Disaster Strikes Again

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE AND A DAY LATER TOO HAHAHA. Okay well, I wanted to write another update for you guys because well…

I’m releasing another story but it’s more like… something to do but it’s not a priority. We love not sticking to one story lol. I hope you guys like this update as well. And thank you guys so much for supporting me when I’ve been gone for so long. Enjoy uwu

——————————————————————————————————————————

 

Chaeyoung flopped onto her bed in relief. “Ahhh nothing is more satisfying than feeling fresh after a shower.” Suddenly, she got a notification on her phone. She picked it up and groaned, “Ugh it’s an email from the professor.” The email is basically saying the requirements (12 font size, Times New Roman, single space) of the report and the exact time it’s due. “11:55PM? Why the hell is it a weird hour?”

 

She closed her phone and looked up at her ceiling. “There goes a peaceful first week of college.” Then, she remembered something. A certain raccoon you could say. Chaeyoung got up and grabbed the piece of paper with Momo’s number on it. She quickly input it into her phone and started texting her.

 

[hey it’s Chaeyoung from history. Uhhh thanks for the pocky. Are you free tomorrow to help me with this report? I want to finish it as early as possible.]

 

She sent the text and laid on her bed. Several minutes later, Momo texted her back.

 

[hihi Chaeyoung! I hope you’re doing well (。◕‿◕。) I have class until

1pm but i'm free afterwards. Is that okay?(゜゜)]

 

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow. Wow this girl really likes to use emoticons.

 

[that’s fine. I don’t have class tomorrow so honestly any time works for me. We can meet at the library after your class.]

 

Another text from Momo came in.

 

[oh that’s great! And lucky for you, I have boring morning classes (╥﹏╥) oh is it okay if my friend tags along? She gets out at the same time as I do. Well we are in the same last class ヾ(=´・∀・`=)]

 

Chaeyoung sighed. I hope her friend isn’t as hungry as her.

 

[fine by me. As long as she’s not slurping ramen like you]

 

[Ehhhh??? Σ(・・) you’re so mean TT]

 

[you literally did that today. That’s why I’m in this mess >:(]

 

[oh.. you’re right ( ̄ー ̄;that’s okay tho. That’s why I’m helping you do this report you can do this! (`・ω・´ )b anyway I gtg but good night Chaeyoung!]

 

Chaeyoung laughed at the messages. Dork

 

“It’s creepy when you’re smiling like that.” Chaeyoung jumped as she saw Dahyun standing at the doorway with her arms crossed.

 

“Bro! How long have you been standing there?” Chaeyoung exclaimed!

 

“Long enough to see you smiling like the idiot you are!” Dahyun laughed as she dodged a pillow. “Anyway, who you texting? That pretty girl of yours?”

 

Chaeyoung blushed, “Yah! We’re just classmates. Anyway, I was texting her about meeting up tomorrow at the library. Can you give me a ride when you go to class?”

 

“Sure. I’m already taking Tzuyu so why not. The school meal club mobile lets go!”

 

“And you’re short.”

 

“STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HEIGHT!”

/////

 

The next day came. Chaeyoung was waiting outside the library. She kept looking at her watch. 1:30… where is this damn girl?

 

Suddenly, Chaeyoung saw two girls running up towards her. She crossed her arms, “Momo, it’s 1:30. Where were you?”

 

Momo caught her breath, “I’m sorry. I got lost trying to find the library. Also, this girl was no help at all.”

 

Sana smacks Momo’s arm. “Yah! It’s your own fault that you slept through orientation as well.” Sana fixed herself and reach her hand out, “Hi, I’m Sana. Nice to meet you.”

 

Chaeyoung looked at her in surprise. So this is the girl that suffocated Tzuyu. Chaeyoung smiled and shook her hand, “Chaeyoung. Now let’s get inside and work on this damn report Momo.”

 

Momo saluted, “Aye aye captain.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and all three of them entered the library. 

 

They managed to find a secluded spot, away from all the other students that are studying in the library. The moment they sat down, Momo took out her bento box and started eating. Chaeyoung shook her head, “Really? You’re suppose to help me.”

 

Momo shyly swallowed her food. “Sorry, it’s lunch time for me and our friend made us some delicious bento lunches today. Right, Sana?”

 

Sana happily took out her own bento box, “Yep! She’s the best… well she’s the only one who can cook out of the three of us. But still, we’re grateful for her.” Sana opened up her bento and happily took a bite.

 

“Geez.” Chaeyoung took out her laptop and opened a blank document. “Well, the professor said that for the report I have to write about the division of North and South Korea.” 

 

“Sounds easy enough.” Momo said as she took another bite.

 

“The thing is: I have to find five reliable sources and research is definitely not my thing.” 

 

“And that’s why I’m here for you!” Momo exclaimed as she raised up her hand. The students heard and shush the group. All of them blushed, “Oops sorry.”

 

Chaeyoung just sighed again and went to get started on her report. As she typed, Chaeyoung can’t helped as she started the smell the food in the girls bentos. Her stomach started to growl. Damn it. I wish I packed a lunch. I should’ve pack the leftover rabboki.

 

Momo noticed that Chaeyoung was holding her stomach and look at her food. Momo smiled, “Chaeyoung here. Say ahhhhh.” Momo grabbed a piece of her food and held it up to Chaeyoung’s face.

 

Chaeyoung blushed, “H-Hey. It’s okay. I’m not hungry and you don’t have to feed me like that.” Chaeyoung's stomach growled louder which resulted in her face becoming more red.

 

Momo smirked, “Your stomach says otherwise. Besides, if you have some, I can finish early and help you faster.”

 

Chaeyoung reluctantly ate the piece of food and looked away. “It tastes good.”

 

Momo beamed, “My friend will be very happy to hear that.” And with that, Momo managed to finished her bento (idk how she managed to finished it in like 5 minutes but we don’t question here lol) and grabbed her laptop and opened up docs to help Chaeyoung.

 

A couple of hours went by, Chaeyoung and Momo managed to finish a page and a half of the report while Sana was doing her studies and homework. 

 

Tzuyu entered the library. She walked around to find a book for her class when she spotted Chaeyoung at a table. Dahyun did say Chaeyoung she’s working on her report. Damn this is the first time I’ve seen her work this hard. Or work anything at all besides doodling. Tzuyu walked up to Chaeyoung and waved, “Hey Chaeyoung.”

 

“Oh hey Tzuyu.” Chaeyoung waved back.

 

Suddenly Sana ears perked up. “Wait, Chewy’s here.” She got up from her seat and ran toward Tzuyu. “Hihi Chewy! It’s Sana!” 

 

Tzuyu stopped. “Wait! Sana is he- GAH!” Before Tzuyu could finished, Sana managed to tackle her and hugged her tightly. This time, she managed to not suffocate her with her chest. Tzuyu struggled to get away from Sana’s embrace. “Sana get off of me!”

 

“But I missed you Chewy.” Sana tighten her grip onto Tzuyu. Some students saw this and shushed them. Tzuyu’s face turned red and it didn’t help as Chaeyoung smirked at the two of them.

 

Then, a librarian walked up to the girls, arms crossed and with a glare. “Excuse me, but this is a library. A place of study. If you two are gonna make a disturbance, I will not hesitate to kick you two out.”

 

Sana let go of Tzuyu and the two of them stood up and bowed. “Sorry ma’am. It will not happen again.” Sana apologized.

 

“It better not.” The librarian turned around and walked away.

 

Tzuyu turned toward Sana, her arms crossed while Sana just shyly played with her fingers. “Hehehe.”

 

“Don’t play the innocent card.” Tzuyu sighed,

“It always seems like trouble follows you.”

 

“I’m sorry. But you’re here! So sit down.” Sana grabbed her hand and guided her to the table. Momo greeted and introduced herself to Tzuyu.

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just sat there, still smirking at Tzuyu. “Nice to see you here, Tzuyu. Or how Sana said it… Chewy?”

 

Tzuyu glared at her, “Don’t you dare, shortie.” Before Chaeyoung could say anything back, she received a text from Dahyun. Tzuyu also received the same text from Dahyun. “Dahyun unnie said we need to meet her at her car. She’s done with class.”

 

“Yes, I can see that Tzuyu. I received the same text.” Chaeyoung started packing her stuff, “Well thanks for meeting with me Momo. I think I can finished this on my own but thanks again for getting me documents for the paper.”

 

“No problem! I’m glad I could be of some use.”

Momo happily smiled at Chaeyoung, “But will I see you tomorrow?”

 

Chaeyoung was confused, “Yeah? We have the same class tomorrow morning. Just don’t be late this time and eating toast again. Bye Momo. Bye Sana. It was nice meeting you.”

 

Sana waved happily, “It was nice meeting you too Chaeyoung.” She turned her head and winked at Tzuyu, “Bye bye Chewy. Come see me again.”

 

Tzuyu glared, “Stop flirting with me. See you in class tomorrow and don’t sleep in the halls again. I ain’t gonna wake you up again.” The two girls left.

 

Sana turned to Momo, “See? That’s the pretty girl that I told you and Mina about! Isn’t she gorgeous?”

 

“Sana your gay is showing.” Momo laughed as she got a playful hit from Sana.

 

Sana sighed, “Should I ask her out already?”

 

Momo looked at Sana in shock, “Woah aren’t you moving a bit too fast there? You barely met the girl like what yesterday. Plus, I don’t think that girl likes you.”

 

Sana scoffed, “Of course she likes me. If she didn’t like me, she wouldn’t have accepted my hug.”

 

Momo raised, “Accepted? Girl, you practically threw yourself at her.”

 

“Details details. She’ll come around heheh.” Then Sana realized something, “OMG I FORGOT TO GET HER NUMBER.”

 

“Oh, Sana.” Momo laughed, “Never change.”

////

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were walking down the halls, making their way to Dahyun’s car at the parking lot. Chaeyoung spoke up, “So uh that Sana girl. She’s interesting… and hot as-“

 

Tzuyu smacked Chaeyoung’s head. “Not in the mood right now. I just embarrassed myself in public again… because of her.”

 

Chaeyoung rubbed her head, “Oh come on Tzuyu. I’m pretty sure she’s not that bad. Sure you guys got off the wrong foot and she practically suffocated you two times already but I’m pretty sure she’s a sweet girl. You just gotta give her a chance.” She nudged Tzuyu, “If you know what I mean.”

 

“If you meant dating a flirt like her then no thanks. She seems like a snake.”

 

“Hey hey. We don’t judge a book by its cover. Jihyo taught us better than that.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes, “I am just saying get to know her better. Maybe she’s just flirting with you onl.”

 

Tzuyu sighed, “Whatever. I’m seeing her tomorrow unfortunately so we will see what happens. But on the other hand, that Momo girl… she’s nice.”

 

“Yeah when she’s not slurping loudly on ramen noodles. But she’s not bad I guess. She managed to help me find sources for my report quickly. So I gotta give her props.”

 

“Are you guys gonna have another date?” Tzuyu chuckled as Chaeyoung smacked her arm.

 

“It’s not a date! It’s just doing homework together. That’s it.”

 

“Whatever you say dude. Oh look, we’re here. And I see Dahyun. Wait, why is just standing there like an idiot?”

 

“Let’s go find out.” Tzuyu and Chaeyoung quickly ran up to Dahyun. They found her staring off into space, her hand holding a piece of paper.

 

“Hey unnie. What happened?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“Ummmmm uhhhhh… I think I got a date…”

 

There was a moment of silence. “WHAT?!?!??!!