First Day: Tzuyu meets a Shiba Inu

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

You guys voted for Tzuyu so here she is! Next I’ll do Chaeyoung and finally Jeongyeon based on the votes from the poll! Hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

—————————————————————

As the three girls waved goodbye to Dahyun, Jeongyeon faced Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. “Alright, do you two know where your first class is?” They both nodded, “Okay good. I’m going now and I’ll text you guys when I’m done. Apparently they schedule me to work at the bookstore today last minute. See you girls later.” With that Jeongyeon left to go to her class.

 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at each other, “What’s your first class Tzu?”

 

“Korean Literature.”

 

“Ouch that’s rough.”

 

“What’s your first class Chae?”

 

“History. Also rough especially in the morning.” Chaeyoung yawned, “I don’t think I’ll be able to stay awake.”

 

“You better or else gonna take away your strawberries in the fridge haha.” Tzuyu laughed.

 

Chaeyoung smiles, “Yeah yeah. I know. Anyway, see you later Tzuyu.” They both fist bumped and went their separate ways.

 

Tzuyu looked down at her schedule, trying to find her classroom number for literature class. Damn it, why the hell did they number these so weirdly? As she continued to find her classroom, she something was caught in the corner of her eye. She turned back and saw a girl slumped to the ground, leaning against the wall for support. Is that girl okay?

 

She walked over to the girl and crouched down to her. As she got closer to the girl, she heard her breathing. Okay she’s alive. That’s good. Suddenly, she slight snoring from the girl. Tzuyu sighed. This girl is sleeping… in the middle of the halls.

 

Tzuyu slightly shook the girl. “Hey. Wake up you.”

 

The girl groaned. “Mmmmmm five more minutes.”

 

“No. No ‘five more minutes’. You are sleeping in the middle of the damn halls where students can see clearly when they pass by.” She turned her head and saw some students sneaking peeks at the scene. “Like now! So get up and have some shame for yourself.”

 

As Tzuyu lightly shook the girl again, the girl stood out both arms and wrapped them around Tzuyu’s back. It happened in a flash: the girl quickly pulled down Tzuyu and soon she found herself buried into her chest, gasping for air as the girl happily nuzzling her. She spoke in her sleep, “Mmmmmmm you’re so soft Shushu.”

 

Tzuyu turned her head from her position and saw that a lot of passing students were now staring at the two girls. Tzuyu felt the embarrassment rise in her so she did the only thing that wakes up a person up: a guarantee that never fails Tzuyu.

 

SLAP

 

She slapped the girl across her face which successfully woke up her in a confused state. “Wait what?!” She touched her cheek, “Ow why does my face-” She looked forward and saw (in her head) a goddess, close to her face. “W-who are you- woah!” As she tried to question, Tzuyu quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the staring crowd.

 

When they arrived to a secluded area, Tzuyu let go of the girl’s hand and faced her with her arms crossed and a stern expression on her face. The girl gulped as she felt her intimidated aura. “S-so ummm… did I do something wrong?”

 

“Something?” Tzuyu scoffed, “You did many things wrong. First, you fell asleep in the middle of the hall! Students who passed by were staring. Next, you pulled me in as tight hold at your freakin chest. I could’ve died at suffocation.” The girl blushed at what Tzuyu told her what she did. “And lastly, you made more of a scene as you pulled me to you which could cause a lot of wrong imagination from the students who stare t both of us! So yes you did do something wrong!”

 

There was a moment of silence between the two girls until she spoke up. “I’m sorry.” She looked at Tzuyu and gave her a bright smile. “But that’s over now! Let’s go and buy a snack. I’m a bit hungry after that nap.”

 

Tzuyu was surprised at this girl’s calm attitude about the situation. “Don’t you understand what you just did?!”

 

“Yes but it’s over now. All we can do is put it in the past and move forward. Now snack time!” Before the girl could leave Tzuyu grabbed her hand again.

 

“Oh no you don’t! You’re going to tell me why the hell were you sleeping in the halls for?”

 

“Oh that! I was just trying to find my class but it was kinda hard because I just transferred here and I kinda overslept the day of orientation so I just got lost. Then I got tired and suddenly I found myself sleeping against the wall.” The girl happily beamed at Tzuyu while she had a deadpan expression on her face.

 

Is this girl an actual idiot? Tzuyu sighed as she let go of the girl’s hand. “What’s your first class anyways? Maybe you can still make it to the other half of the lecture.”

 

“Korean Literature! With Ms. Jang!”

 

“Ahh so you’re in the same as me.” Tzuyu sighed again. This means I have to see this clueless every time.

 

“Wow! I’m in the same class as a cutie like you.”

 

Tzuyu froze at the girl’s words. “D-did you just flirted with me?”

 

“Maybeeeee hehe.” The girl playfully stuck out her tongue at Tzuyu, making her blush a slight tint of red. I swear this girl. Tzuyu thought.

 

She cleared , “Anyway, we still have enough time to get to class. So come on.”

 

The girl pouted, “But I want a snack!” The girl grabbed Tzuyu’s hand and pulled her toward the nearest shop. “Come on!”

 

“Wh- what about class?”

 

“Next time! For now, I’m craving something sweet!”


 

When they arrived at the snack shop, they each paid their own snack (the girl offered to pay for Tzuyu but Tzuyu refused). The girl bought a sweet honey bun while Tzuyu just bought a watermelon drink.

 

They both sat at a nearby bench. The girl happily munched on her bun while Tzuyu slowly sipped her drink. The girl turned her head at Tzuyu, “Oh yeah! You never really answered my question before you pulled me away.” Tzuyu looked at her with a confused look, “Who are you?”

 

“Ahhh. My name is Chou Tzuyu. I’m a first year at this college. I’m studying biology, hopefully branching out to be a veterinarian.”

 

“Ooooooo wow that’s cool! You really love animals huh?”

 

“Yep. Mainly dogs. I have a lil one at home name Gucci.”

 

“Awwww how cute! I have a dog as well. His name is Shushu.” Suddenly her expression changed to more melancholy. “He’s back in Japan tho.”

 

Ahhhh so that’s who Shushu is. Tzuyu patted the girl’s back, trying her best to comfort her. “There there. You’ll get to see him when we go on breaks.”

 

“Yeah…” then the girl changed her expression again to happiness. She smiled at Tzuyu, “Enough of that, let me introduce myself! Hi, I’m Minatozaki Sana! I transferred here from Japan with my two best friends. I’m in my fourth year of studying Psychology.”

 

“Wow. So what’s an airhead like you going to do for work with a Psychology degree?” Tzuyu said savagely as she smirked.

 

Sana pouted, “Mou you’re mean! But anyway, I’m not sure yet. All I know I was really interested in studying Psychology because I became fascinated by how our minds work. It’s still a work in progress to fully understand the human mind but it’s interesting nonetheless.” Sana then took another happy bite of her bun.

 

“Interesting indeed.” Tzuyu looked at Sana. I wonder what goes on in that airhead of hers. Tzuyu observes her more and watches as she happily ate all of her bun. Reminds me of a Shiba Inu...

 

Sana looked at her watch. “Well I should probably get going. I already skipped one class, I don’t want to skip another. Not when my friend is around and find out about it.” Sana shivered, “She's scary sometimes.”

 

“Sounds like my friend.” Tzuyu chuckled.

 

“It was nice meeting you. Again I’m sorry about earlier but it’s behind us so let’s move forward.” Sana smiled brightly at Tzuyu.

 

“Eh. It’s whatever.” Tzuyu just shrugged it off.

 

Sana waved at her, “Bye Chewy! See you next time for lit class.”

 

“Ya! It’s Tzuyu! Not Chewy!”

 

“That’s what I said hehe. Bye bye Chewy!” Before Tzuyu could protest more, Sana left her side and headed to her class.

 

Tzuyu just stood there, dumbfounded by her new nickname by a girl she just met in a weird situation. Chewy… sounds strange. Tzuyu blushes slightly. I guess I don’t mind…

 

—————————————————————

 

Two down! Two more to go!

 

Thanks for supporting this series and thank you for 70+ subscribers. Y’all are amazing!

 

Have a great day y’all! See you next update uwu