Unintentionally hurting each other

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning!: I'm back! 

Kkuchaen show up and I feel like being in love this Valentine's day. And it's hella scared the hell out there to update this angst. Hahahha 

But I will drop this one! .

 

------------------------

Eunbi organized a reunion for them, she wanted to make Wonyoung's wish come true. Make their group complete as one. Eunbi agreed to this, she also missed them, missing their bonding as a complete one. And also she grabs this opportunity to make Sakura and Chaeyeon get the closure that was supposed to happen in the first place. She wanted them to get back together not as a lover, instead as a friend. 

 

Everyone will come, Sakura doesn't want to join but Hyewon wants to go, both of them need to attend. Eunbi also informed Chaeyeon, at first the dancer hesitated but she couldn't say no to the cute voice of Wonyoung in the background who was whining that she should come.

 

"Ok Eunbi unnie I promise that I would come to join the gang." 

 

"I will hold on your promise Chae!." Eunbi replied. The two bid a goodbye for each other. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

(Sakura~)

 

Sakura is in her home, she doesn't have a schedule for today so she decided to stay at home. And it's a big advantage to her because she had time to think, to process everything. She still can't move on, Seeing Chaeyeon again is unexpected. She meant that, seeing face off in front of her.

 

The shiver and shock is still there in her inner brain. And she didn't expect Kang-chan to act that way. 

 

Jjaeyeon! What did you do to my heart again? The doctor mumbled. 

 

Sakura breathed heavily and read some fictional book to get rid of her ex in her mind. But it looks like a book when she read this quote"Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?" - Leo Buscaglia.

 

Sakura bit her lower lips, it hit her hard,  the quote hit her heart. The pain is still there, you can't remove, you can't cure, can't repair,and also you can't forget. The pain of yesterday still lingering in her body and shocks her broken heart. Why do I feel this way? It should be over right? I should forget, I shouldn't feel the pain? I should move on. Sakura mumbled.



 

The doctor closed her eyes, holding the book tightly. The beating of her heart won't stop, and the lingering pain still there hitting her hard. This is too much to feel, this is too much to suffer and this is too much hurt for a love...



 

"Maybe it's time for me to accept that she's back, and also it's time for me to move forward and forget what happened in the past." The doctor mumbled, closing her eyes thinking what will happen in the reunion.



 

--------------------------------------------//--------/

Few members are already there, Eunbi who's busy checking their foods together with the chef of the restaurant. They prepare this to welcome Chaeyeon but the latter doesn't know anything about the surprises. Yena is there too, teasing Yuri who still amused how fancy the hall that they rent for this. Everyone decided to come early, it's still 3:30 in the afternoon.



 

"How much Eunbi unnie pay for this?" Yuri asks the duck.

 

"I don't know! Don't worry about unnie, she had a lot of money to spend for us. Haha" the duck responded and started to tickle Yuri, resulting in them running around. 

 

The two just stopped when Eunbi glared towards them, she warmed them to behave and didn't mess up everything. Yujin who just came to laugh at them. The younger puppy helps her Eunbi unnie in preparing something. 

 

"Oh! Hyewon and Sakura are here." The duck announced while pointing her finger in the entrance of the restaurant. 

 

"Hello guys!" Sakura greeted them, while Hyewon directly went to the buffet to taste the food. 

 

"Wazzup Miyawaki!" The duck greeted back. Sakura only chuckled. 

 

Eunbi calls Yujin and Hyewon. "Yujinie!! Hyewon-ah! Can you please check the karaoke we are renting?."

 

" Yes unnie." The puppy immediately follows while Hyewon nods before she catches up with Yujin who already exited.

 

"So how's life Doc?" Yena playfully questions.

 

"Still the same, work, home, and work." Sakura answered me. 

 

" You have a love life but you look stressed! Hahaha." I even more.

 

Sakura throws a tissue in Yena's face that makes the duck laugh out loud.

 

"Shut up duck!! Shut it." Sakura curses Yena who is holding her stomach, still chuckling.

 

"Why??? Still affected by Ms. Dancer's charisma?hahaha." Yena bluntly said.

 

Sakura was glaring to Yena, how can she forget her ex when everyone minute, every chance Yena always brought out the topic about Chaeyeon.

 

"Can you stop teasing me for once?" 

 

"This is the first time you gave up in the teasing game Sakura unnie. Chaeyeon is still your weakness? Aren't you?" The duck has become serious now. 

 

"Of course not! Why should she be?"

 

"Oh come on Sakura-chan, we've been buddies for more than many years. I knew everything." 



 

" Everything what?" Sakura played innocently but inside her heart she knew what Yena meant.



 

" I will tell you this once unnie! Follow your heart not your brain ok?, before everything will mess up. I gotta go, I need to help Eunbi unnie." Yena stood up from her seat. She will turn her back when Sakura holds her hand to stop her.



 

"W-What d-do you mean duck?" The doctor asked.



 

Yena launched a heavy sigh before she spoke up again. "What I mean is, you should follow what your heart says, don't let your brain take over your heart and be blinded with the truth. A truth that you still love her, you still love Chaeyeon. You and Hyewon, between the two of you. I knew that you like her as a friend. You can't even look at her the way you look at Chaeyeon. " 



 

" I will learn to love her Yena! Just wait for more time. I will love Hyewon." Sakura said, trying to convince Yena, or maybe trying to convince herself.



 

"How can you love again when you can't let go Chaeyeon? Yes! You let go of her literally but in your heart she is still there and we both know that no one can replace nor take over her spot." 



 

Sakura holds her breath, feeling confused again. " No!! Don't listen to Yena. You will learn to love Hyewon. Yena just biased towards Chaeyeon." Sakura trying to convince her Mind.



 

" Stop telling me like that.. you made me confused once again." Sakura said but she mumbled the last part.



 

" Don't hurt Hyewon, she loves you despite everything but you can't love her back. And for once stop running away, stop hurting Kang-chan and stop hurting yourself trying to stay in her armed but feeling unhappy and incomplete. I beg you, save our already broken groups before it's too late and everything will fall apart Kkura-yah." 

 

Yena walked away leaving Sakura dumbfounded. She stan for a moment that she doesn't realize that Hyewon is back.



 

(Yena~)

 

I launch a heavy sigh after the talk I've shared to Sakura-chan. I wanted to make her realize that something is off, and something is not right about her right now. We've been buddies since college and I knew what's bothering her or making her stressed. I witnessed how she felt lost, in pain, hatred and regret when both of her and Chaeyeon broke up. I wanted to comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be ok but how could I do that when she, even herself, shut the door for us. She's the kind of person who wants to keep her problems to herself. That's the differences between her and Chaeyeon. Sakura-chan is kinda introverted while Chaeyeon is open. That's why both of them click, they compliment each other's absences.

 

I witness how their love story goes well, I witness how the love made them better,  I witness how each other's presence made them complete. And I witness how happy they are.

 

Both of them are role models to every relationship. Me and Yuri look up to them. 

 

And it shocks me, us, her friends when we hear that they broke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter