Morning

Switching Souls ~ The Unforeseen Chapter Of Jung Chanwoo's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Hello everyone~ I'm sorry i should update last night but suddenly my condition isn' doing good so i got to stay in bed. I hope you can understand it ^^ In the meantime, please do enjoy reading and leave some of your thoughts down below. <3

It's a short chapter but i shall make it up on next update. Thank you for everything and stay safe~

 

 

iv. Park Saerin

 

As she opens her eyes everything seems so different. The first thing she does is frowning deeply watching the ceiling she used to be waking up to every morning isn’t the ceiling in her bedroom. This one looks so different. Tilting her head to the right, Saerin’s eyes meet a …… chair? Since when a chair is there? It’s supposed to be a tall dresser where all her clothes are inside. Moreover, she doesn’t have such kind of chair in her room. This is a gaming chair?

 

Eyes exploring the side of the room until she finally snaps to the uttermost bizarre conclusion that’s powerful enough to make her sit up from the bed…..which doesn’t belonged to her.

 

In fact, the entire room isn’t hers. This is somebody else’s room although quite familiar to her. But who? Wait, how did she get here? This isn’t her house?! But she swears last night she’s sleeping in her house, on her bed!

 

Both her hands fisted up then the back of it not so gently rubbing her sleepy eyes, thinking perhaps it’s just her eyes making things up due to sleep. But after she opens her eyes, it’s all stay the same. At that moment, she notices something.

 

The hands, it’s not hers. This isn’t her hands for God’s sake!

 

And her clothes, oh God since when she would go to sleep with a short? Yet that isn’t the thing that concerns her. It’s the lower extremities of her body, long and dangly, even quite hairy (?)—although bearable. But still! The issue isn’t about the hair or how long the legs are.

 

These are not her legs!

 

The white shirt she’s wearing is not her owns! Yet the most utterly panicking thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter