Chapter 4

Hate

Hello..... I'm back... After so long.. I mean I have been trying to write this chapter for a week already but I just couldn't... I don't know why? It was like all my plans and my ideas were there I just didn't have the energy to worte them. It really took me so long to put this chapter together. And I think you all can see that this isn't the most assembled chapter here. But I hope you all like it. This story is actually getting liked by you all and I'm surprised. Thank you all for this... I ing love you all..

Ah.. Also I won't be updating my "watch me burn acrrose the sky" for a while if you all are reading that too... So yeah.. Sorry about that.. Once this is finished I will pick that up m so you all have to wait for that... Until than enjoy this.

 

 

Seungcheol still got no inspiration for his writing assignment . It was sad and frustrating. But more to that his mind was going back to mingyu. He was concerned. What if mingyu came and bother jeonghan again? And jeonghan's friends were so stupid that they might not be able to protect him. 

 

Suddenly he realize something. Why the heck was he concerned for jeonghan in the first place? 

 

He shook his head and went back to collect his things so he can drop by at jihoon's studio. One place where he actually got any ideas. But these days even jihoons studio was not working anymore. But he had no choise so he just left for the studio.

 

 

 

Maybe it was not his day, luck had literally ditched him at the cliff to die as he went in the studio and found not only jihoon but two other figures. And one was no other than Jeonghan. 

 

 

 

"what is he doing here? I'm pretty sure that our subject does not need a requirement to be in studio or am I missing something?"

 

He pointed at jeonghan as he asked question to jihoon.

 

Jihoon just sighed and jeonghan rolled his eyes. The third person who was jeonghan's friend, seokmin he remembered spoke.

 

 

 

" well I'm music major and jihoon hyung is helping me with my assignment and jeonghan hyung is just here to watch me."

 

 

 

"so he is here unnecessarily?"

 

 

 

"Oh just shut up, do your work or whatever you are here for." jeonghan spat and seungcheol glared at him.

 

 

 

Seokmin and jihoon were a little scared. Last time they saw how the duo can get literal savage with each other literally clawing one another. 

 

But there is always a surprise waiting for them when it comes to seungcheol and jeonghan. Maybe they just didn't know them enough. 

 

To their surprise seungcheol didn't say anything and went to sit on his usual spot. 

 

An Hour went by with jihoon helping a nervous seokmin, encouraging him to sing with more confidence. Jeonghan by their side the whole time supporting his friend. 

 

 

 

The only thing that bothered jeonghan was the tongue clicking that seungcheol was doing here and there. Sometimes he would groan in frustration, sometimes he would start clicking his pen or smashing his laptops keyboard. He looked like an insane person, which wasn't new. 

 

Usually jeonghan ignored the boy or leave him at his worst but right now he couldn't leave. And it irritatd him more. 

 

 

 

" the up seungcheol we are doing work here."

 

jeonghan finally snapped, he could see the jihoon and soekmin were annoyed by seungcheol antics too but too afraid to say anything. And he would do anything for his baby soekmin. 

 

"I'm doing my work too." 

 

 

 

"You are disturbing us and I can see that you haven't achieved a single thing in this past hour, might as well just quit." 

 

 

 

"i don't need your advice Yoon." 

 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and said. 

 

 

 

"don't cause trouble here." 

 

"tch you are no one to tell me what to do, this is basically my place." 

 

 

 

"well no... This is my place and you two need to leave if you are just here to cause trouble."

 

jihoon finally spoke, he might be scared of them but he was still angry. 

 

"But he is bothering me. Kick him Out." seungcheol complained. 

 

 

 

"No... You are the one who is bothering all of us." jeonghan screamed. 

 

"both of you leave." jihoon said in stern voice. 

 

 

 

"what?" 

 

 

 

"yes... Me and seokmin needs to work in a civil surrounding which you both have failed to provide." 

 

 

 

"I didn't even do anything." jeonghan whined. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry but we need space to work and a silent surrounding." 

 

 

 

"fine."

 

jeonghan said as he stood up, still feeling wronged. He gave seokmin a thumbs up, greeted jihoon and left while glaring at seungcheol who was packing his bag. 

 

 

 

When they both were outside seungcheol sighed. 

 

 

 

"we got kicked out because of you." 

 

 

 

 "what? You were the one causing the disturbance in the first place." 

 

 

 

"I just can't write anything." seungcheol mumbled. Too tired to repeat the bickering once aagin. 

 

 

 

But jeonghan Heard it. 

 

 

 

"I can help." the offer came out of no where and seungcheol was shocked. 

 

 

 

"are you looking down at me." 

 

 

 

"the no. I'm just trying to help." 

 

 

 

"You trying to help me is one of the biggest lie I have ever heard." 

 

 

 

"whatever, I was just trying to be civil." 

 

 

 

"I don't need you to be civil with me." 

 

 

 

"tch just off and rot. I hope you never get your inspiration." 

 

 

 

"yah...." 

 

 

 

But jeonghan had already left and seungcheol could only sight as he watch him walked away. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

....... 

 

 

 

 

 

" yah Yoon jeonghan why do you never call me? "

 

As soon as jeonghan picked up his phone his mother's voices screamed through the speaker. He rolled his eye. 

 

 

 

" I literally called you two days ago." 

 

 

 

"to ask me to send you more kimchi ....." 

 

 

 

"that still count as calling you." 

 

 

 

"tch what did I deserve to have such an ungrateful human as my son." 

 

 

 

"that's rude you know." 

 

 

 

"I know that's why I'm saying." 

 

 

 

"what a kind mother you are." 

 

 

 

"thank you.... Anyway I didn't call you for this drama. Have you pecked yet?" 

 

 

 

"for what?" 

 

 

 

"wow, how ignorant can you be?its the time of year where we all go to the summer house." 

 

 

 

"first of all I'm in a ing university and I don't need to go to these stupid family trips also it's not even summer." 

 

 

 

"first of all language second no one asked your opinion. Peck your things and come here so we can leave tomorrow." 

 

 

 

"tomorrow?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah to spend the weekend. "

 

 

 

" But... "

 

 

 

" No buts, your sisters are already here. Heck even seungcheol is here. "

 

 

 

" what? "

 

 

 

" You are the only one who didn't come tch I really wished I had a son like seungcheol and not you. "

 

 

 

" whatever..... I will come. "

 

 

 

He shut off the phone. Still can't belive that seungcheol went there. He groaned as he packed his clothes. 

 

For some reason his and seungcheol's family had a tradition of going to a summer house every year. And they would spend their weekend there. 

 

Seungcheol and jeonghan never had a good relationship but it didn't matter that much. 

 

Jeonghan would spend his time with seungcheol's big brothers while seungcheol would be accompanied by jeonghan's sister. 

 

Never in these past year of spending his time I summer house he had an encounter with seungcheol. They were always careful. Ignoring each others existence enjoying their own time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.... 

 

 

 

 

 

The ride to home and to the summer house wasn't any entertaining. Jeonghan slept the whole time, seungcheol was there but he couldn't care less. 

 

And now that seungcheol's mother was gone jeognahn mother and sisters were now more affectionate towards him and his bother. 

 

But especially him because he was the youngest. 

 

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes, losing his mother was really tragic but getting this much care just irritates jeonghan too much that's why he didn't even bothered to look. And just slept. 

 

 

 

 

 

..... 

 

 

 

"so, jeonghan and seungcheol will get one room." 

 

 

 

"what?" 

 

"why?" 

 

 

 

They both said in unison and then proceed to glare at each other. 

 

 

 

"well because sejong (jeonghan's sister) have her boyfriend over so they are sharing one room and chanyeol (seungcheol's bother) also have his girlfriend over so there goes another room. You both need to share it and I hope you two are mature enough to not to kill each other for two day. "

 

 

 

Needless to say that they both didn't have any choice. The good thing about them was that they both were not total idiots. They knew how to stay in line, well most of the time, because punching each other time to time is still out of line. 

 

So they didn't say anything just went to the designated room. They silently chose each sides, glad that they could agree that jeonghan would go to right whole seungcheol would go to left. And put their bags there. 

 

Jeonghan left the room after changing into his trunks, he had plans to stay in pool the whole day, or atleast as long as his mother allowed him to. 

 

 

 

Seungcheol went outside. The house was in between hills so that was a great scenery provider and a good place for hiking. So he went out with jeonghan's other sister jihyo who unlike her brother was not lazy and was really found of athletic stuff perfect match for seungcheol. 

 

 

 

The whole day both boys didn't see each other except when it was time for lucnh and then at dinner. 

 

 

 

The night came earlier than jeonghan expected, he groaned in announce as he remembered that he had to spend his night with seungcheol in the same room. When he came to his room he found seungcheol busy with his assignment in his laptop. 

 

This was good, he can always ignore other's presence and go to sleep. 

 

And he did, except half an hour later when the clock strikes ten the noises starts pouring form the next room. 

 

Seungcheol couldn't hear because he had his earphones on but jeonghan looked perplaxed.

 

hearing the moans of his own sister is not something you want even if you live a life hundred times. He sighed. The noises were getting louder and louder. He searched his headphones but to his dismissal he remembered that seungcheols brother had borrowed them and can't have them right now since the later might be asleep. 

 

He stayed for five minutes but his patience wore thinner as the voices grew louder by each minutes he cursed and stood up and went to the other side of the room

 

He had no choise. not only seungcheol had earphones his part of the room was also protecd from the moans since it was far away from the opposite wall. 

 

Jeonghan slumped himslef on the bed, the moans were still there but muffled and he can keep up with that. 

 

But now there was another problem. Seungcheol gave him a look and stopped doing what ever he was doing. 

 

 

 

"what?" he asked curtly. 

 

"I don't have my headphones and my sister is having in the next room and I would rather die than to hear them so hear I am." 

 

Seungcheol looked at him amused. 

 

"so coming next to me is equal to dying?" 

 

"what do you think?" jeonghan asked, he was already sleeping. His eyes were closed he was sitting next to seungcheol with a very prominent distance between them. 

 

"you might have a cramp if you sit here the whole night, don't blame me in the morning." 

 

 

 

"whatever." jeonghan was really sleepy but before he could sleep another series of moans started to pour out, this time they were form the seungcheol's side of wall. 

 

 

 

"what the hell." seungcheol cursed. It was seungcheol's bother. 

 

"why the they give us the room between two married couple... What the .. I just wanted to sleep." jeonghan whined. And of course he can't sleep like this especially when the people behind such lewd voices were no other than his own relatives. 

 

 

 

"I'm leaving." jeonghan said as he stood up, seungcheol didn't say anything he was still too shocked. 

 

 

 

Instead of going towards the door jeonghan opened the window. And jumped outside. They were in the ground floor anyway. 

 

He knew he can't use the door becuase his mother would be outside and he seriously don't want to be questioned and he definitely don't want to answer the questions. 

 

The house was surrounded by greens and trees it might looked beautiful in the morning light but it was really spooky in the night. 

 

 

 

But he wasn't that scared and he actually found a big tree with a bench underneath it. 

 

It was really uncomfortable but still be tweet than those moans he heard back in his cosy room. 

 

The night wasn't that chilly and the atmosphere was okay, he can fall asleep. He just need to sacrifice his back and might wake up with a back pain. Still better than moans. 

 

He was almost asleep on the bench when he heard the rustle. He wasn't scared as he already knew who it was. 

 

Seungcheol slumped down in the bench, still a great deal of a distance between them like always. 

 

"guess your earphones didn't help you there." jeonghan mumbled. Seungcheol didn't say anything. He had brought his laptop and was now staring at the screen. 

 

 

 

"You know I can aways help you." jeonghan said it again. 

 

 

 

Seungcheol sighed. 

 

 

 

"I don't need your help, I can do it myslef" 

 

"then why you are still not done when the deadline in only a week away." 

 

 

 

"that's none of your concern, why are you so interested anyway." 

 

 

 

"I just don't want to go to next semester with knwoing I won't have a Choi seungcheol to beat in scores." 

 

 

 

"I'm not failing the ing semester." 

 

 

 

"at the pace you are going, you certainly are." 

 

And then the silence took over them, for how long jeonghan couldn't count. He was asleep and was awake he didn't even know that. And then seungcheol said. 

 

 

 

"You know I do have a story." 

 

Jeonghan didn't say anything. 

 

 

 

"it's about two souls who hate each other but some how they always end up together. It's insane they want to get away but they are bound, bludn by chains." 

 

 

 

"that sound like us." jeonghan sound amused. 

 

"becuase it is." 

 

 

 

"why don't you submit that. I'm sure you have a very good detailed thing there." 

 

 

 

"I don't want to." 

 

 

 

"why?" 

 

 

 

"it's my story, it's my secret. I don't want to share it." 

 

 

 

"don't forget I'm there too and the fact you wrote me without my permission is a crime." 

 

 

 

" You don't deserve to complain." 

 

 

 

"that's rude." 

 

 

 

"just shut up, you are already half asleep." 

 

 

 

And jeonghan really was asleep. 

 

Seungcheol wonder if he would ever remember this conversation or not. He hoped he won't remember it. 

 

And it didn't take him long before he himself was asleep too.

 

 Also... Do visit my Twitter time to time... I cry about my Ao3 fics there... Lol... I also have a lot of tiwtter aus as well if you all want to read :)