Fighting for the love even it's hurt

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's condo is in deepest silence when everyone already in slumber because of too much drunkess. Hyewon is sleeping in one room with Yujin. Both of them are dead tired because of liquor. While yena was taking care by Yuri. While Chaeyeon is peacefully sleeping in one room where Minju and Eunbi left them. It's already 1:30 am, but not like others who peacefully sleeping. Sakura is still widely awake.

 

Every night, Sakura can't still sleep peacefully, her eyes is widely open, her mind is awake with her and Chaeyeon's memories flooding through her entire self. 


And they both act like some strangers but their hearts know each other's but ended up broken as they drifted apart. How this day isn't exemption because the said girl is sleeping in other room. Sakura stood up from the sofa where she was lying down. She look to the person who peacefully sleeping in the bed, the innocent face of Hyewon show. How can she hurt that innocent girl?. 

 

Sakura slowly walked outside the room that she share with Kang-chan. She feel thirsty but before she go down her hearts telling her to go in one room, which is Chaeyeon's room. Her mind and heart protest, her mind telling her that she shouldn't go there, Chaeyeon is just her ex nothing more nothing less. But her heart push her to continue walking, Sakura didn't hesitate anymore. She slowly turn the knob and she saw the person who open her heart, a person who become her strength, a person who let her experience the word love and also a person who continue to broke her heart. She slowly sit in the bed, beside the sleeping dancer. Sakura slowly let her hands caress Chaeyeon's fluffy checks. And for the first time she let spilled the word that she wanted to say. 

 

"I miss you! I really do." She mumbled and together with that word her tears fell again. She just smile, smile that represents how she misses the girl, smile that no one can see, smile that only for Chaeyeon.

 

Sakura was busy memorizing Chaeyeon's face that she doesn't realize that someone watching her outside. The way, a girl behind the door look at how Sakura carefully Chaeyeon's hair, it show in her eyes how pain she felt right now. She just bit her lips, close her eyes to avoid sobbing. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(~Hyewon~)

Hyewon isn't drunk at all, she just acting to be drunk enable to get Sakura's attention but it's a big slap for her to expect a care. Sakura doesn't care about her, she see it, but she just trying her best and expect that Sakura will look at her the way she look up Chaeyeon. She scared that the day happened, the day Chaeyeon will back and take away what she owns. 2 years ago she proudly say Sakura is hers, she's too confident to assume that Sakura would love her back. Yes she owns Sakura, she claim Sakura as her girlfriend, Sakura act like what she wanted to be. But only thing Sakura can't give back to her is her heart. It's scared the hell out of her system thinking the possibility that she will lose Sakura if Chaeyeon is back. 

 

She bite her bottom lips to prevent sobbing, her tears suddenly fall. She started to feel the pain. Her heart started to shuttered into pieces. It skip a little bit like some thorn directly stab her heart. 

It goes back what she feel a years ago when Chaeyeon and Kkura still together. She visualize the past, the past that broke her a lot. If she can teach her heart to unlove the person who already loved someone else, she already did. But hearts can't be control. Feelings can easily form but it's hard to change. 

Hyewon smile bitterly when she witness how Sakura planted a soft kiss on Chaeyeon's forehead. For the last time Hyewon wipe her tears before she step back and slowly walk back in her room. 

 

This is how love do, its fascinating and you feel overwhelmed when it's come to love but it's not good for the heart. There is a limitation when it's come to love. There's a saying that don't love to much, because at the end you'll be left broken. And that's how Hyewon situation right now. She love Sakura too much and she's hurting for that.  

 

Hyewon go back in the bed where she lying down a while ago. She cover herself with a comforter. She wanted to cry but she can't. Someone might hear her and she doesn't like everyone to pity her, she doesn't want to look weak in front of everyone especially in front of Chaeyeon.

-----------------------------------------------

(Sakura)

 

Sakura wake up in the couch, she look for Kang-chan but the girl isn't on the bed. 

 

"Maybe she already at hospital." Sakura murmur.

 

She walk to fix the bed and headed to the bathroom. She need to fix herself. When she done fixing herself, she decided to go out in Eunbi's guess room. The unit is so quiet, maybe everyone is already out for work and she left alone. Sakura decided to have a breakfast in the kitchen but she stop when she saw the person who completely flattered her heart. A person who manage to make her mind like a mess, her heart also do. A person who she let go but also a person who hold her heart for a long time ago.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon was there, leaning her head in the table while groaning. It must be hangover. 

 

Sakura slowly walked inside the kitchen, she's worried."Are you ok?" 

 

Chaeyeon slowly lift her head ups." Yeah! It's just a hangover." 

 

"I buy medicine last night! You need to drink medicine to lessen your hangover." Sakura said and hurriedly run in the close cabinet. 

 

She get the medicine and walked to the fridge to get the water. "here! Drink this."

 

Chaeyeon get the glass of water together with the medicine and drink it. "Thank you" 

 

"Your welcome." Sakura answered and look towards Chaeyeon. 

 

They eye contact, it's like their eyes have magnet that attached each other. No one have courage to break that momentum, it's feel like before. Having this moment way back in their college days where the loved they share is still young. How both of them share the same sadness, lonely, fear, regrets, cries, and heartbreak. Young love isn't that too much pain, it just to much to gain, to much to bare. Young love is the sweetest thing happened for teenagers and time passed it will lead for loneliness because you both end up with heartbreak. 

Both of them avoid each other's eyes when Chaeyeon's phone rang. The younger one excuses herself to answer the call. Sakura was left in the kitchen. Last night she can't sleep well because of many things came up in her mind. But she already decided that this is the day, the day she will completely talk to Chaeyeon to sort out some things. 

There's no space for cowardice, she wouldn't be scared. This is the right time to sort out things with Chaeyeon.

Sakura started her steps to follow the younger girl. She sees Chaeyeon in the living room and it's look like she already hang up her phone.

"Chaeyeon can we talk." Even she's nervous, Sakura take courage to talk. 

The youn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter