Epilogue: I Love You's

ANGST 01: Time for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is Kkuchaen will end in happy ending? Or they really separated and lived their life without each other.

Uwuah!!! Kkuchaen in enozi♥️♥️

___________________________________

She already land, land to the destination that she wanted to go. She pulled her luggage out of the airport. It's already 11 pm late when she reaches Tokyo, Japan. She called a cab to send her to the hotel where she booked tonight. It's already late and she needs to rest before she flies again to Fukuoka.



 

Sakura is really tired when she reaches her hotel room. She just takes out her food so that she can eat when she reaches the hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After she ate her dinner she decided to take a half bath to relax her body. 





 

When she did bathing she decided to go to bed, lying down and making herself comfortable. She then slowly closed her eyes, a lot of things she was thinking right now. She doesn't want to leave Korea without seeing Chaeyeon again but her family also needs her. Her dad and mom were already here in Japan 3 years ago. When her family decided to go back home, she asked permission if she could stay in Korea. And her parents agreed, beside her work she is not in Japan. 



 

Japan is her home even though her heart belongs to Seoul.



 

(You are the Reason by: Calum Scott)



 

🎶There goes my heart beating

'Cause you are the reason

I'm losing my sleep

Please come back now

 

There goes my mind racing

And you are the reason

That I'm still breathing

I'm hopeless now🎶



 

Sakura feels so hopeless now. She wanted to do everything to take Chaeyeon back but how she was supposed to do that when Chaeyeon already ran, ran away from her. If Chaeyeon doesn't go somewhere, maybe right now she's doing something that she wouldn't expect that she can do as long as she makes Chaeyeon happy.  A little bit of her hope suddenly fled when Chaeyeon decided to run away. Right now she doesn't know what she felt, maybe sadness, regret or loneliness. A mix of whirlwind emotion, that's what she feels right now. 



 

🎶I'd climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

Oh, 'cause I need you to see

That you are the reason

 

There goes my hand shaking

And you are the reason

My heart keeps bleeding

I need you now... 🎶



 

She feels incomplete, she might not be crying but deep inside she feels the pain lingering in her vein through her heart. She re-visualize the moments she shared with Chaeyeon, times that they both are happy in each other's arms. How she wishes that she can turn back the time and make everything right. How she wishes that she gave Chaeyeon more her time, how she wanted to spend every minute, everyday to be with her, to be with Chaeyeon. 



 

🎶If I could turn back the clock

I'd make sure the light defeated the dark

I'd spend every hour, of every day

Keeping you safe🎶





 

She just looks blankly at the ceiling not realizing her tears slowly shed in her cheeks. Her heart already numb, numb to feel the pain anymore. Why is it so hard to be happy? why it is so hard to be free from pain. She only has one wish, to find her happiness and to be with Chaeyeon again and start over. Why it's too hard to grant that wish to her. 



 

Sakura already drowned in her deep thoughts until she fell asleep. 



 

🎶And I'd climb every mountain

And swim every ocean

Just to be with you

And fix what I've broken

Oh, 'cause I need you to see

That you are the reason, oh

(I don't wanna fight no more)

(I don't wanna hurt no more)…🎶

 

________________________________



 

The cherry blossoms wake up late because they are tired and exhausted. But she needs to move to prepare herself and to catch up with her flight to Fukuoka. She does her daily routine, taking a bath, choosing her ootd, and doing make ups.



 

For the last time, she looked up to the mirror, her eyes swollen. And thanks for the help of make ups it covers her eye bags and swollen eyes.



 

She pulled her luggage out of the hotel room, she also surrendered her hotel key before she left the hotel building. She called a cab to drive her in the airport. This day must be tiring for her, but it's ok because she will see her family now.



 

-----



 

The plane from Tokyo to Fukuoka land at

7:00 pm. Sakura never informed her family that she would go home, she wanted to surprise them. Before she decided to go home, Sakura went to the mall to buy a cake for her family. 





 

She went out holding the boxes of pizza and cake, she then rode in the cab which she rented to bring her to Hakata where the land she was born.





 

It's already her tenths sigh while looking outside the window of a cab. The place isn't familiar to her anymore, many structures built up and a lot of higher towers built in Hakata now. The city was really developed enough, Sakura thought.





 

The cab stops, and it indicates that Sakura is already home. She was nervous when she stepped outside the cab. The driver helped her to carry her luggage and put it on the floor. She suddenly feels nervous and she doesn't know why. Sakura shakily pushed the doorbell of the gate, and a guard came out. 





 

"What can I help you ma'am.?" The guard politely asks her. Sakura thinks that the guard doesn't recognize her, maybe it's a new hire.



 

Sakura will introduce herself but she didn't even say a word when a maid interrupted. 



 

"Let her in, She is Mr. and Mrs. Miyawaki's daughter." 



 

"I'm sorry ma'am." The guard was surprised and bowed her head. 



 

Sakura just nodded her head, the guard opened the gate wide enough to let Sakura in. The maid already moved her trolley. 





 

She was shaking, "Just take a breath Sa-chan.., why are you acting like that? It's just your family." Sakura is standing still in the main door of their mansion. 



 

Scared to open the door, she was already sweating. 



 

"Ma'am lets go inside." The maid spoke beside her. And Sakura goes back to her senses.



 

The main door and Sakura's palm, holding boxes of pizza, becomes tighter. 



 

"I will send your luggage to your room, Ms. Sakura. Your parents are having dinner in the kitchen right now." The maid informs her before she slowly disappears. 



 

Her heart was racing so fast, any minute it would go out from her chest. She slowly moves her feet and walks where the kitchen is. Her knees were shaking, and she even felt more nervous when she heard her ma'am laugh.



 

She holds the boxes of pizza and cake tightly, she uses her free hands to caress her chest where her heart was beating so fast. 



 

"Don't be scared! You wanted to surprise them right?" Sakura murmur. 



 

She breathes deeply before she confidently steps in the kitchen. Her smile in her face was gone. 



 

Instead of surprising her family, she's the one who surprised. Her eyes widened big, her jaw literally dropped. What's more surprising is seeing the person who you are looking for in your own house. Taking care of your own mother. 





 

She drops the boxes of pizza and everyone's attention is now on her.







 

"Jjaeyeon?" Sakura whimpered while having eye contact with the girl who was sitting there, having dinner with her family.



 

"OMG!!! Sa-chan .You didn't tell us that you're going home." Her mom ran to her. 



 

Her mom embraces her with a tight loving hug. Sakura still in surprise, she didn't blink her eyes trying to make sure that Chaeyeon is here. 



 

"You surprised us my daughter. You should tell me that you go home so that I can fetch you in the airport." Her dad added but Sakura did not pay attention to her parents who were talking to her. 



 

Instead her full attention is to the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter