Deduction - Part I

Switching Souls ~ The Unforeseen Chapter Of Jung Chanwoo's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Hi! Make sure to check out the A/N below for something very important! ^^

 

vi. Jung Chanwoo

 

The second Chanwoo opens his eyes, he could tell this isn’t his room back at the dormitory. Despite the unusual sleepiness he’s feeling, his consciousness heightens up twice as he slowly turns his head around to get a better view. His assumption is right; this is not his room. His gaming setup is gone, his dresser and the balcony isn’t inside the room but replaced with a regular small two-parts window.

 

He stays calm, lying down by the bed too soft for his own with so many stuff dolls above his head. He has one tucked safely underneath his right arm as well. What’s this? He thoughts to himself. Since when did I have a stuff doll?

 

The perplexity of the situation brings him to sit down and only then the anomaly starts sinking in. Something is definitely wrong here and he can tell even by the unusual sweet smell inside this room. He never uses any sweet-scented perfume before, nor does he has so many things inside his room that’s too neat and colorful—wait is that a makeup box he’s seeing by the shelf?

 

As he slowly moves his legs down the bed he feels something slightly move underneath his vision, just few inches below him. He gulps nervously, all senses awakening and the tingling by his neck sort of make sense now when he’s looking down. Long hair, but I have a short hair. In a slow motion he gazes down, when he takes a deep breath his chest expanding but that only makes it worst.

 

Chanwoo shrieks loudly. He doesn’t expect to see his chest so ……. Oh my goodness what’s going on?!

 

 

 

 

“Noona!!”

 

The door bursts open and Chanwoo’s shriek increases by a notch. The figure by the door also steps back, clearly surprises by his unmanly scream. His voice sounds timid but loud, a contrary to his usual deep voice. Who’s voice is this?! What’s happening to my voice?!?! Whilst Chanwoo is pondering in panic about the changes in his voice, the figure—who looks like an elementary school student starts shouting back at him.

 

“Noona, if you don’t get up now I will eat all your breakfast and spit on your drink!! Wake up you lazy woman!!!” The door is closed once again, time the loud slam resonating inside Chanwoo’s spinning head. Damn the boy surely isn’t in a good mood.

 

Chanwoo on the other hand could only sit there dumbfounded, unable to grasp whatever hell is happening at the moment. He doesn’t even get to ask who is that boy…….Gathering all the courage inside, he stands up with a hand extended to the side. But he only grasping an empty air, frowning he looks over where his hand at. He sighs, of course he won’t be able to find his phone there by his computer desk—

 

Wait, his phone. Chanwoo turns his body around, eyes scanning the entire room like a maniac but his phone is nowhere to be found. What he finds instead is another phone with different brand than him, a pink casing with obnoxious too girly keychains dangling by the edge of it. Inwardly grimacing he takes it, by a hunch uses his thumb for the fingerprint scan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter