Brother

The Hurt One

Hana's POV

I turned around and saw my picture on the guys' phone. What the !

As I was looking at my picture, the guy then noticed me and realized that it was me in the picture. He then looked at his phone then back at me.

"Hey!" He said as he stood up and walked towards me.

I turned back around and just drank my drink. I looked up at him and said, " Yes?"

"You're Hana right?" He asked politely.

"No. I'm not," I said sarcastically.

"Really?" He said being oblivious from my sarcasm.

"Yes, I'm Hana," I said annoyed. "Is he dumb or what?" I said under my breath.

"Huh?" He said not hearing the last part.

"OH. Nothing." I said looking away, "So who are you anyway?" I forgot to ask him.

"Wait you don't know me?" He asked looking shocked by my statement.

"Am I supposed to know who you are?" I replied with a bit of an attitude.

"Well aren't you a brat." The guy's friend said.

I just scoffed at him. "And who are you?" I gave him even more attitude than the other guy.

These guys are so annoying. Why the can't they just tell me who the they are.

"Just ignore him. He didn't get much sleep." The guy said trying to cool everything down. "My name is Ji-Yong. Kwon Ji Yong. Your older brother and this is my best friend Taeyang," Ji-Yong finally introduced himself to me.

Wait! Hold the up. This dude is my older brother?

"I don't have a brother," I said as I crossed my arms.

" I am your brother. Didn't Aunt Dami tell you about me?" He questioned me thinking I was lying.

"No. Nobody told me anything about a sibling," I said. Then all of a sudden I heard a notification on my phone. It was a text message from my Aunt.

Mom: Have you arrived?

Me: Yea.

Mom: I forgot to tell you before you left. You have a brother and he's gonna pick you up once you're done.

Me: I already know. I happened to sit behind them in the cafe and I saw my picture that you sent me.

"Who's that?" Jiyong asked since he saw me on my phone.

"My mom," I said not looking up from my phone.

"Mom?" Jiyong said in surprise.

"Aunt Dami," I said still not looking at him.

"What did she say?" Jiyong being a curious cat.

"She just told me about you," Looking up to him with a blank face.

"See I told you. I'm your brother," Jiyong said

"Whatever. There's my luggage." I rolled my eyes and pointed at my four huge luggage on the side.

"Damn Woman!! What you got in there? Four people?" Taeyang exaggerated his expression with sarcasm.

"No just the stuff I need till the rest of my stuff arrives," I said as I walked away.

"YAH! Where are you going?" Taeyang shouted.

"To the car. DUH!" I turned around and gave him the 'Duh-face.'

"Do you even know where you're going?" Taeyang said crossing his arm and tapping his foot.

I then stop my tracks and looked back at them. "Let the way then," I said to cover my embarrassment.

They soon got my stuff and led the way to the car. What I didn't notice before is that both of them are both covered up. I then thought to myself. Is my family some kind of criminal that they needed to be covered this way. I was thinking of many scenarios of what my actual family is actually like. Before I knew it, we were in the car. 

My brother then got his keys out and opened the car. Then he opened the trunk of the car and with the help of his friend Taeyang, they put my stuff in the trunk of the car. While they put my stuff at the trunk, I opened the back passenger door and got in. I then looked around the car. That is when I realized that the car I was in was a Bentley Continental GT V8. 

'Damn!' I thought to myself.

Kwon JiYong's POV

I didn't expect this. How come my sister doesn't know about my existence. 

"Yah! Your sister is something," YoungBae said as he glanced at her.

"What do you mean?" I replied not understanding his statement.

"You and your sister have the same attitude," YoungBae said as he finished putting Hana's luggage in the trunk.

"What attitude?" I walked to the driver's side while YoungBae walked to the passengers' side.

"You both are brats," YoungBae exclaimed and mehrong at my face.

This mo-er. I just laughed him off.

I then I got in the car and started the car. I turned back at Hana to see if she's settled in the car.

"What are you looking at?" Hana snapped as she saw me looking at her.

"Nothing," I said as I faced back to the front.

"Then why were you looking at me?" Hana said as I can see her cross her arm in the rearview mirror.

"I was just looking to see if you're ready to go," I said as I buckled myself.

"Then it was nothing," Hana replied.

"Yah! Don't talk to him like that," YoungBae then snapped back at Hana.

"Talk to him like what?" Hana then snapped back at YoungBae.

"He's your Oppa, so give some respect to him," YoungBae then lectured Hana on her attitude.

"What are you? His boyfriend!" Hana replied not backing down from this argument that they're having right now.

WHAT!?!?!?! The !!!

"Yah! HE IS NOT, I repeat NOT my boyfriend," YoungBae and I surprisingly said together. We then looked at each other and back at Hana.

"And you were saying," Hana replied acting as she had won.

"Whatever. Just sit back. Do whatever. it's going to be a long ride back home." I said as I backed out of the parking lot and headed back home.