Hand Touching ….. Then What?!

Switching Souls ~ The Unforeseen Chapter Of Jung Chanwoo's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

 

Do take some of your precious time to READ on this blogpost pls. TQ ^^ (no bashing, just something real hot happening here in this site nowadays)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/1296507/silence-hurts-harsher-than-criticism

 

 

iii. Jung Chanwoo

 

He hasn’t been getting enough sleep last night. Somehow today just feels off for him. As if his inkling tries to tell him that something will happen. Just something. Chanwoo doesn’t know how, what nor where does the feeling come from.

 

“You look tired.” Yunhyeong’s voice brings him out from his reverie. The older is walking beside him as they’re coming down from the lift, heading to their vans parked under the basement parking lot. They have a fan-meeting to attend today thus all the members are together with Chanwoo. A fan-meeting event then a radio broadcast with MBC until late evening. Their schedule ends by then and they can’t wait for it to come. They want to rest more, everyone has been feeling stuffed up thanks to all the hectic schedules this month.

 

Chanwoo nods along to his Yunhyeong hyung’s words, “Yeah, I can’t sleep that much.”

 

Yunhyeong giggles amusingly. “Mwo? Don’t tell me you’re nervous? This isn’t the first time we have a fan-meeting though.”

 

He sighs, not having enough energy to strike down Yunhyeong for the day. Rolling his eyes up sassily he spites back instead, “I’m not nervous. Just sleepy.”

 

“Well, try to get some rest while we’re heading there. 30 minutes ride could get you energized with a power nap.” They both climb up the black van—along with Hanbin tailing at the far back with their manager; Yunhyuk. When the leader is inside he asks for Chanwoo to sit at the back with him. The maknae one eyebrow up questioning rather innocently.

 

“Just come.” So Chanwoo just follows, not knowing what exactly the older wants to do. Chanwoo is surprised as when he sits, his head is pulled to the side resting on top of Hanbin’s shoulder. Blush creeping on his cheek.

 

“Hyung?” he asks slowly, voice even slower that Yunhyeong at the front sitting by the single seat in the middle can’t hear them.

 

“Sleep.” Hanbin instructs, even taking measures on confiscating the younger’s phone from his hand. “No phone. Just close your eyes and sleep. You need all the rest you can get.”

 

Chanwoo unconsciously pout, knowing the leader must have heard Yunhyeong and his conversation just now. Wanting to protest, Chanwoo tries to grab his phone back but Hanbin is faster. He tucks it inside his side pocket, away from Chanwoo’s prying hands. Smirking to the maknae alongside intertwining their hands. Chanwoo’s blush increasing tenfold at such gesture.

 

“Sleep.” So Chanwoo obeys, feeling quite sleepy too. All the long way to the venue—thanks to the bad traffic, his head securely tucked on Hanbin’s shoulder. He makes sure no one would disturb his maknae asleep; not even Yunhyeong in front of them giggling like a mad fan girl.

 

 

 

 

 

iii. Park Saerin

 

She has been in queue for like an hour but it worth it. Finally the opportunity for her to see iKON and Chanwoo after all these 5 years being their fans is here. Her heart’s beating fast, adrenaline coursing through her veins. Saerin tucks her hair behind her ear as she looks attentively to the stage where currently all iKON members are sitting, busy signing down their new album to the fans. Saerin is uttermost excited to see her bias at the center of the table; Jung Chanwoo, looking all handsome and gorgeous in his brown branded sweater with elegant moving hands on the posters.

 

It’s like a dream come true, watching him from afar is enough to satisfy her dream. Moreover, to stand right in front of him, talking and shaking his hands—ah she feels like dying! Exploding like an Angry Bird. She loves Chanwoo so much, everything about the maknae is so mesmerizing. His endless efforts, talents and cheeky manners; everything attracts Saerin to be his fan. She adores him so much.

 

But of course she loves all the other members too. iKON is like a lifeline for her. The group saves her from so many heartbreaks and tears, relaying her strength to continue on her days. She loves them so much. Nothing could deny her love for those 7 amazing men.

 

Now it’s her turn to get up on the stage. She’s in line with other 10 girls, equally excited like her but all appears to be calm. No one is acting up in dangerous manners to the boys and that is good enough. To come upon sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter