Moving Day

Four Bros Chilling in an Apartment

“Anddddd there!” Dahyun dropped the last box into her room. She sighed with relief as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. “All done! Freakin finally.” Dahyun laid down on her bed and looked up at the ceiling, a huge smile on her face. It's finally here...

 

A knock on her door snapped out of Dahyun from her thoughts. “Come in!” Opening the door, there standing with her arms crossed is one of four Dahuyn’s childhood friends. Dahyun smiled widely at her, “Yo what’s up Chaeyoung! You done with your stuff?”

 

Chaeyoung nodded, “Yep! Everything is my own room! Same goes with with Jeongyeon unnie and Tzuyu. Now get up and let’s go to the living room. Jeongyeon just had to lose the instructions to that table she got for us.”

 

Dahyun laughed, “And she’s suppose the mom of our group hahaha.” Dahyun got up from her bed, “Alright let’s help her out.”

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun walked to the dining room to find Jeongyeon and Tzuyu working hard in putting the table together. Jeongyeon scratches her head, “Damn it why does this table have so many parts?”

 

“I don’t know why do you have to be a and buy this at Ikea?” Tzuyu fires back.

 

“Ya! Quiet you!” She looked over and saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun standing there, holding in their laughs. “And you two! Stop standing like idiots and help me put this together.”

 

“Alright Alright unnie we’re coming. Don’t be such a tightass.” Dahyun said as she and Chaeyoung walked over to the other two girls.

 

“This should be easy. We’re four lesbians putting together a table. It shouldn’t take more than an hour.” Chaeyoung pointed out.

 

[FOUR HOURS LATER]

 

“Okay now I know the true meaning of useless lesbian.” Chaeyoung groaned as she flopped onto the couch . It took longer than expected but they all finally put together the table.

 

“Next time unnie. No more furniture from ikea if you’re just gonna lose the instructions.” Tzuyu said she flopped onto the couch as well.

 

“Shut up you savage maknae. At least it’s put together for today!” Jeongyeon grabbed her phone, “And all that hard work deserves an award. Pizzas are on me!”

 

“Woooooo pizza! Thank you unnie.” Dahyun Said with a smiled.

 

When the pizzas arrived, all four girls sat at the table and ate and chatted with each other. As they ate, Dahyun smiled happily as she saw her three best friends she could’ve asked for in the world. We really made it. We finally made our dreams come true. Dahyun sighed with happiness. We known each other for so long. From childhood…

 

Flashback

 

Little Dahyun was just minding her own business as she walked through her neighborhood. Then she saw some bad kids picking on another kid. Dahyun puffed her cheeks and yelled at them. When they went away, she saw that the shorter girl was crying. “They messes up my drawing.” She pointed to the sidewalk and her drawing got smeared.

 

Dahyun smiled while she patted her back for comfort. “Don’t worry. I’ll help you make new drawings. Even better ones! That’s what friends do.”

 

“We’re friends?” Dahyun happily nodded. “Yay! I have a friend now! My name is Son Chaeyoung!”

 

“I’m Kim Dahyun! Nice to meet you Chaeyoung. Now let’s draw!” And the two girls drew on the sidewalk til sunset.


 

[Grade School]

 

Dahyun was happily walking down the hallway until she spotted Chaeyoung with an older girls. It seems like they really laughing hard. Dahyun quicken her pace and met up with the girls. “Hey Chaeyoung! Did you make a new friend?”

 

“Unnie! This girl is really funny! Her jokes are hilarious.” Chaeyoung shook the girl’s arm, “Tell Dahyun the joke you told me.”

 

“Alright alright.” The girl faced Dahyun, “Why aren’t koalas considered bears?” Dahyun shrugged, “Because they don’t have the koala-fication!” Both the older girl and Chaeyoung laughed out loud while Dahyun just stood there confused.

 

Was that supposed to be funny? Dahyun thought. The two girls stopped laughed and wiped away their tears. The older girl stuck out her hand, “My name Yoo Kyungwan but I rather be called Jeongyeon. People tend to pick on me because my name sounds like a boy.”

 

Dahyun smiled as she shook her hand, “Kim Dahyun in grade 4 while this little one is in grade 3.” Chaeyoung smiled widely at Jeongyeon.

 

“Ahhh I’m both of your unnie! Nice! I will take good care of you girls.” Jeongyeon patted their heads and all three of them head to the cafeteria.


 

[Middle School]

 

Dahyun and Jeongyeon were eating their lunch in their secret place at school (which is just an abandoned room at the gym no one bothers to use or get rid of). Suddenly there was a loud pounding on the door. “Must be Chaeyoung.” Dahyun said as she got up and headed for the door.

 

As she opened it, Chaeyoung rushes in while pulling another person into the room. Chaeyoung quickly closed the door behind her. “Chae what the- ”

 

“Quiet unnie!” Suddenly screams of fangirls we’re heard outside and everyone in the room stayed quiet. As the screams died down and the footsteps sound like they were walking away from the door, everyone sighed with relief.

 

Dahyun spoke again, “As I was saying Chae, what the was that? And who is that you brought?” Dahyun pointed at the tall stranger who in turn just waved awkwardly.

 

“H-hello I’m Chou Tzuyu. I just transferred today from Taiwan.” She bowed down, “Please excuse my intrusion.”

 

Chaeyoung patted Tzuyu’s back, “Relax Tzuyu. They’re just my friends, no need to be so formal.” Chaeyoung turn to the other two, “Long story short: she’s my new classmate and while yes she’s a new student she’s also a great beauty so hence many fangirls. That’s why I brought her here to hide out.”

 

“Ah I see.” Jeongyeon said, “Man I wished I was that popular. I want a flock of girls around me. No girls find me attractive.”

 

“Unnie don’t you have a girlfriend?” Dahyun asked with a smirk.

 

“What?! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Bona and I are just good friends.”

 

“Sureeee. Friends with bene-” Dahyun couldn’t finish her sentence as a bag was flew to her face.

 

Jeongyeon coughed and went to Tzuyu. She smiled at the younger girl, “Well since you’re here in our secret hideout, consider yourself our new friend and a new member of this place.” Jeongyeon pulled out a snack from her pocket, “Chocopie?”

 

Dahyun got up quickly, “Ya! Unnie don’t give her the last chocopie! It’s supposed to be mine.” Tzuyu laughed as she saw the scene and joined in the fun of the other three girls, making their group completed.


 

[High school, Jeongyeon graduation day]

 

The three younger were holding back their tears as they Jeongyeon put on her graduation gown and cap. The older girl looked at them and smile, trying so hard not to cry in front of them. “Hey hey calm down girls. I’m not going away for ever. I’ll be in Seoul for college and we can hangout during weekends when I don’t have school or work.”

 

“Yeah but it won’t be the same. We won’t get to hang out often as we did throughout our lives.” Dahyun said.

 

“We’re going to miss unnie.” Chaeyoung said.

 

“Yeah. We’re gonna miss your dead jokes.” Tzuyu said.

 

Jeongyeon chuckled. “Ahhh and I’m gonna miss you three as well. Especially Tzuyu’s savages. It’s not gonna be the same with someone else.” All four of them pulled into a hug, “Tell you what guys. If you study hard, manage to get jobs and aim to go to the same college as me, then we can live together. All four of us.”

 

The three maknaes looked at each other then at Jeongyeon. “Are you serious?”

 

Jeongyeon nodded happily, “It’ll be great. All four of us living together and having our own freedom. Of course as the oldest of us I’ll take all of you but we will be on our own together.”

 

The girls squealed and they all hugged together again. When they all pulled away, Jeongyeon held out her hand to the center. “It’s a promise.” The three girls nodded and they all put their hands together with Jeongyeon. On that day, they promise to live together, no matter what.

 

End of flashback.

 

Dahyun sighed again. She is excited to live her life with her three best friends under one room. “We did it guys.”

 

The other three stopped and looked at Dahyun. Then they smiled as they all agree what Dahyun meant. Jeongyeon smiled, “Yep. We’re finally here. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are finally starting their semester here at Seoul University which means we all are going to the same college.” Jeongyeon grabbed another slice, “To us, for holding onto that promise. Congrats you guys. ”

 

All three of them held out their slices as well, “Hell Yeah!” With that, they ate the rest of their dinner. Soon new adventures will come their way.

 

—————————————————————

What????? Another series already????

 

Hahah yes yes but this one is more like a stress relief story. Whether it’s from work, school, or I’m having a writer's block from my other stories.

 

This story will work differently however as not only it’s more relaxed and comedy related (with some angst hehe) but it’ll be prompt based on you guys in the comments. I will take in prompts AFTER all four girls have met their crushes :3. When that comes, y’all can go nuts.

 

Thank you all for enjoying this pilot and I hope to see some great prompts after all four have met their girls.