Weird Dream - Part I

Switching Souls ~ The Unforeseen Chapter Of Jung Chanwoo's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

v. Park Saerin

 

This dream is weird. Totally odd and weird—wait, those are the same words. Anyway! Right after Yunhyeong in the dream drags her to the bathroom; the same bathroom iKON members have been showering too! To which she wonders how can she visualizes the entire bathroom in detail her brain is amazing… She is dragged away somewhere again with so many people walking around the huge place. Saerin finds herself dressed in quite a fashionable clothes; black-checkered suit with a white shirt underneath adorning along a red neon pants. It’s a bizarre combination indeed.

 

But this is not her body, its Chanwoo’s and hell yeah he is so gorgeous. Perhaps the body build and his height make up the normalcy of the peculiar fashion but truthfully saying as a person being inside the idol’s body (to which still a mystery, yet again dreams have always been mysterious) she can’t stop being awed by how amazingly handsome he looks. Lots of the stylists are praising her—him! Too. Ugh, confusing….

 

“What’s the matter, Chanu?”

 

She stops her daydreaming to the voice calling the-current-owner-of-her-body. It’s Donghyuk and dang the boy is so cute and hot. His clothes are simple; black suit and tight skinny jeans with dark leather jacket but his blonde fluffy hair is the exact contrary to the dark outfits. Yet he rocks them so well! Saerin wishes she can ogle on him, but her mind is all jumbling up with this sudden dream she can’t even think straight.

 

Well, since when one can think straight while dreaming?

 

“Nothing.” She answers in a small voice. It sounds deeper since Chanwoo’s voice is deep when he lowers the tone. Donghyuk looks taken aback. Wait, is she scaring him? She outstretches her arm to him, “I—I mean, I’m just umm…..”

 

She doesn’t even get a chance to explain, Donghyuk cuts her off. “Is it Hanbin hyung again? I told you don’t take what he said to heart. He can be quite too much when he’s mad.”

 

Her eyes blinking owlishly. What is Donghyuk saying? Chanwoo is scolded again? But why?

 

“You know, Jinan hyung is angry with Hanbin hyung. Hyung said you shouldn’t be scolded that harshly. It’s not fair.” Donghyuk keeps talking, one hand swiftly running along his pretty blonde hair. Didn’t the stylist unnie just styled it up? Won’t they get angry if he ruins them? “June did a mistake too but Hanbin hyung let him pass. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter