We both belong to someone else

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: if you still doesn't move on to your ex, don't read this. Char!! Kidding aside. Feel free to get hurt. 

 

Thanks for a friend who suggested some angst scene. We both discussed about what should I do, what should I add. It's help me a lot to planting a plot, not literally plot. But a scene, a drama. Hahaha

@OrfTaengoo ( Kim_0805 )

 

And also to another friend who always reminding me to update.   Hahaha

 

@Chaey000111


-------------------------------------------------------

3 years later......

 

It's been 3 years when the two broken hearts seperated. They try to move on and continue life without the presence of each other. It's hurt but they need to be strong and accept the fact that they already broke apart. They both experience pain, encountered difficulty, cries every night, regrets visible but at the end it's help them to grow up. They do explore the the things that they didn't do when they still together. 

 

Love?? It's is a feeling, a great feelings that a person could feel, it is real but sometimes it can be considered as a magic, a magic that faded away or  maybe it can consider just only an illusion. 

 

They both become matured, Sakura didn't stop her passion as a doctor even though she promoted as the director of one of the biggest hospital in Seoul. She still the same workaholic Miyawaki Sakura but she learned how to managed her time. She realized that work is just a passion not the thing that should prioritize more than a family or love ones. After the break up between her and Chaeyeon, she decided to leave their unit to start a new life. If she still stay there, she can't move on and forgot the pain that she feel. Even her ex is not there, Chaeyeon's presence, alluring smells and fresh memories is still there, remained forever. But like everyone says "continue life and walked in the right lane to your journey, if the person is mean to be? Destiny find ways in order to make them back together." 

 

 

Life is short, you need to move forward, takes the right path and accept that everything happened for it's reason.

 

While Chaeyeon is still in USA, living her life to the fullest. She wanted to explore and try to lived in the place that she's not familiar. She applied a lot of job there until she casted as amain character in step up movie with other Hollywood actors and actresses. Through that opportunity she become famous Korean girl who have a successful career in her first appearance in Hollywood movie. After that she always guesting in any show that related to music and dancing. That's why a lot of agency in Korea offer her to be their artist, she still young she can pass as a solo idol. She have a talent that she should proud off. But she chose to be simple, away from the spotlight and away from her past. 

 

She's now a famous vlogger. Her YouTube dance video reach millions of view. She had million subscriber in any social media accounts that she have. She received an amount of income every month came from YouTube. Her life become better and she learn something new, she used that money she have to build her own business. Chaeyeon become a risk taker. 

--------------------------------------------------

(~Sakura~)

 

"Doc!!! Doc!!! The patients is already awake ." The nurse suddenly enter in her office breathless.

 

"Go back in her room, call other nurses to take charge and call her family. I'll go there." Sakura command while picked up her white coat to wear. 

 

"Ok Ms. Miyawaki!" The nurse bow before she leave the doctor's office.

 

Sakura get her stethoscope and put in her neck, before she leave her office she doesn't forget to bring her clipboard where the patience info is written.

 

Every nurses that she encountered in the hallway greeted her. She just nod and continue her walk to the patients room.

 

She cooly get inside the patients room, she is the most calmness doctor ever. 

 

She quietly check the vital statistics of the patients, assess the capabilities of her patients if there is something off.

 

"What do you feel ma'am?" Sakura softly asked the awaken woman.

 

"I f~feel thirsty." The woman replied poorly. 

 

Sakura mouthed to the nurse to bring water to the lady. She help the lady to set properly in the bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After her round Sakura wanted to go home but Hyewon called for a lunch. She can't say no to her bestfriend, oh no! Not her bestfriend anymore, her girlfriend, partners, lover or any kind of label you called. 

 

"Sakura-chan let's lunch together?" Hyewon says in other line.

 

" Ok Kang-chan.., give me a hour to fix my things and go home to change first." 

 

"Ok Kkura-yah, I'll wait you outside the restaurant and I love yo-." Hyewon was cut off.

 

" Ok Kang-chan. I gotta hang up the call. Bye." 

 

Sakura launch a heavy sigh, she was confused now. She is confused what she really feel towards Hyewon. After a year she broke up with Chaeyeon, Kang-chan confessed her feelings. Sakura accepted it thinking that it will help her to forget the feelings that she have for Chaeyeon. Hyewon show her the love that she needed, Hyewon care for her as much she care for herself. They relationship work out after a month that they become official. There is no conflict at all, she forget the pain, the guild, the doubt in Kang-chan's armed. But fate is not in her side, she almost move on but seeing her ex girlfriend look happy enjoying herself in a country that she's not familiar made her remember everything. She's suffered, but Chaeyeon looks not.

 

After a year that they broke up, Chaeyeon accomplished her dreams, become a famous blogger, adventure in different countries, looks happy but her she is trying to hide the pain that she think that already gone because of Hyewon. 

 

And now! It's already 3 years but she still not happy. She feel guilty for Hyewon. It's look like she used Hyewon to run away from the pain. All the good deeds Hyewon do for her, make her feel guilty. Sakura think that she's not deserving for Hyewon's love. 

 

"You will learn to love her Kkura.." Sakura whimper to herself. 

------------------------------------------/-/-----/

(Chaeyeon~)

 

She's back in Seoul after 3 years and a month, she misses the fresh air of Korea. She's confidently walked in the airport thinking that it is just dance floor that she can rock. She pick up her phone from her pocket and answer the call. Even she doesn't saw who's calling her, she already know who she is. This person is close to her heart, a person who become her strength. 

 

"Yes Minju-yah! I'm already on Incheon Int. airport." 

 

"You want me to pick you up there? Just wait for a little bit." Minju said.

 

"It's fine Min².., I know that you're busy. You have a shoot for your upcoming drama right! I can manage myself." 

 

" Are you sure?" Minju ask again, making sure that Chaeyeon is fine.

 

" Of course.. remember I am older than you! I can manage myself, no need to worry." 

 

" Ok ok! I will hang up the call now, the shooting will start now.

 

"Ok bye Minju-yah!" 

 

"Bye Chaeyeon-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter