1. It’s The Start of Class

I Don’t Know how to Talk to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock keep on ringing and annoys the hell out of her before she presses the snooze button. Through her opened window, the faint breeze of spring refreshing air enters her brand new dormitory room. She could hear the chirping of birds and the voice of the ahjummas talking outside. It is a good day to sleep in. Until her alarm clock goes off again making her groan. 

    She take a look at her phone; it’s 7.05 am in the morning. ‘Why do I have a stupid class on this beautiful day?’ She thought as she woke up from her bed, rubbing her eyes to ward off her sleepiness. She looked around her room; it was a brand new dormitory and everything was clean. The building just finished before the spring semester starts and the international students studying there was given the brand new room. Every room accommodates 2 person each but Momo’s case was a special one. She doesn’t have a roommate; which is nice since the room is small, but sometimes it can be very lonely. Luckily the university was kind enough to equip the room with television and free internet so Momo does not mind being alone. She can Netflix and Chill all her heart wants. 

    Momo rise up from her bed and went to the window beside her bed to enjoy the sunshine and the spring breeze blowing into her room. It truly is a good day. She enjoys the view for a while before grabbing her towel and closes the window as she prepares for her morning shower. She turns on the heater and slowly drag her body into the toilet for some refreshments. The toilet was brand new as well and as she stepped on the cold floor, her body shivers and feels only remorse. 

    After minutes of singing and dancing, as well as showering with hot waters, she dries up and exits her little ‘shower concert’ and open her wardrobe. Her jackets, dresses and her shirts were all hung up according to their colours resembling the colour spectrum of rainbow. Her T-shirts were all folded up neatly and stacked nicely on the bottom compartment while her padding’s were stored neatly at the most bottom compartment. Momo likes to keep her things arranged neatly but she also has a bad habit of letting her clothes piled up before actually organises it. Momo chooses her outfit of the day from her wardrobe and get ready for class. 

    Momo walks to her class. Having the university nearby is pretty neat; she only need 5 minute walk to go to her class. Momo looks at her wristwatch, a gift from her mother. The watch also serve as a motivation from her mother to do well in her studies. The watch read 9.40. Her organic chemistry class starts at 10 in the morning. Maybe Momo was a bit excited today. She then decided to go to a nearby convenience store to kill some time. Maybe she will buy some chocolates along the way. 

    Momo strolls to her class. She scans her student card and enters the class looking out for her classmate. ‘Ah where is Sana?’ She ponders and suddenly somebody grabbed her right sleeve. Momo squeak as Sana drags her towards the far left side of the classroom. 

    ‘Good morning Momo-chan!’ Sana greeted her with a very bright smile that shines bright like the Sun itself. 

“You scared the out of me Sana. Damn, I think I age a bit.” Momo panicked and touch her face searching for wrinkles. ‘Really Momo? And people thought I am the strange one?’ 

    “Yah! Don’t scare me like that again” Momo pouts. Sana could not handle the cuteness and pinch Momo’s cheek as she squeals.

    ‘Okay I promise I won’t do it again as long as you pay me with your cuteness.’ Sana replies and laugh together with Momo.

    “Say Sana, why are there so little people in the class? Are we in the right classroom?” Momo asked as she looks at her surrounding. 

    ‘Yeah I think we’re in the right class. Wait let me check the timetable first.’

    Sana and Momo’s history goes far back at Kobe, Japan. Sana just moved to Kobe from Osaka with her family due to her father being transferred there. Sana have a bubbly personality but she was a shy person. After the Minatozakis’ finished moving, Sana walked around the neighbourhood to explore the area and stopped by a playground. There she saw Momo for the first time playing with a girl with a shoulder length hair. They seems like best friends. Sana decided to make friends with them but her mother called asking for her to return home immediately, which she complied.
    
    The next day, Sana returns again only to see Momo playing by herself. Where is the other kid? She pondered to herself. Never mind that, today I am going to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter