Mother

The Hurt One

Hana's POV

I was brought to the teacher's office and I brought along my stuff. I was sitting on the chair in front of whatever her name of a teacher was and I just sat there bored.

"I thought you were gonna be a good student. I didn't realize you were like this," The teacher said as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Well, if you just let me use my laptop for notes, we wouldn't have this problem wouldn't we?" I talked back at her looking up and staring at her eyes,

"Well..." Before she could finish her statement, the teacher's office was opened.

Everyone stood up and greeted her. Not all the teachers were in the teacher's office since some had classes.

"Mrs. Kwon! Welcome!!" The Vice Principal came out of his office that was connected to the teacher's office and greeted her. "What brings you here?" 

"I was called in because my daughter was called in for apparently 'disrespecting' her teacher." She said as she crossed her arms.

"You have a daughter?" The Vice-Principal asked in shock. He has known the Kwon's for over 6 years and he has never heard or seen her daughter.

"Yes, she just came back from America." She said and as she looked around she saw me looking at her with no emotion. "OMG! Hana! Are you okay?" She said as she rushed towards me and checking if I'm okay.

"Yea I'm fine," I said as I shoved her hands off of me.

"What happened?" She asked the teacher who was standing in front of them.

Ms. Kim looks at her. I don't think she knows who's in front of her. 

"Well you see Mrs. Kwon, she wouldn't put her laptop away and she was talking back at me being disrespectful," The teacher said as she explained her side of the story.

"Well, not my fault if you told me I could use my laptop for my notes. I didn't bring any notebook and pen," I said blaming my so-called mom.

"I'm sorry Miss..." My so-called mother asked as she's trying to apologize for her mistake.

"Ms. Kim," Ms. Kim said as she introduced herself.

"Well, I'm sorry about this misunderstanding. It's my fault. I forgot to inform the school about this situation." Ms. Kwon said as she apologized for her mistake.

"It's fine Ms. Kwon. Next time it's better to inform us in the future if their's any changes." Ms. Kim said as she gave an attitude towards my so-called mother.

And by the looks of it, my so-called mother didn't like her attitude.

"Ms. Kim, Do you happen to know who I am?" My so-called mother asked her.

Author's POV

"Ms. Kim. Do you happen to know who I am?" Ms. Kwon asked Ms. Kim if she knows who she is.

"You're Ms. Kwon. Hana's mother." Ms. Kim answered.

"How long have you been in this school Ms. Kim?" Ms. Kwon asked Ms. Kim.

"Almost a year now. May I ask why you're asking these questions?" Ms. Kim asked Hana's mom.

"Well, it looks like you don't know who you are talking to. If you ever give me or my daughter attitude, you wish you never met us." Hana's mom said threatening her.

"What do you mean by attitude? I never gave you guys attitude." Ms. Kim said in shock and angry. "And WHO THE ARE YOU TO THREATEN ME LIKE THAT?!" 

"If you're gonna work here, you should know who your boss is," Hana's mom said as she stood and grabbed Hana and walked out of the teacher's room.

"As I know, you aren't the boss of this school," Ms. Kim said giving more attitude towards Hana's mom.

"Ms. Kim. You better pack your bags. You're fired!" Hana's mom said before she closed the teacher's room.

Ms. Kim looked shocked. Who was Ms. Kwon?

"Ms. Kim. Please pack your things. You've been fired." Mr. Choi, the vice principal said as he walked back to his office.

"WHAT?!" Ms. Kim shouted in shock and as she saw Mr. Choi walk into his office, she followed him in there. "Mr. Choi! That's so unfair!! Who is she to fire me like that?! I still have 3 more years on my contract." Ms. Kim said giving him tantrums.

"Ms. Kwon has the authority to fire you. She's the owner of this school." Mr. Choi said as he explains who Ms. Kwon is.

"WHAT?!?" Ms. Kim shouted in surprise. How could she defy the owner of this school? And as seconds pass, her realization comes through and realized that she may never be able to get a job as a teacher anywhere in Korea. She's been trying to get into this school for the longest time and as soon as she got there she threw away her chance. Ms. Kim researched YG High School and what she learned was that the owners aren't just ordinary school owners. Their business is everywhere from Fashion to Business to Entertainment to Education. What she forgot to research about was the profile of the owners. So that's why she didn't know who Ms. Kwon.

"Ms. Kim please go pack your things. And we will compensate for breaking the contract. We will direct deposit your compensation on your bank snd you will receive it within a day or two." Mr. Choi said and explained that she will be compensated for.

Ms. Kim just walked out of the office and went to her desk or used to be her desk and packed her things.

'My life is over!' Ms. Kim thought in her head as she was packing her things in a box.


 

 

Hey Guys!!! 

Sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense and sorry that it took me long to update! I hope you guys like it! I tried my best!! I will write a longer and much better chapter. Till next time!! 

Bye!!