Ch-3 "Still the same"

Devil Within /Vkook-Vmin

 

"Tae Sunbae for real!! You dance like god!. Reminds of my ex boyfriend hahahahah." Drunk Jungkook leaned on taller male's shoulder giggling, and his own moist and shiny lips.

Maybe going to a bar with Jungkook was the best idea Taehyung ever came up with. He found out that Jungkook was gay and is extremely cute when drunk, and needy too.... Maybe that's what I was originally planning to know. So needy and desperate.

Jungkook is subtly dropping hints for Taehyung to carry forward, He would argue on how Jungkook winked at him for second bottle, but if he look closely latter his lips watching the elder male chug. 

He is so beautiful..... ethereal. I want to throw on bed.

And Him calling me 'Daddy' and Yes'

They are wasted, swaying and shaking to the music. Yugyeom and Jungkook enacted titanic and danced arms in arm.

Taehyung would lie if he said he wasnt jealous, but He is a senior he need to be sober enough to send them back home.

His eyes shaked when he saw Jungkook throwing his head back while holding his gaze. I don't think I misread it.

Taehyung took that as a clear sign that Jungkook was inviting him. Such a toy..

Yugyeom's brother took them back home, he was little stiff and probably didn't liked his dongsengs hanging out in gay club with a badboy senior like Kim Taehyung.

He had offered him to drink too but the latter had insisted on taking them back home, not speaking a word to him while placing two wasted boys in car.

I could've made out with Jungkook. What a waste. His brother even ignored when Taehyung tried helping him to carry them both. Why is he treating me like that.

He purchased three bottles of soju before leaving for come in a cab. I wasn't gonna force Jungkook... I don't harm anyone... why was he giving me that look... that yugyeom's brother. Why did he come there. 

Jungkoo- k you should have stayed.

Taehyung kept whining to the dricedrive faster. He just wanted to sleep and forget the night, he have Jungkook's number. They will meet again.

 

*****

 

 

*****

Drunk Taehyung stumbled out of his cab, He barely managed to walk properly. "Hmm~ hmm~ I am a lonely loner~. So lonely lonely.~ lonely jung jung." He messily unlocked his door, tripping by it. Tried dragging himself up over his sneakers and tripping hard on couch. Finally falling on a soft person, "Ah.." Jimin gasped.

What the . Taehyung? "Jesus you scared me Taehyung.!" 

"Oh~ Warm~." Taehyung giggled snuggling to the warm boy. Who let him cuddle.

"Haha.. you sleep Tae." He pecked his hand, rubbing back of heavy boy on him.

You are so late. But I missed cuddling with you. Its been a while. Infact it didn't feel like a possibility.

"No~." He whined, snuggling closer, rubbing his nose on Jimin's neck softly. He sniffled moving back to look at Jimin.

"So, Sle--" he was stopped by Taehyung's fingers brushing his lips

Jimin stopped, making Taehyung look up at him, gazing directly into his dark eyes, "Taehyung?...", he whispered and gulped as Taehyung leaned in panting softly, No words were exchanged but only the feeling of their warm lips moving softly, sleepy and slow.

They kissed.

It was their 'day' today, maybe Taehyung actually never remembered it. It was the first time they met at arcade, the time Jimin had accidentally fell on him after feeling dizzing with VR games.

Taehyung was lonely and sad, heart broken, so was Jimin, he had spend his entire life studying hard, was trying to soothe his loneliness at arcade centre, which is infact 'boring' alone.

They planned to accompany eachother and pretend to know eachother while enjoying. That's how a beautiful bond developed between them. Pretending to be bestfriends while being strangers.

They may have not formally introduced themselves until third time meeting eachother at same place. Laughing at how good they were pretending to be close friends yet enjoying eachothers company.

"Ummm..." Taehyung shuffled at the bedroom door, bit his swollen lips. Why did I think he was Jungkook, and why was he on my couch . He kept shaking his foot wondering how will he cover this mess.  ! What if he thinks Im leading him on. Mfing Taehyung couldn't you just sleep in cab.

This morning he woke up to find himself clinging hard on sleeping Jimin, he recalled kissing him. And thats how he ended up locking himself in his own room.

I am sorry ugh Jungkook. Wait. We aren't dating though.

 

2 hours later, Jimin was awkwardly sitting on the couch wondering if he should leave. He recalls hoe Taehyung whined for Jungkook last night. It hurts but they had kissed after a long time.

Taehyung sheepishly walked out of his room, trying very hard to casually offer breakfast/lunch to Jimin who rejected the offer.

"Well..uhh about last night," their eyes met but Taehyung looked away, "It didn't mean anything, you know right." He placed water bottle on table. "Atleast have some water before you leave." He said not even looking at Jimin, hopping on couch to switch on TV.

Leave. Leave leave. Or I am going to go on knees and apologize .

"Ah do-dont worry about it, I didn't even remember haha........ and oh wait, don't forget about my dance show tonight, Bye~." He waved before leaving. Taehyung sighed out loud throwing his legs. Ahhhhh. This was awkward I couldn't even reply!!.

It wasn't the first time Jimin got his hopes up.
It wasn't the first time Tae kissed him, they had made out couple of times even after the break up. It wasn't anything new. Right? 

And when Taehyung kept mumbling Jungkook's name. Jimin was prepared.... but he had hoped.

They both needed eachother to fill up emptiness in them, to seek comfort, to be content to have eachother. There were times when they both secretly hoped to get back together but wondered if other wants the same. And it was mostly after Tae's casual breakups.

Jimin could've stopped him last night but he did not. Maybe I like getting hurt. He smiled to himself as a thick drop of tear rolled down his cheek. It hurts good.

Three years back.

"Do you like Hoseok?." He questioned Jimin, who came back to their shared home drenched in sweat from his dance practice. He looked breathless and tired.

"Let me rest, wow." He pants before giggling. He swiped his hair back smiling, Taehyung's eyes following him "I don't know haha ....actually maybe yes." He ped his bag to unpack his stuff. "Why?"

"I don't really like him though." He internally growled at the idea of Jimin being with Hoseok. "He was literally flirting with my girl infront of me!!." Yeah he was, Hoseok isn't the right guy for you.

"And you broke up with her Tae!. Lol and wait... Why did you guys breakup in first place?." He questioned when the latter furrowed his brows at him. 

Jimin continued emptying his back pack,tossing the used shirts and empty bottles out of it.

"She smiled at everyone the same  ... Not like you... I thought it was just for me... and when I realised that... it was over." He replied casually and Jimin didn't questioned that. 

It isn't uncommon for Taehyung to lose interest in people he date. Taehyung is desperate and he doesn't wait for relationship to develop. He expects more than he should within few weeks of relationship. Jimin wants to warn him, but he wonders if he will snap like he did earlier when he warned about liking too many people too soon..

"Don't go out with Hoseok." Was the last thing he said that night.

They broke up last year. But some feelings were still the same. Priorties and possessiveness was still the same.