Everything is Over

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: the Angst is still there, isn't over yet. This story have 3 or 4 Chapters left. 

------------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon wake up with a headache, she groan because of pain in her head. But her world stop even she feel dizzy when someone embrace her with a tight hug. Chaeyeon started to feel nervous, she slowly open her eyes even its blur. 

 

"Oh !!" Chaeyeon cussed in her mind seeing the girl who known as her first love lying beside her . 

 

"Chaeyeon what the did you do??." Chaeyeon cursing herself. 

 

She slowly get up in the bed and hurriedly pick up her clothes in the floor. She immediately wore it and before she leave the room. She look at Sakura who peacefully sleeping in her bed. 

 

"I'm sorry Saku-chan." She mumbled before she left the room.
.
.
.
.
.

Chaeyeon was trembling when she leave Sakura's unit. She already in the elevator when she noticed that this is the building she also stay. And to her surprised Sakura us her neighborhood. She immediately go to her unit door. She was shaking while doing her password. Chaeyeon open the door and close it loudly. She cupped her chest, her heart beat is so fast. She lend on the door closing her eyes, she still in the process of shocks. Her and Sakura happened? Her and Sakura made love.
And realization hit her hard, she's in relationship with Minju but having with her ex. 

 

"Chae where have you've been? Are you ok?" Her heart started to beat fast double as before. Hearing Minju's voice made her tremble because of fear.

 

"M-minju yo-our he-re?" Chaeyeon mumbled looking to her girlfriend. 

 

"I'm here to check you and I brought breakfast for you. Where have you been? You didn't go home last nigh?" Minju ask while walk to Chaeyeon's direction.

 

"I s-sleep o-over in Yena's unit." Chaeyeon reason out and try to avoid having eye contact with Minju.

 

Minju nod and guide Chaeyeon im the kitchen. "I'm happy that you having fun with your friends. Someone would accompany when I am busy." 

 

" Yeah." Only word came out in Chaeyeon's mouth. 

 

Chaeyeon feeling guilty watching how Minju taking care of her. Minju serving her like she's the luckiest girl in the world. How Minju always checking her if she's fine, how Minju always smile and never forget to say I love you towards her. How lucky she is having Minju. 

 

"You deserve the world, you deserve the love, and I don't deserve your love." Chaeyeon whimpered. 

 

" Hey! Are you ok? You're too quiet. Something wrong?" Minju was worried.

 

"N-nothing happened.., don't worry I'm fine. I'm just worried because you already late in your shoot. " Chae reason out.

 

" Oh shoot!!! I forget, thanks God you remind me. I gotta leave now ok. Drink medicine for your hangover. Bye.., love you. " Minju kiss her cheeks and almost leave when Chaeyeon hold Minju's hands. 

 

"I'm really sorry! I'm sorry." 

 

Minju was confused why Chaeyeon saying sorry. "Huh??"

 

"Don't mind me, you take care yourself there ok? Don't over work." Chaeyeon remind. She hug Minju. She's feeling sorry, the guilt is slowly eating her alive. 

 

--------------------------------------

Sakura wake up without Chaeyeon beside her, she was disappointed knowing that Chaeyeon isn't there anymore. The Japanese girl sigh before she force herself to move out from her bed. She one by one pick her clothes that scattered in the floor. 

 

Last night they happened, Chaeyeon and her made love. She didn't anticipate that to happen. 

 

She was carried away in the whirlwind of her emotions. She misses Chaeyeon that much. Sakura decided to talk to Hyewon to settle everything and also to stop hurting Kang-chan's feelings. 

 

This time Sakura will choose what her heart say, scratch that ego, scratch that pride. This time it's time for her heart to do what it say. 

 

She called Kang-chan, they plan to meet up in a fancy restaurant. They're favourite food house. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been 10 minutes had past the two didn't talk at all. Hyewon already have a hint what Sakura wanted to talk about. And she already prepare her heart for the heart break. And she already have a strong guts to let it go. 

 

Sakura breath deeply before she open up the topic. "I'm s-sorry Kang-chan.., I'm sorry for always hurting you..., I'm really sorry." 


Hyewon just nod, she willing to listen on what Sakura wanted to say. Even it will hurt her badly.

 

 

"K-kang-chan I am s-sorry for taking your love for granted. I feel guilty everyday knowing that you l-love me d-despite that I can't re-turn your love back. I tried to love you b-but, this heart of mine was in cage in someone." Sakura bow down her head.

 


" I-its o-ok Sakura-chan.., I-I'm fine, I will be fine." 

 

"I feel sorry to hurt you badly.., I I-im s-sorry." 

 

"I-its n-not your fault. I can't do anything, we can't do anything if you love someone else. M-maybe t-this the si-sign f-for me to move forward and l-let you go." Hyewon already crying, she was trembling. She's trying to stop her tears but she can't. 

 

"I'm r-really sorry Kang-chan.., let's break up." Sakura uttered, she wipes her tears.

 

Hyewon nod, she wipes her tears. "L-let's b-brea-k up. C-can I hug y-you for t-the last time Sakura-chan?". 

 

Sakura nod and she the one who hug Hyewon first. Both of them cried, Sakura cried because she hurt Hyewon and Hyewon cried because she's broken. 

 

"I am really sorry Kang-chan." Sakura whisper. 

 

They break the hug, Hyewon slowly Sakura's cheeks. She smile, a sad smile. "D-don't be sorry. I w-will tr-easur-e all t-the memories we share. Be h-appy Sakura-chan. I-its t-time for me to set you free." Hyewon sincerely said before she move and turn her back to Sakura. 

 

She cried a lot when she leave the restaurant, her heart thorn apart. But what can she do, you can't teach someone's heart to love you. She let go, not because she wanted to, she let go because that what is right for the both of them. 

 

It's time for her to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter