Ch-6 "Psychopath"

Devil Within /Vkook-Vmin

"Oppa~ Where are you going again?" A cute voice whined clinging to Jimin. Her tiny fists curling to the sides of the shirt. 

"Hey, I really don't like hugs." He softly moved away, then turned to find at her all sad, "but~ I like it only when you are under me, clawing my skin, screaming for more." He held her by waist, who giggled blushing. 

"Oppa!!" She hid her face on his chest.

"Now, be a good babygirl, come back home after your shift. Don't make me miss you." He pecked her lips when she nodded. "Oppa have to work. Bye baby." He snuggled her again before leaving.

Hopping on his newly rented black Van. He pulled on his black shades, It's time to avenge you Park. 

 

It is the most confusing case Yoongi ever got, he suspected Jungkook for owning suspicious objects in his wardrobe, it was crazy... but his basement was empty... If Jungkook is a psychopath why would he leave such objects on lose.

He had normal childhood, his parents are in a slump about the condition, will an ace student be this heinous. The girls next town his kept missing from few weeks, and suddenly everything keeps linking back to Jungkook. 

"As if someone is framing him." Yoongi muttered. His assistant not even fazed, noting it down.

"But sir, maybe it is Jungkook. His record is way too perfect." His hand resting on his chin.

"No, that's a 70% chance it's Jungkook. Another 29% that he is an ally to a serial killer." Yoongi adjusted his glasses, "And.... there's 1% chance that someone is framing him." 

The boy clicked his tongue.

"1%is too less to follow, we don't have much resources to get a lead on it, sir." Yoongi looked at him.

"How about you? I will keep you off other leads, can you just focus on that 1%...." He stood up walking towards his assistant, "I trust you the most here Eun Woo. Department won't follow this 1% gamble but will you do this? For me?" He insisted, pressing his shoulder.

"Sir, I... you don't have to ask. I will follow your order." He smiled, little concerned. 

"Hah, ofcourse but this mission is dangerous. You will be alone searching up close without any supervision, be wary of the danger. If there's someone framing Jungkook, they are very well hidden and they may .... not want you to find that out." He sighed... "Even if it's my order Eun Woo, it's up to you, you can decline."

He leaned on the table, contemplating if his assistant will decline or not.

The young cop pushed his hair back, sighing deeply. He doesn't want to move back.

It's a gamble, but what could go worse? He might end up finding the "real" culprit and we will be face to face to "it". He can handle it, he was trained for this. It's an uncertainty but what can possibly go worse.?

 

 

.....

The room echoed with muffled screams, it appeared like the room was empty for except the chair Jungkook kept struggling on.

He had been here for days, the blind fold on his eyes wet with tears, hairs messy, his lip dry with blood on.

I have Taehyung was the last message he had received, when he left to look for him, being chased to an ally by a van, he thought he would die when a guy with scream mask attacked him with a bat, the man kept hitting him harder everytime. 

Jungkook did fought back, he kicked the man off him making him yell and grunt. But Jungkook couldn't gather much strength to stand back up, the guy repeatedthe  assault beating him to the pulp.

To the point he lay lifeless on ground, he felt being dragged away but he couldn't do anything but grunt in pain.

He was alive.... suprisingly. 

How long has it been? Will I starve to death? Where am I?.... 

 

.......

"Min Yoongi!. Suspect only Jungkook for now, since he disappeared and there are no more new missing cases." A stout man yelled.

"But sir, those blood stains near the gym could be of Jungkook's, we have to wait for DNA results." He reported. "I will solve this case within a week sir, trust my leads."

"This isn't a time to be a hero! We have to answer our superiors! To the parents who's kids went missing, to the reporters, to the country.! Why can't you see it's Jungkook! put him on wanted list!."

"Sir, there's a chance he got framed, his family is on line t---"

"I need results! Not speculations! All evidence points out at that pyscopath boy on run, all you will find out is he is not 'missing' but ran away!."

"Sir, I will get the results. Please give me some time." He retorted out of words. It's true all the evidence he got after the people went missing, directed at Jungkook.

This was similar to Busan serial killing case from 3 years ago. And Jungkook is from Busan too, the killing had mysteriously stopped after 13 cases. 

Everyone on the team and media speculated that it was because Jungkook moved to Seoul.

It fits perfectly in the puzzle.

Too perfectly.

.........

Taehyung had locked himself in for over three days, and it was just darkness that accompanied him.

Wasn't it a week ago? That he was drinking with Jungkook and when he linked his arms with Taehyung's.... when they felt how their lips taste on their own. ...And it doesn't feel possible to get over him, he keeps seeing him crying in his dreams.

He pulled his hair, Where are you Jungkook!!!!

Yugyeom kept calling, but Taehyung couldn't hear him cry anymore. The poor boy found out about his possible serial killer best friend missing post after his surgery. 
"He would never kill someone...." he texts this to everyone he knows but except Taehyung nobody believes him anymore.

Media was quick to release the possible idea of Jungkook being the one behind Busan serial killing, they convinced the country with misleading titles like, "A psycopath from Busan on a killing spree." "Ace student turns out to be Ace killer" "Good son, is fake."

Everyday, there's something new about Jungkook, few people testified against him, they supposedly saw Jungkook with bloody hands, and few said Jungkook attacked them but they escaped.

 


"Mr. Min, we got the DNA result of the blood found near the staircase." A young lady placed the file on YoonKi's desk who perked up and rushed to look at the file.
"And !??."