First Day: Chaeyoung meets a Raccoon

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

It’s now Chaeyoung’s moment to shine! Enjoy y’all!!

—————————————————————

After saying her goodbyes to Tzuyu, Chaeyoung made her way to history class. As she walked throughout the hall, she noticed the vending machine was wiped empty. No snacks were seen inside the machine. What the… did they forgot to refill it? She just shrugged it off and went on.


 

Chaeyoung arrived in time for her history class and managed to get a seat in the back. Yessss maybe I can sneak a nap or something.

 

The teacher came into the classroom and the class started to quiet down. “Alright, settle down. Good morning to you all.” The class greeted him. “I am Mr. Lee. I’ll be your History teacher for this semester. I hope that all of you pass this class with no troubles. A good rule of thumb is attending every session as I take attendance and it’ll go to your grade.”

 

The whole class groaned. Chaeyoung on the other hand, she just face planted onto her table. Great… just ing great. I can’t ditch out of class now.

 

“Alright settle down. I’ll be taking attendance.” The teacher started to go down his class list, reading each student’s name one by one. Everyone was present whenever he called their names. However when he got to a certain name there was no response. “Hirai Momo? Miss Hirai? Is there a Miss Hirai Momo?” The students looked around and just murmur ‘no’s’. The teacher sighed, “I guess she’s absence to- ”

 

Before the teacher could finish his sentence, the door swung open all of sudden, revealing a girl catching her breathe with…

 

Is that a ing piece of toast in ? What is this? A cliche anime in real life???

 

“Sorry I’m late!” The girl managed to saw while still munching on her toast, “I was just- ”

 

The teacher interrupted her, “That will be enough Miss Hirai. Just take a seat anywhere that’s free.” Momo hung her head low as she enters the class. “Oh and no food in the classroom. Please finish your toast outside.”

 

“Oh that won’t be a problem.” And with a blink of an eye, Momo inhaled that toast and quickly chewed it. The students had their eyes wide as they saw the scene. For Chaeyoung, her jaw dropped. What the is with this girl? Suddenly she saw Momo coming her way. Oh lord she’s coming. Why? Then, she saw there’s an empty seat next to her. !

 

“Um hello?” Chaeyoung turned to Momo who shyly stood there. “Is that seat claim?”

 

Okay Chaeyoung. You can be a total and say yes it’s taken by your backpack or just nice for once but never talk to her. She went with the option.

 

“No. You can take it.” Momo happily bowed to Chaeyoung and thanked her. Chaeyoung just went back to half listened to the professor as he kept reading off names.

 

“My name is Hirai Momo!” Yeah I know, you definitely made your name heard in this class. Chaeyoung thought. “I just transferred here from Japan along with my two best friends. I’m studying Dance as a fourth year here.” She stuck out her hand, “Hope we get along.”

 

Chaeyoung took her hand and shook it lazily, “Yeah whatevs.” She said as she let go.

 

“So what’s your name?”

 

“I’m pretty sure you’re gonna hear it right about-”

 

“Son Chaeyoung?” The professor called out.

 

She raised her hand. “Here.” She lowered her hand. “See? That’s my name.” She turned her head to face Momo only to find out that she was blankly staring at the board. Annoyance grew within Chaeyoung. Is she going Sims mode on me???

 

Chaeyoung nudged Momo which snapped her out of her state. Momo looked at her, “You missed him calling my name.” Chaeyoung sighed, “Anyway, the name is Son Chaeyoung. This is my first year of college as an Art major.”

 

“Oh my god! A first year! You’re such a baby!” Momo went to pinch her cheeks and Chaeyoung was not having it at all.

 

“Yah! Stop pinching my damn cheeks!”

 

Then there was a loud cough from the front. Both girls looked forward and saw the teacher with his arms crossed, staring at the two girls along with other students. “If you two are done disturbing class, please take out something to take notes with as I will begin to lecture. Thank you.” He said sternly.

 

The two girls quickly pulled away and took out their notebooks. “Okay then. Let’s start today’s lesson.”


 

Not even a couple minutes into the lecture, Chaeyoung was starting to feel bored and drowsy. She peeked over to her side and saw Momo sneaking some snacks into from her backpack. Her eyes widen when she saw that her backpack was filled with random snacks from small chips to candy. Then she remembered the empty vending machine before her history class. Well case solve. she looked at Momo again who munching on a cracker. It was this raccoon who cleaned out the machine. She turned her head toward the professor and tried her best to listen.

 

Ughhhhh this is so boring. I need a distraction. So at the side of her notes, she began to doodle whatever came to her mind. As she doodle, she suddenly heard some slight slurping news. Oh god do we have an alien in this class? She turned to where the noise was coming from and her eyes widen to see Momo eating instant ramen.

 

“What the ?! How the hell did you do that?!” She yelled as she stood up from her seat.

 

The teacher was done with the two girls. “Miss Son! You’ve disturbed my class too many times today so how about we have a talk after class.” Then he pointed at Momo, “As for you Miss Hirai, what did I tell you about food? No food in my class and I see you eating that bowl of ramen. After class as well.”

 

Chaeyoung and Momo were shocked. It was just their first day and first class and already they were on the wrong foot for the professor. Chaeyoung sat back down and glared at Momo. Momo only hung her head while still eating her ramen.

 

Class ended and the teacher scolded the two girls harshly once all the other students left the class. Once he was done, both girls exited the room and stood in front of the door as they closed it.

 

Chaeyoung was furious. “Great! Just in great! A three page report due at the end of the week!” She turned to Momo and pointed at her, “And it’s your fault!”

 

Momo only looked down in shame, “I-I’m sorry.”

 

Chaeyoung scoffed, “Yeah you better be.” With that, she left Momo and walked down the halls.

 

Momo only stood there, guilt taking over. Suddenly an idea popped up in head. She grabbed a box from her bag and a sticky note and pen. She wrote something quickly and stuck it on the box. Then she quickly caught up with Chaeyoung.

 

“Hey Chaeyoung! Wait!” Chaeyoung turned around and suddenly Momo shoves something into her hand. “Here, please accept this. Again I’m sorry for what happened today.” Momo bowed to Chaeyoung, “Bye Chaeyoung. I need to get to my other class.” With that, Momo sprinted off.

 

As Chaeyoung saw her disappear, she looked down at what Momo gave her: a box of strawberry flavored Pocky. On that box is a sticky note. She picked it up as read it: Chaeyoung i'm sorry for causing trouble for both of us. I didn’t mean to. My friends tell me I’m an idiot and I agree that I became an idiot at that time. So please forgive me. I’ll even help you with your report! Here’s my number xxx please I’m sorry :(

 

Chaeyoung sighed as she folded the note and put it in her pocket. She opened the box of pocky and took out one stick. She ate it as she walked to her next class. Well, she did predicted my favorite flavor so I guess she isn’t totally an idiot. She slightly smiled and as popped another stick in .

 

—————————————————————

Three down! One to GO! How will Jeongyeon meet Nayeon? We’ll figure it out next episode!

 

Thank you again for all of your support! Its honestly makes me smile whenever y’all comment, subscribe or upvote my stories uwu

 

And remember! After Jeongyeon meets Nayeon, y’all can comment prompts for this story! Until then, hope y’all are excited to see the finale of all four Bros seeing their crushes.