more before pissing me off.

"I said!! THAT'S! MY! SEAT!" I said as pushed him the chair. As he got pushed out of my chair, I went to my seat and pushed his plates and everything on the side.

"Ahjumma can I get new plates," I said as I took my phone out. And before I looked at my phone I looked at the random dude on the floor. "Like I said. This is my chair." I said as I look at him with a face.

After a while, the Ahjumma set a new set of plates and utensils in front of me.

I reached out to get pancakes and fruits when that same random dude started talking.

"Who are you anyway?" The dude asked as he got up and sat at the empty chair.

I just looked at him and just continued getting my food.

Author's POV

As Hana was getting her food, her mom was just looking at her with sad eyes.

"Hyung! Who is she?" Seungri asked as he took his seat near MS. Kwon.

"She's my sister," JiYong said as he continued eating.

YoungBae just shook his head.

"What SHE's your sister?" Daesung exclaimed loud to the point where everyone was looking at him.

"Yes!" JiYong said.

"Damn! And I thought your attitude was bad, but she's way worse than you," TOP said as he puts bacon on his mouth.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Jiyong asked as he looked at TOP.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, you guys are basically a carbon copy of each other and even have the same personality, but she's way worse," TOP said as he pointed out something he shouldn't have.

"Do I know you?" Hana said as she puts her fork down and faced TOP.

"No," TOP said feeling intimidated about her single sentence alone.

"Then don't compare me to someone I barely know," Hana said as she continues eating.

"Hana Let me introduce my bandmates. The one you were talking to was TOP, the other guy is Daesung, and the one you pushed the chair out of was Seungri," JiYong said introducing Hana to BigBang.

"Did I ask?" Hana said with an attitude.

"..." Nobody said anything after her statement.

"You don't know us?" Seungri asked in disbelief.

"Am I supposed to know you?" Hana said as she wiped of crumbs.

"We're BIGBANG!" Seungri said as he made this big gesture.

His other groupmates just shook their heads.

"Okay," Hana said with no emotion in her voice.

"Do you not listen to KPOP?" Seungri asked in disbelief.

"No, but I've heard of it by my best friend. But I never listened to any Kpop song." Hana said and got up of the chair and just walked out of the dining table.

"What just happened?" Seungri asked as he didn't know what was happening.

"Don't worry about it. It's normal." JiYong said as he finishes his breakfast and soon looked at his mom. He saw the pain that was in her mother's eyes. 

He knows that she shouldn't have given Hana away to her sister/ If she didn't, Hana would've been more loving towards her. As he continues looking at his mom, he just sighs and just shook his head.


 

Hey guys!! I hope you guys like it!!