chapter 2

Hate

helloooooo, I'm back....my hand is still not in good ship but I really wanted to write...so yeah here I am... I hope you all enjoy it.... 

 

Seungcheol rubbed his head with his fingers, trying to release the tension between his nerves. He sighed, it was really hard to keep up with the current schedule he had. And worst if all he was having a writer block.

"You have written lyrics for me, what's the problem?" even though jihoon was a music major, he was in his writing class. Some stupid rule of everyone taking writing class and all.

"writing lyrics and writing a whole story is totally different." seungcheol whined.

"didn't you had something in you laptop when we last met."

"I have like 5 unfinished works,i just don't know how to finish them. There is no inspiration."

"okay, we will go and eat something to give your gears a bit of fuel."

"that's not gonna help,."

"are you sure you want to pass free food." jihoon smirked when seungcheol's eyes widened as he shuffled through his bag.

"I'm coming."

 

 

 

......

 

 

Meeting Yoon jeonghan once a day was a must, no matter how hard he tried he could never get away from him. It was like they were stuck for their whole life. But seungcheol can make his life a bit entertaining, the coffee was free anyway.

So he walked into the Other male purposely, but jeonghan had known him for a long time  too so he also made sure that his own cup was empty. Both of them looked like fool drenched in coffee. Joshua sighed and jihoon snickered, slightly surprised how much alike they were.

"what a child you are." jeonghan said.

"I can always say the same thing for you." seungcheol said, as he hit jeonghan's head with the book he was carrying and believe me when i say it was a literature book with 500 pages and a solid cover. it hurt like hell.
Jeonghan cursed, as he kicked seungcheol in his leg. Seungcheol got away, sticking his tongue out at his enemy.


"you will pay for this you bastard." jeonghan said,

"we'll see." seungcheol said, as he start waking still sticky with coffee. But satisfied, when a shoe hit straight on his back. He was glad that he had those strong muscles to protect. His smile grew wider as he bent down and pick up the shoe. Jihoon and Joshua hold their breath waiting for whatever had to come to them.

"need you shoe Cinderella?" seungcheol smirked.
Jeonghan cursed again pulling Joshua with him, and walked away with one shoe on.

"You really enjoy teasing him?"

"well it did made my day, so I guess yes."

"are you secretly in love with him?"

"what the jihoon, I was having a really good time until now. You think I love him if I'm eager to see his crying and pained face."


"nah I think you are just messed up."

"I guess I am." seungcheol shrugged, maybe he can write a page or two more today as some weird source of inspiration hit him.

 

 

 

....

 

 

Hosh:    let's hit up the party...
Cheol:   the no, I have prigect to complete.
Hosh :   Booo~ you are no fun.
Cheol :  does my life look fun to you?
Hoon:    so noisy, go talk in private chat.
Hosh:     jihoon ah tell him to come to party.
hoon:     seungcheol just go to the party.
Cheol:    Are you going?
hoon:     no
Cheol :   Wtf.
Hosh:     yessss cheol is coming.... Yesss.
Cheol:    ...... Wow

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

So there he was suddenly in the party, for no reason. Soonyoung was no where to be found, that traitor. Seungcheol thought that he might just take a few drinks and leave, he had other things to do.
He just watched people dancing and cheering loudly, there was no way he was going to have any kind of inspiration from this place. He sighed as he took another can of beer.

 

 

.....

 

 

No matter how much he hated parties, he always ended up in one anyway. Joshua asked him to come, and literally begged him. But when he came that stupid friend of his went off with someone to pool. Okay maybe joshua did asked jeonghan to come but he refused. So here he was alone, he didn't know where seokmin was probably at pool too.

Chan didn't came, and he envied him. He had his hand filed with a glass of water, to Keep him sober. He thought of going back but for that he had to go through a whole dance floor and it took him almost ten minutes to brace himself to go though sweaty moving bodies.
He really hated parties or any human contact. He walked between people and just when he was about to succeed a hand wrapped around his waist. Jeonghan froze at his place. The unfamiliar hands were slowly moving, he pushed the body away as he walked passed people, this time more quickly. But the stranger got the hold of his wrist he turned around.
The male was tall and strong and jeonghan felt weak. This can't be happening, he had to be strong for himself. So he step on the strangers feet, the other male yelped loudly, this was his chance.
He pulled away his hands and ran, bit to his fear the male ran after him to. He was in sea of people yet no one notice. He started looking for a familiar face frantically, his predator was really close when he found him. In other situations he would have killed himself before he took the step but right now it was another situation so he run.

 


.....

 

Seungcheol was on his third beer and he was suppose to leave after it, he was still scanning the crowd when he saw a man running towards him. Of course he knew right away who he was, but he didn't understand the reason why he was running, especially towards him.

When jeonghan reached him he looked pale, paler than he actually was, he was out of breath looking so scared. Seungcheol raised his brow in question when jeognahn hold his hand.
He was confused but then a squeeze followed the touch, without any words seungcheol knew what was happening.
In entire 20 years of their lives it was the third time this happened. When jeonghan would walked towards him willingly and would hold his hand, first time was when jeonghan gets bullied at junior high because of his long hair. Seungcheol beat them all till they bleed because no one can bully jeonghan except him.
And the second time was when the teacher tried to make move in him, nevertheless he met the same fate as those Bullies.
Seungcheol looked behind jeonghan and saw a male walking, he looked out of breath too.

 

What's with people and their obsession with jeonghan, he was no special, but then again it was not time for such thoughts.

"he is mine you know." the male said, seungcheol scoffed. He pulled jeonghan with their joint hand and wrapped his other hand around his waist.

"what makes you think that?" he asked.

"well I found him first." seungcheol could feel jeonghan shaking and snuggling into him trying to fade away.

"well he is no object you know."

"aren't you same, bracing him like he is an object." the man smirked and seungcheol wanted to punch him so hard.

"well at least he came to me, he ran away from you, you loser." it was a low move but he had to do because if thing got serious he knew he could get wild. And he didn't want blood on his hand, not now.

"tch.. What the hell, I was so looking forward to banging him." jeonghan flinched at the words and seungcheol lost it. He pulled joenghan aside and hit straight into the man's face. He might have thrown another one but jeonghan was shaking and pulling him away from the man, crying.

" please, " he heard. And he jut glared the man and walked away, not noticing that he had held jeonghan's hand and was dragging him, jeonghan let himself being dragged by him.
When seungcheol reached outside and cold air hit him he got his senses back. He look at his hand and instantly pulled away from jeonghan.

"when you know about your condition why the you even come to a party?"
Jeonghan didn't say anything he just lower his head, one of very few time he let seungcheol to scream at him.

"who even brought you here?"

"shua...." jeonghan voice was so small.

"you didn't tell your beloved shua that you cant go to crowded place, especially not alone. And if you came with him why are you even  alone in first place?"

"he is at pool" jeonghan looked like a child getting scolded. Seungcheol scoffed.

"wow, what kind of friends do you even make when they don't know about your condition."

"that's none of your business." jeonghan finally got some senses back as he tried to make his voice a bit strong but it came out as really small whine.
Seungcheol raised his brow. But looking at jeonghan still scared, the guy must have did something to trigger him this much.


" what did he do?"
Jeonghan was confused at first but when he got the question his just went all red and lowered his head again, eyes b with tears.

"I said that's none of your business." he said.


"bulli. But okay, don't tell me, I have no right to know anything. But do come to me all the time when you are in danger and that stupid people you call friends remain oblivious." seungcheol spat and walked back to the house. He knew better than anyone to not to leave jeonghan in such condition but he did, serves him right to treat him like that.

Jeonghan just stayed there in silence, letting the cold air to hit him and calm him down and slowly he walked away from the house going back to his dorm. even after all this he really did have seungcheol only.