Loving you also means hurting myself

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because now a days Chaemin keep sailing and Minju is always with Chaeyeon on screen. I dedicated this chapter to Minju. And it's hard to write Chaemin moment when Sakura keep sailing Kkuchaen in pm.. hahahaha. But therefore, I am super happy seeing Kkuchaen always together behind the camera📷. I feel like there's a batterflies in my stomach everytime Kkuchaen have moment together. I love both of them. 

So let's start with this

---------------------------------------------------

(Minju)

 

"Cut!!" The director shouted after the heart breaking scene. 

 

"Yes!!! Congrats everyone, I have a feeling that this scene would be trending and become number 1 when we air this next week." The staff commented.


 

" Kim Minju congrats for delivering the right emotion. We all feel what you wanted to show. Keep up the good work." The director complemented the lead actress in this drama. 

 

"Thank you director-nim, I can't do well without your help." Minju answered solemnly.

 

" Ok guys let's pack up!! Let's do work again tomorrow." The assistant director announced. 

 

Everyone packs their things, while Minju is inside her personal tent to change her clothes. Her Manager unnie helped her to fix all her belongings. 

 

"Where do you want me to send you?" The manager asked her.

 

Minju smiled towards her manager, her unnie who she treated as her own sister. "Can you drop me off at Chaeyeon's apartment?" 

 

"You two have a date?" The manager asked curiously.

 

Minju shakes her head for an answer."I just wanna check her if what she's doing." 

 

"I thought you two had a date? But before I forgot, be careful dating on public Minju-yah. You know how cruel the media is. And we both know that your relationship with Chae isn't open in public." The manager-nim reminds her once again.

 

" I know unnie! I know! That's why we're being careful on going out together." 

 

" That's good then, I'll wait for you in the car so that I can drive you to Chaeyeon's place." The manager said and gave her a thumbs up. 

 

Minju only smiles before she continues fixing her things. Minju fixes her pouch when a piece of the picture falls. She leaned on to pick up the photo. The actress let her smile go wider when she saw what kind of photo it was. Her and Chaeyeon, taken in LA. A lot of memories keep flashing back. 

 

The first time she met Chaeyeon in her music video shoot way back. 6 years ago she started being an idol but because she had a natural born visual, industry offered her to cast in a drama series. And so on, she enjoyed an acting career. Her last music video is where Chaeyeon was casted as the lead character's love interest. She never expected that her last world tour would be LA before she turned to another path of her journey which is acting. She's a famous solo idol but being an actress is more influential. She's become more famous, more than she would be when she was still an idol. And she is thankful to all the people who help her to grow up.

 

And one of those is Chaeyeon, she's happy meeting a girl who laughs her heart out, a girl who always smiles, a cheeky dork who has a unique laugh out there. And she had a crush on Chaeyeon when she first met the girl in school where they shoot. And the fact that the girl is a legit dancer, Chaeyeon's charm captivates her. They become friends but not that close and after the MV shoot ends, they haven't contacted each other. She has become busy with her upcoming world tour in LA and she doesn't have any news about the dancer. 

 

How lucky she is to meet her crush again at the airport going to LA. Her for her World tour and fan sign event while the dancer is for vacation. They had the same flight that day. And that is the start of their friendship. And she discovered that the girl is broken, experiencing a heart ache. She is slightly hurt because her crush is already taken, Chaeyeon is already in a relationship. She stands as her friend in a foreign country that both of them aren't familiar with. She comforted the girl who ended crying in front of her because of having s conflict with her girlfriend. Minju is not like other girls out there who will grab this opportunity to take this for granted. Instead she advised Chaeyeon that everything will be ok and her relationship will be back to a state where both of her and her girlfriend would be happy. 

 

But how cruel the world is, when she and Chaeyeon meet up in the cafe. Suddenly her girlfriend came and everything messed up. 


 

(Flashback~)

 

"So why do you look happy today?." Minju asked the dancer who widely smiled at her.

 

"Min² thank you for being here with me, and thank you for your advice." Chaeyeon sincerely said.

 

" That's what a friend should do, like I said I am willing to help you when I'm still here in LA. But what with the early meetup?"

 

" Minju ah! Last night I'm thinking about all your advice towards me and I realized that I should fix the conflict between me and Sakura. So I decided to go back to Seoul tomorrow night. I really missed her, I really miss my Sakura." Chaeyeon said genuinely. 

 

That day Minju experienced how to be broken for the first time. It's hurt that the person you like is in love with someone else. But she has no right to get hurt, she is just a friend. Before she met Chaeyeon, someone already owned her heart and it was not her.

 

Minju flashes a fake smile to cover the pain inside. "T-that's a good n-news Chae, y-you and S-sakura will be ok." 

 

" I hope so Minju-ah! I hope that everything is fine. Thank you for all the advice  you gave. It wakes the coward self of mine." Chaeyeon chuckled. 

 

She would answer the girl but she didn't because Sakura suddenly came into the picture. Grabbing Chaeyeon's neck and the girlfriend kissed the person she liked in front of her. She just froze looking at how Chaeyeon's girlfriend devoured the dancer's lips. 

 

"Sakura what are you doing here?" Chaeyeon gasps for air. 

 

"Taking what's mine, I hate sharing Chae." Sakura firmly said and looked at her side with a smirk form in her lips. Minju just looked down to avoid her gazing. She feels hurt when Sakura tells her that Chaeyeon isn't her. That Chaeyeon owned Sakura. How hurt she is.

 

"Sorry Minju-ah, I need to go." Chaeyeon says her sorry towards her. 

 

"He-he! I-its f-fine Chae..," she responds. 

 

"I'm really sorry!!" Once again Chaeyeon apologized. 

 

When the lover left, she threw herself in the chair. Her heart feels so heavy, catching her breath and trying to stop her tears. 

 

(~flashback ends~)



 

After that event everything Changed, Chaeyeon being aloof with her. She tried her best to help the dancer. Even after her fan sign ends, she stays in LA to look for Chaeyeon. The dancer is alone, there's a lot of things that come up in her mind if she leaves Chaeyeon like this. So she decided to stay. 



 

She stays even though she is not sure what she will get when Chaeyeon recovers. She stayed for real. 

 

Minju keeps the picture in her wallet. 

 

"This is our first picture together! I should keep and treasure this." The actress said. And now Chaeyeon becomes her and she won't waste any minute, any days, any month or maybe years to be with Chaeyeon. Sakura is already out in the picture. This time, it's Minju time. This is her Time for love for Chaeyeon.

 

When she starts loving her, she already takes a risk, a risk to get hurt but what she can do, she just falls in love with the person who she called her first love.



 

"I chose to love you despite I am not sure if you love me back. Loving you is worth it, I don't mind betting my heart as long as you're with me. Because I love you."

 

Minju mumbled before she left her tent and followed the manager.

 

---------------------------------------//----------/

Chaeyeon wasn't in her condo unit, instead she spent her time in Eunbi's unit for a night out. The group is there except for Hyewon who is still in the hospital for the last surgery. She told Sakura to tell their leader that she will come late in the night. She helps Eunbi to prepare their food in the kitchen while Yena and Yujin are out of the building to buy some liquor and juice for Wonyoung who left the minor. Afraid to be left alone when her unnies are being wild later, Wonyoung invites Nako and Hitomi who she became friends with 3 years ago.


 

Yuri and Sakura are staying in the living room waiting for the pizza and yukhoe that they ordered. The situation of the group is still the same, funny but at the same time awkward because of the two exes. Eunbi reminded them that they shouldn't bring up their personal issues when it's time for group bonding to be aware and not ruin the mood of the group. 


 

So as long as Eunbi is here, the two have no chances to be left alone. But Yena is the opposite of Eunbi. Instead of separating Chaeyeon and Sakura to avoid fighting and ended up bringing back the past. She still pushed them into each other through teasing them, pushing Sakura and falling to Chaeyeon. Because of that, Eunbi glared at her and ordered her and Yujin to go out and buy something. 


 

While Wonyoung is out of the unit too, she fetches Hichan and Nako in their apartment. 


 

Eunbi left Chaeyeon in the kitchen when she heard the doorbell, she found out that Yuri and Sakura already got the food that they ordered and already paid by Sakura. 


 

"Yuri helped me to put this on the table." Eunbi said.


 

"Ok unnie." The hamster response.


 

The doctor is hesitant to follow them, she's nervous knowing that behind the door of the kitchen, she is there. Chaeyeon is there, they breathe the same air. At the end of being hesitant she decided to follow Eunbi. 

 

When she entered the kitchen her eyes met the dancer's eyes who slowly gazed in her direction. Their eyes contact, it's find weird that even a small amount of interaction there heart started to bet so fast. The jolting electricity started to engine their hearts. 365 jolts, that's the actual count of Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter