Ch-2 "Okay"

Devil Within /Vkook-Vmin

 

I don't know if that's my heart that hurts or is it my hangover. Taehyung curled on the floor, fidgeting and squirming.  Of course it must be my hangover, but I wanna stay in pain, It hurts and at least pain is accompanying my empty heart. Biting his quilt he closed his eyes, groaning.

.

Jungkook walked past me, and I was waving at him... he kept texting someone, probably the 'one' he was gonna meet for his assignment project. 

Why was he with 'him'? BUT who? A senior?

Covering his head with arms, he shifted slowly towards his bed. I wish I could sleep more instead of overthinking.

"Wasn't I, him and professor were only one who knew about it..... !!"....Wait.. Jimin? . He dismissed his overthinking assumption.

 

 

 

 

 

Cute Chimmy | 7:45 am

Yah! Tae!!!! where were you last night? PIG You have presentation tomorrow.

Cute Chimmy | 8:46 am

Are you drunk?? I will get you hangover drink when u r up!! Text me back Turtle ♡

Cute Chimmy | 8:50 am

Btw!! I have some news.

Cute Chimmy | 9:25 am

Are you dead baby? 

I don't want to see you right now,. let me have my time.

Cute Chimmy | 9:55 am

Imma kill you.

Cute Chimmy | 10:15 am

..  you ..

....seriously, won't open your door?

Cute Chimmy | 10:16 am

Tae, I know you are up....

Cute Chimmy | 10:16 am

..... 

Cute Chimmy | 10:16 am

ummm...

 

 

Taehyung sighs softly ignoring the notifications.

I am becoming insane, destroying myself. I probably don't care about anyone... 

I don't know why..... but I want Jungkook to notice me now, like me, get to know me....and Only me. He kept checking his Instagram, scrolling and liking Jungkook's old posts, smiling at times.

Of course it was a fake id. He wouldn't risk spoiling his image as a stalker in front of Jungkook. 

I need to know if he is Gay or Bi. I hope he is....I havent seen anyone so perfect and cute. DAMN. I need someone who can get me talk to him very casually. 

"Yugyeom!!!." His eyes widening. Yes....

Yugyeom.... yes he can do it for me... set me up, it will be most normal way...... I can atleast get his number. He is the only person who hangs out with Jungkook the most, his bestfriend.

 

Tae NOT Hyung | 11:30 am

Hello Yeom  Sup? I wanted to ask something.

YugYum | 11:33 am

Hey Tae!! Yeah sureee and! Omg I was going to text you, have to go through your work this weekend every professor ever praises you.

Tae NOT Hyung | 11:33 am

HAHA wow and sure thing bro, anytime. I will help you with everything, hmm btw I need your help for a different matter.

YugYum | 11:33 am

Oka Tell me what is it about! I will gladly help bro!

Tae NOT Hyung | 11:35 am

Yeah... Um Can you get me Jungkook's number. 

This is too straightforward I need something to cover it up good.

Tae NOT Hyung | 11:35 am

The prof asked me to help Juniors regarding projects.

A Lie won't kill.

YugYum | 11:33 am

... I have my presentation about same topic. you should help me too!! :3 

YugYum | 11:33 am

And Alrighty! I will send his number right away and let him know. Let's meet TAE SIR. !!Thanks tonssss! 

Tae NOT Hyung | 11:36 am

Not a problem :)

 

YES!!! IT WAS easier than I thought! I FEEL BETTER NOW!! I will be helping them in a way that they will be indebted Haha.

I should probably go out for lunch and buy some new decent jackets. To make the best impression ~ Or will I over do it.

 

 

 

******

Poor Jimin kept checking his messages, he was well aware that Taehyung was up and waited right infront of his door with droopy eyes. That motherf ***  He is worried about him and about the upcoming presentation he had, so he had prepared it for him beforehand.  

He never failed but If Tae fails to impress companies representatives he might not easily get jobs.

He knew Taehyung is distracted these days, too unfocused and last year's presentation got him lot's of postive feedbacks, And he doesn't want him to slack off now.  Especially now.

"!..." he almost fell back when Taehyung pushed open the door and literally stumbled on him.

"Jimin!...what are you--" he Said helping him up, "were you here the whole time moron??...Oh... it's so cold out here." He ruffled his cold hair, his eyes turning soft at Jimin. I almost fell on my back. Cute Jimin looked adorable with his nose turning pink and eyes moist with cold.

"I know you are gonna get dermit points if I don't help you." Jimin smiled. Showing a flash drive giggling.

"That's.... a given... I dreamed of getting kick out of room before the presentation...weird." He fondingly smiled back at his very adorable best friend.

Thank you Jimin. Really. I wasted my entire day. But I aced last year. I will again.

But why are you trying so hard till now. You don't have to.

 

Fivee years back

"Jiminie~~ Happy birthday!!." Taehyung cooed at his baby faced Bestfriend who blushed brightly at him, eyes disappearing into cute crescents.

It was his birthday and Taehyung was more than prepared, he had been waiting, to shower love on the latter, he loved being praised and cuddled.

"Tae.. Thank you ..hehe." he rubbed his hands almost drooling at the cake, His sweater paws looking most adorable ever.

"Aww." Taehyung couldn't help but coo at him. Shall I just envelop you and make you squeal.

They had the best evening in ages, it was cold and chilly with slight showers and the sky turned beautifully blue as they walked under their umbrella after enjoying coffee flavoured cake in the cafe.

The amusement park rides still making their blood rush with lingering excitement.

"Jimin ah.... um I have something I wanna say..." Taehyung whispered breaking the silence. "Look at me." He touched his shoulder when Jimin was distracted looking at the moving cars infront of him.

Taehyung cupped pink haired boy's cheeks when he turned around with curious eyes. 

"Whaa--." Before Jimin could ask he was met by pair of moist lips on his cold ones. He was stunned for few seconds still not registering everything clearly.

Is Taehyung kissing me?

The kiss was brief and Jimin gluped . "I like you." He said while pecking again."...so much..that I..... can't stop thinking about you."

 

 

Present

Jimin hugged himself swaying a little, with slight blush on his cheeks as he kept smiling. He bit his lips enacting the little hug Taehyung did before leaving, it was for a brief moment but so warm. Throwing himself on couch he cuddled the pillow and thanked himself for waiting so long. He kept smiling the whole time not focusing on tv but at the tingly feeling that kept bubbling in his chest.

 Taehyung still cared.

Hehe. "Yes.....!"

He jumped back to check on his buzzing phone.

It must be Taehyungie~ isn't it~

Jeon | 1:20 pm

Hi Jimin Hyung! Thanks for the tips I will share the  tomorrow....And umm can we postpone today's study group I can't come today I have to meet Yugyeom and Taehyung Sunbae. ~~ pretty phwease.

Sunbae | 1:25 pm

Uhh... okay. Let's meet later.

 

O.K so this is how it is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:- The plot looks rushed. But it's definitely will get denser and slow. ^^