Ch-1 "Crush"

Devil Within /Vkook-Vmin

Jungkook was his only desire.

A beautiful boy, who sings alone in music room. He won't deny the fact that he stare at him.....his pretty closed eyes, soft lips moving and letting out sweetest voice he ever heard. 

Melodic music intervening his heart strings.

(Song "Heartbeat")

Taehyung wants it to be his spectator cheering for him but not loud enough to be heard by him. He doesn't want to stalk him but he can't help but follow him..... everyday.

It's him he see everyday, maybe it's hallucinations when he sees him on his couch laughing about something.

Waking him up in morning with his messy hair.

Whispering 'I love you's'

Or he maybe be too obsessed, it aches his heart in way that makes his senses go numb, tickle his skin.

Living a ruthless life until now, he questions why did he even spoiled himself as most rude person ever. Worst boyfriend to ever be, he might have broken and hurt his partners a thousand times. 

Will anyone believe him if he says he's fallen hard in love.

He can't believe it too. Jeon Jungkook 

Jeon Jungkook is a transfer student, who sits next to him. And may be since then he is preoccupied by him every single day and everything around him was blurry.

His world seems to be moving in a bliss. Isn't he the same cute boy he met in an exhibition, who helped him when he was lost, practically ignored and wandered away from his parents. 

Jungkook with bunny smile, held his hands. All he remember is he was soon reunited with his pissed off family. In contrast to them Jungkook's parents were angels.

No wonder his cute giggles echo in his memory when he dreams about him. He remember catching fishes with him. 

......

He had convinced himself that it was his temporary crush and he usually play with people he ever crushed on for a while. And leave them. Unfortunately heartbroken.

But this time he was scared to approach someone, Wondering if he is even worthy enough to actually ask him.

Fidgeting about what if he rejects him, will he hate Jungkook, the only person who managed to tickle his heart in a way he never imagined. Maybe he isn't the only one.... but he's scared.

Afraid if Jungkook gets hurt by him.

It's complicated.

I follow you

You make me follow you....

I like you

You make me like you

I never felt this way before

I am scared.

I watch you, smile, laugh and kiss me in day dreams

I am scared to get closer.

You are like a bubble i wanna keep atching.

don't wanna hurt you

dont wanna lose you

Wanna keep feeling this way as long as I can

I am invisible for you...and maybe I am glad.

 

look at me...

but.....don't look at me

want you

but i dont...

because I Like you too muchh....

 

"Hello~ Are you Kim Taehyung?" A bubbly voice interrupted him from his thoughts.

And he kept staring. Heart pounding loud in his ears and everything was blurry.

"Taehyung-ah" Jimin nudged him.

Jimin with bored face clicked his tongue, what's wrong with Taehyung.

"Huh?." He gaped in reply, still staring at his long term crush Jeon Jungkook, who was smiling with a confused look. He waved his hand and offered to shake his hand.

"Mm... Are you Kim Taehyung?,.... I am Jeon Jungkook professor asked me to get help from you regarding my assignment.... uhh... can..I--?." He flinched when Taehyung jumped to take his hand when he was about to withdraw.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly at that.

"YEAH!! YEAH SURE NO PROBLEM  HAHAH." His voice, desperate and excited.He vigorously shaked Jungkook's hand, before waving his hand when he left with confused look.

What's up with this guy? Wondered Jungkook.

He fell back to his seat, holding his chest exaggerating his heart's situation as his over dramatic self."Omg... what was that... that's Jungkook!!! Jungkook!! Isn't that him?." He yeets.

"I know that's Jungkook, and what's up with you? We all know him." Jimin replied casually sipping in his slurpee. His eyes squinting at little at the dramatic boy.

Yeah... Jimin doesn't know. "....He ... is ..my....uh I ugh.. uh.." he stammered covering his cheeks. 

It's not like his bestfriend will judge him, it is probably the first time he is going crazy over someone and maybe Jimin will about it.

"H...he is your what?." Jimin raised his brow with a teasing smile. What is this about.

Of course Jimin will support him and do everything to bring them close. Right?

"Damn it. He is my crush and I can't ing believe!! Ahahahaha I WILL DEFINITELY GET CLOSER TO HIM." He blabbered stuffing his face with sandwich that Jimin got him and rushed off to his locker, leaving Jimin alone on the table of their cafeteria, who continued sipping his green slurpee.

Well that was awkward and too sudden. Tae is acting weird, he is actually weird all the times. Is this something to worry about.

"Hmmm Jeon... is he his new muse.?" He wondered.

Taehyung being a photographer, hunts for new muses probably every month. Get them to model for him, he gets obsessed over them for a while. And that's how long his relationships ever lasted.

Will it be the same this time?

 

 

 

 

 

***********

"What do you mean, Sir?." Taehyung shooked his head. What now.

"You don't have to help Jungkook, someone is already helping him, you don't have to worry about it Taehyung." His professor replied dismissively. He kept scrolling his smartphone, cross checking. Waving his hand as in asking Taehyung to leave.

"But...why and how... I don't--." 

"I know you are busy Taehyung and I don't wanna burden you with more new responsibilities. Focus on your own presentation." He stressed the word 'Presentation'

Recalling his last presentation about adult models, and how everyone in class were suddenly interested in the idea of presentation, fighting eachother to ask questions about it. Professor  probably never saw them that attentive ever.

Taehyung gaped before shaking his head. Oh hell no. I just got a chance to finally talk to him. 

"Bye Taehyung, Shut the door when you go."

He doesn't understand why but he won't be able to meet Jungkook at his house everyday for a month, just because his professor thinks it might affect his presentation. He had everything planned, to how to approach the cute boy and progress their relationship. And that dream was shattered before it formed. He considers himself unfortunate. 

Extremely unfortunate.

What about Jungkook's assignment?

 

(>>>>)