Solution Four by Bambam

How To Propose 101

Solution Four by Bambam

“Bambam, you’re objecting to everything. Share your suggestion then!” Jackson crossed his arms and challenged the younger boy.

“When it comes to proposal, of course we have to make it grand! Let the whole world knows!”

“Huh?”


They were on holiday. Mark had surprised Nayeon on her birthday with a pair of tickets onto a cruise ride. (“It’s coming soon right?”) Thankfully, it wasn’t a busy period of the year; her direct boss had approved her leave. Although unknowing to her, Mark had contacted her boss directly and informed him about his proposal plan.

So now, here they are in the middle of the sea with the sound of the waves and the sea breeze as their company.

“Hey princess,” Mark walked up to Nayeon who was on the deck and slid his arms around her waist from the back. “What are you doing out here alone?”

A soft laugh escaped from Nayeon.

“Waiting for my prince, I supposed?” She joked and leant her back against her boyfriend’s body.”

“Is he here already?”

“I think he is.” Nayeon smiled and turned around in Mark’s arms. “I’m looking at him right now.”


“CUT CUT CUT!” Jaebum waved his hands wildly as if he was wiping the imagination bubble off everyone’s head.

“I’ve not even got to the main point!” Bambam whined and crossed his arms, obviously unhappy that he got interrupted.

“Alright Bam.” Jinyoung took a quick playful glance at Mark. “Continue but straight to the main point. Our poor Mark’s face was getting redder by the minute.”

“IT’S NOT!”


“What do you think of being promoted to being a queen instead of a princess?” 

“I thought there are no more cheesy lines!”

“This is necessary!”

“What do you mean—“ Nayeon looked up at her boyfriend with a look of confusion on her face.

Mark only smiled and slowly, flower petals fall from the sky, which attracted many of the people on board to get onto the deck. Nayeon looked up and there above them, was a helicopter with two men in black throwing flower petals from above.

“What is this—“ Nayeon turned to look at Mark for more answers.

“Look up again.” Mark smiled wider and shifted his gaze up, which Nayeon followed. Mark snapped his fingers when she did as told; at that moment a beautiful banner flowed down from the helicopter.

“Will You Marry Me, Im Nayeon?”

It took Nayeon a while react and when she did, Mark was already on a knee with a ring in an opened velvet box. This huge hooha had attracted many of the guests out and now all eyes were on the couple.

“Will you be the queen of my heart, Nayeon?”

Nayeon made no response and simply stared at Mark with her teary eyes before she tackled him down with a tight hug.

“I assume that’s a yes?”


No one made any sound after Bambam’s scenario. Instead, the six of them were all staring at him with a look of disbelief and then chaos happened.

“YOU CRAZY !” Jaebum, Jinyoung and Jackson started throwing the fries on their table at the younger boy’s direction. Mark was just facepalming; Youngjae and Yugyeom just looked like they were enjoying Bambam being attacked.

“How is this in character for Mark?”

“This is worse than my idea! I only suggested a restaurant!”

“And yours is so much more costly than mine!”

“Was that not a good idea?

“NO!” Six voices yelled at the same time.

-----

` i'm really having lots of fun writing these scenarios. or maybe, i had lots of fun. because i've finished writing all the scenarios and the actual proposal. we are now only left with youngjae, yugyeom and mark. 

so, question: which is the most ridiculous scenario out of these four?

- ddeokbxkki -