Weird Dream - Part II

Switching Souls ~ The Unforeseen Chapter Of Jung Chanwoo's Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Hello~ Sorry for not updating last week. ^^' The updates will be going on as usual hehehe. Hope you guys like it! Do comments and stay safe!

 

Everyone is drained out thanks to the heavy schedules when they got back to the dorm. But for Saerin, it’s beyond exhaustion. Only now she realizes, inside this dream—she still thinks it’s a dream—being and idol truly is the hardest occupation in the whole world! She wonders how all those idols could do it out there….

 

Yet it intrigues her so badly at how all the members can still be energetic. June is singing out of a sudden at the top of his lungs every 5 minutes, Bobby and Donghyuk are currently having a wrestling match on the floor with Hanbin occasionally kicking them on the while laughing like no tomorrow watching them. Jinhwan hyung, Yunhyeong hyung and she are the only one having decent attitude around meals. Dinner is just…. Chaotic.

 

But it’s iKON so what’s the fuss? They’re always chaotic.

 

“Everyone better get some rest. We got another recording tomorrow.” Leader Hanbin said as he’s standing up after his meals, stretching his body. Saerin is like a few steps away from him and she could see the tattoos by his chest thanks to the sleeveless tops Hanbin’s wearing—not to mention how loose sides’ part extending too low exposing almost half his abdomen. Damn, he’s so handsome but her bias is still Chanwoo.

 

Saerin helps Yunhyeong cleaning the place up whilst the rests are running away, especially them who lives downstairs. Throwing the empty soda cans, wash the dishes and plates. While working on it, she thinks that this dream isn’t that bad—although she’s so exhausted and her body (technically Chanwoo’s body) feels like breaking apart thanks to all those crazy schedules. Looking at the bright side, she can meet iKON, to which she has to admit she’s dying to meet. Even though this is only a dream, but she still counts it as her 2nd encounter with them.

 

“You seem quiet today, Chanu.”

 

Silence.

 

“Chanu?”

 

A shake by her shoulder as Saerin looks perplexed to her left. Her eyes grow big. Oh right, I’m Chanu!

 

“Oh! Ne hyung. I mean!—hahaha I’m sorry what are you asking?”

 

Yunhyeong’s frowning watching her, he has stopped washing the dishes. Now both hands grip the counter in worry. “I said you’ve been so quiet today. Are you alright?”

 

“Yes! Never better!” Of course she feels better. She’s living a life of an idol!

 

Which she would never want to anymore. It’s damn tirin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter