First Day of School DONE!

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

Hi hello… it’s been a while lol. Hope you guys enjoy this update. College is still kicking my but I found my motivation to semi write again. Enjoy!

——————————————————————————————————————————

 

First day of school is finally over. All four of them gathered at the car after Jeongyeon’s shift ended and they all made their way home, talking about their first day of school and random stories.

 

All of them arrived home and took either a fat nap or worked on their studies (or both if you’re Dahyun lol) until Jeongyeon called the others for dinner. The three younger girls quickly got out of their rooms and scrambled to the dinner table as they were excited for Jeongyeon’s cooking.

 

Jeongyeon talked from the kitchen. “Alright y’all. Since we all survived our first day and I’m proud that the two youngest Bros are finally going to school with me and the dubu, I made something special for us to celebrate!”

 

“What is it unnie?” Tzuyu asked.

 

“Is it ramen?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Is it tteokbokki?” Dahyun asked.

 

“Oh even better than those two…” Jeongyeon brought in a pot from the kitchen and set it on top of the table, “I present to you girls an old time classic from our high school days.” She grabbed the lid of the pot and opened it up.

 

All three girls widened their eyes and had bright smiles on their faces. “RABOKKI!”

 

Jeongyeon felt proud of herself as she saw the girls’ reaction. “Yep! And with all fix-ins. Pork belly, sausages, and of course, some fried eggs.” Jeongyeon took off her apron and sat down at her seat at the table. “Since it’s been a long, long while we had this dish I figured it’s about time we all eat this again.”

 

All of them said their prayers and dug right into their meal. As they ate, they all talked about their day at college. Dahyun spoke first, “So I found out something interesting today at school.” The girls looked at Dahyun, “You know how I told you guys that I took a pic of a ‘black swan’? Yeahhhhh it was actually a uh.. Girl.”

 

There was a moment of silence between all the girls. “Was the girl smoking hot?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

Jeongyeon smacked the back of her head, “Chaeyoung!”

 

Chaeyoung rubbed her head, “What?? I was just curious about the girl Dahyun saw!”

 

“I think unnie meant that you should not word it like that. It’s rude and inconsiderate.” Tzuyu pointed out as she took another bite of her dinner.

 

“Anyway,” Dahyun interrupted before a potential disaster could happen, “the girl… I actually met her while wandering the art building. I was on the dance department floor because I realized I never really explored that part so I just did a peek. I looked into one of the classes because it was lit up and there she was… stretching and dancing so gracefully. It was beautiful.”

 

“Unnie, you got something dripping in the corner of your mouth. I think it’s drool. Or rabokki.” Tzuyu snickered.

 

“What?!” Dahyun quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped , “That’s embarrassing.”

 

“So what happened next?” Jeongyeon asked.


 

“Well it was kind of awkward. I told her about me taking a picture of her and she thought I was a stalker because somehow I recognized her through a blurry picture. But, I did manage to save myself. Somehow.”

 

“Smooth moves. Now she definitely thinks you’re a creep. HAHAHAHAH- ow!” Chaeyoung stopped her laughing fit as Dahyun smacked her head. “Y’all keep smacking me like that then I’ll lose my brain cells.”

 

“You had none to begin with.” Tzuyu managed to dodge a napkin thrown at her by Chaeyoung.

 

“Okay okay enough fighting and roasting each other.” Jeongyeon took another bite, “Anything else interesting happened?”

 

“Well,” Dahyun took another bite of her meal, “we pretty much walked around campus until class. We actually have class together so I’m gonna see her more often.” Dahyun smiled and blushed.

 

“Yo, Dubu. You’re gay is showing.” The other laughed as Dahyun blushed even more. “Shall we know our future sister-in-law’s name?” Chaeyoung joked.

 

“… her name is Mina. She’s actually a transfer student from Japan.” 

 

“Transfer student from Japan?” Chaeyoung and Tzuyu exclaimed. 

 

“Yeah…?” Dahyun looked at the two girls, “Is something wrong?”

 

There was a moment of silence. Then Tzuyu coughed, “Well uh, I met an interesting girl today that’s also a transfer from Japan. Her name is Sana. She’s… not like anyone I’ve met in my life.” Dahyun raised her eyebrow, “Look, when I first meet her, she uh… was napping in the middle of the hallway. I tried waking her up but she pulled me in and I almost suffocated from her uh… chest.”

 

Chaeyoung laughed, “Yo so you’re telling me that you go to motor- “ Tzuyu smacked her head before she finished.

 

Tzuyu blushed, “It wasn’t like that! I was trying to not draw attention but this girl- GAH.” Tzuyu took another bite of her dinner, “Let’s just say the next time I see her napping in the halls I’m going to walk away. Anyway, she’s also in one of my classes but don’t tell Jihyo but she made skip class and we grabbed a snack.”

 

Jeongyeon gasped, “You skipped?! On your first day?!” She was fake crying, “Aiyoooo how did this child turn into a rebel.”

 

Tzuyu glared at her, “First I ain’t your child. Second, she dragged me okay? So there, that’s the highlight of my day.”

 

Chaeyoung laughed, “You think you had it bad? I also met a transfer student from Japan and get this: she got me into so much trouble I have to write a three page report by the end of this week.”

 

Dahyun winced, “Ouch. What happened?”

 

Chaeyoung took a bite of her dinner, “I swear this girl came straight from an anime. First, she came late and had a fuxkin piece of toast in . Then she inhaled that thing like it’s nothing since there’s no food in class. Then, as class got started, she ate in ramen in the middle of class. I kinda… yelled in the middle of class so that’s why I got into trouble.”

 

“Sounds about right.” Jeongyeon laughed while Chaeyoung smacked her.

 

“Anyway, she’s gonna help me write this report. She felt bad so she gave me her number and a strawberry pocky.” Chaeyoung pulled out the piece of paper with Momo’s name and her number.

 

“AIYO MY BRO GOT A GIRL NUMBER?! AND ON THE FIRST DAY?!” Dahyun laughed until Chaeyoung smacked her.

 

“Wow what a coincidence. You three meeting three transfer students from Japan and on your first day? The universe is telling ya something hahaha.” Jeongyeon chuckled.

 

“How about you unnie? Did anything happen to you?” Tzuyu asked

 

Jeongyeon choked on her dinner. She coughed,

“W-Well… I guess you guys can say that I got… a girlfriend.”

 

The room was silent. “WHAT?!?!” All three younger girls shouted.

 

“Hey hey hey relax. She’s not actually my girlfriend. It’s just… Bona approached me. Apparently we have the same class so this last year is gonna be hell.”

 

“Ugh not her.” Dahyun said.

 

“Yeah yeah and it’s the usually. She’s trying to get back together with me. But luckily this girl who I must say is very narcissistic and so not humble just defended me and claimed to be my girlfriend. So yeah, I’m fake dating this girl.”

 

“Is she hot?” Chaeyoung asked, which resulted her in getting slapped.

 

“She’s… pretty I will say. But she’s a major flirt. I’ve seen her around the book store flirting with any girl in sight.”

 

“What’s her name?” Tzuyu asked

 

“Im Nayeon.”

 

Dahyun coughed. “Im Nayeon? Like the Im Nayeon?”

 

Jeongyeon was confused, “Yeah? Wait why? Is she famous?”

 

“Dude not only is she and her family are famous. They’re rich as !” Dahyun pulled out her phone, “Her family owns many business and her sister is a famous actor. Bro! You scored a rich girlfriend!”

 

“Hey hey hey. What did I just say? We’re not actually dating. It’s just so that Bona doesn’t keep bothering me.”

 

“So? How long do you think you’re gonna fake date her? Until you graduate?” Chaeyoung said.

 

“I mean… I guess if it means Bona can in move on and stop bothering me.” The girl nodded in agreement. “A-Anyway, y’all finish your food. It’s getting cold.”

 

All of them ate their dinner in peace for the rest of the night. None of them knew what kind of adventures lie ahead of them.