chapter 7

Hate

GOOD DAY POEPLE...I AM JUST HAPPY TODAY......THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE FOR THIS...IT'S KINDA SAD TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER....AND YEAH IT WAS A GOOD JOURNEY... HAVE FUN.

Break the chains

 

That's what jeonghan planned on doing but he didn't know how to work on that.

 

"hey, how do you break up with someone."

 

"eh.... Break up... You have a boy friend?" Joshua raised his brow at him looking all curious and surprised.

 

"i don't have a boy friend, you should know that. I mean break off... I don't even know what kind of friendship I have with him."

 

"with who?"

 

"with seungcheol."

 

"You want to break up with seungcheol?"

 

"now you put it this way it's making it a bit weird."

 

"it is weird, aren't you enemies..? Of you want to breakup up with your enemies? than it means you want to be friends?... You want to be friends with seungcheol?"

 

"where the do you even get this stupid idea from? no... I just don't want to see him.. Like no contact and all."

 

"But you do this all the time."

 

"But then I always end up meeting him."

 

"just ignore him."

 

"how the am I suppose to ignore him if he is annoying."

 

"then you can't break up with him." Joshua said as matter of factly.

 

" it."

Jeonghan groaned he didn't know that breaking chains would be this hard.

 

 

.....

 

 

 

"so you have finished the assignment."

 

"yes. But I'm not sure about the ending."

 

"ending?"

 

"yes..."

 

"can I look at your work."

 

"I'll send it to you and can you please submit it because I can't and have some work to do."

 

"it's your assignment."

 

"I know."

 

"okay."

 

 

......

 

 

" with this breaking chains, what the hell are you doing here?"

 jeonghan looked at seungcheol who followed him to the police station when he was going to report the file against mingyu. 

 

"well I'm a most important witness you know." 

Jeonghan can't even deny that fact. But he was angry, why does it have to be seungcheol all the time? Why do seungcheol even know. Mingyu in first place? Why does he know so much about him?

 

He hated it so much but he can't do a single thing against it. They filed a report with whatever evidence they could provide. 

 

"You know, I have decided to break chains." 

 

"break chains?" 

 

"yes. I'm just tired to be with you, we are getting no where." 

 

"we never started journey together in the first place." 

 

"I know, and what ever is happening with our lives it's just making me mad and confuse so I'm breaking chains." 

 

"I don't think I have a right to tell you anything, do as you please"

 

Jeonghan wanted to be happy, listening to the fact that seungcheol actually don't care and he can break chain with out any regret. But there was something inside his heart telling him that it wasn't right, something is not right and it's all going to change. 

 

..... 

 

 

Seungcheol's story was so good that it surprises jihoon, he read it three times and in his fourth time he started to understand what it actually meant. 

 

 

 

they walked side by side, never looking at each other but feeling other's presence. It was odd yet satisfying. Words couldn't be shared with in them, because they hated each other but they couldn't be separated. 

Was it because they were chained?

Or it just they were so used to each other that they forgot about chains... We never know.

 

 

Jihoon liked the flow of how those two souls lived but story went to an abrupt ending with one soul finally breaking the chains and running away. It pained jihoon, he didn't like the ending and looking at seungcheol and jeonghan now he could feel what it actually meant. 

These two souls didn't even know what they should be doing instead of running away. So he opened the edit area and started writing. 

 

 

'I'm leaving, with these chains, I'm breaking.'

 

'do as you please, I don't have any attachment to you.' 

 

'good bye.' 

 

 

And that's how the story ended so jihoon added. 

 

 

 

and then he left, ages went by the soul didn't find happiness. 

 

'why's that.' he asked. 

 

'meybe because you left what you desired.' 

 

'I desired no one.' 

 

'you did. it was him' 

 

'how is this even possible, I loathed him' 

 

'did you ever seen him up close.' 

 

'I spent hundred of years with him"

 

' in his eyes. '

 

' no. '

 

' you were suppose to look at him ,talk to him to know him, the chains were biding you physically. And you were suppose to bond mentally. But you broke the chained. '

 

' I hated him'

 

'did you?' 

 

'I didn't?' 

 

'chains weren't there in the first place, you were  born to be together. You were soulmates.' 

 

'I....' 

 

  "be together, that's what was written for you, happy or sad that was your choice. '

 

' all those years and we chose sadness. '

 

' yes... It was you own mistake. Now go. '

 

' do I have time? '

 

' the eternity is yours. '

 

 

 

Jihoon smiled as he typed of the ending ready for it to be submit. He hoped that the in real life souls would be able to get the message. 

.... 

 

 

Exams came, and went by, semester ended and there were two months of semester break. What a bliss. 

And when semester started jeonghan made sure to avoid seungcheol For some reason it was odd, he knew he hadn't involved seungcheol any deeper into his life and seungcheol was just someone who watched from side lines. But boy he was wrong. 

He learned that he was used to seungcheol sitting across him but now he himself made sure he can't see seungcheol so he changes his seat. It was weird and than after getting full scores in test he didn't mock seungcheol for getting one less point and he had to put so much effort into doing that. 

He realized that it was him who always initiated the conversations between them. Even if they were insults. 

And it made him go crazy. 

 

"okay I checked your assignment and they all are so good, but I really liked seungcheol's story, especially the ending." 

 

And jeonghan didn't know the story ended and he realized he never knew it because it wasn't complete when he got it. And the urge to walked unto seungcheol demanding the copy was really hard to suppress. 

So it was him, all those years it was him who took seungcheol as for granted. Walking towards him demanding things. Asking for help and getting helped. 

And this made him so mad at himself. Because of his attitude he now didn't know how to live without him anymore.