chapter 5

Hate

hellooo.....how are you all? I am still suprised that you all are reading this.... anyway this chapter might have mistakes and i am really sorry about it. also...i would love to if you all talk to me about my fics and all....ahh one more thing...im so sorry if i don't reply to your comments...i really really don't know how to respond ...im sorrry...but i love you ALL..

ENJOY

 

Next day came in a blink, Jeonghan opened his eye and it was already morning. He was still sitting on that bench. His surrounding was now beautiful rather than creepy aura it emit last night.
Jeonghan stretched himself, his back hurt like hell. He cursed at his sister for ruining his previous night. It was suppose to be a vacation and yet he was tired and was having back pain.
Seungcheol was no where to be found and Jeonghan didn't focus on that since he knew that the other male had already gotten up and left early.

When he went back to the summer house no one was up, he looked at the clock and it was 7am of course no one was up. It was suppose to be a vacation and everyone was resting. He went back to his room and saw seungcheol already sleeping on the bed.
His blood boil looking at the sight of it. Seungcheol could have woken him up when he was leaving. He would not have a pained back and mosquito bites all over his body.
He groaned and kick seungcheol on his back. Seungcheol whimper in his sleep but didn't do anything further.  Jeonghan cursed himself for being this weak.
There was no point of him going back to sleep, so he took a shower and went outside again. This time he saw his mother in the lounge. She gave him a questioning look but he refused to answer. Too angry to form any word.
And thus his whole day went bad, he was angry and no one noticed. Seungcheol acted like nothing happened. He wanted to confront his sister for such behaviors but he was too ashamed to that. In conclusion Jeonghan hated coming here.
The only positive outcome this trip gave him was that now he knew what seungcheol was working on and he can focus on that to bother seungcheol even further.

......

 

"how was the trip?"

"hmm... Good... I guess." jeonghan mumbled.

"what do you mean." seokmin asked as he stuffed his face with his burger.

"nothing much happened, I spent the whole day in pool and spent the night outside with mosquitoes because my sister was having next room. "

Joshua choked on his drink.

 

"what?"

"what."

"anyway shua, are you coming with me to my dorm? It's getting late and I really really don't want to home alone." it might not be showing but Jeonghan was really scared with the fact that a certain bully named kim mingyu was outside and still lurking.

"I'm so sorry Han I can't..... I have to take my mom some where and it can't be delayed. We have already delayed it enough. "

" Oh its okay, what about you soekmin?"

"hyung I would love to... But I have a recording session with jihoon hyung and I can't be late." seokmin pout and jeonghanforgive. He really can't do anything about it.

"it's okay, I'll go alone."

"I'm sorry."

"don't be."

......

 

It was 7pm and jeonghan didn't know how it turned this late. Why there stupid teacher had to take his class this late.
And now it was so late and dark and no one was there with him since they all had work.
He wasn't scared to walk alone of anything but ever since he had an encounter with mingyu he was scared. He didn't want to confront his past nightmares again.
Half way to dorm and everything was fine, but his luck didn't last longer.

"finally I got to meet you alone" he heard a voice, it sent shiver down his spine. How much he hated this voice, especially when it was an octave low raising all the red flags.

Jeonghan. Ignored the man who was just behind him and tried to walk faster, but to his disappointment he was pushed against the wall.
Mingyu's face was just few centimeters apart and the smile in his face made jeognahn felt weak. He was so scared.

 

"let... Go.." jeonghan tried to push him away.

But mingyu had always been with more strength so he didn't even budge.

"Short hair suits you." mingyu said as his fingers trailed in jeonghan's hair. Jeonghan let out short breathless scream. He hated how he was in similar situation as last time. how he was held by those people, bleeding when mingyu came to him and grabbed his hair, proceeding to cut them. he hated how mingyu's fingers were now holding his hair again in the same way like last time. his eyes burn with tears. 

"let go." jeonghan sobbed. He hated how there was no one to help him, he hated how he was so useless and so defenseless. He hated it so much.

"You look so good in them, I'm glad how i made such good decision to cut your hair." mingyu said, Jeonghan felt sick. mingyu's fingers traveled from jeonghan's roots to his ear, to his chin. Making Jeonghan look up and their eyes met.
Jeonghan wanted to die. He shut his eyes close he didn't want mingyu to see the fear in his eyes and fuel his ego.

He needed help, he knew he can't help himself. Mingyu's whole weight was on him and he felt like he was suffocating. He wished seungcheol was there. He despise that idea but he knew it was better than being with mingyu. He needed to run he needed to help himself.

"so did you miss me whole I was gone." mingyu whispered against his ears. Jeonghan shivered.
He needed to be strong and with all strength in his body he pushed mingyu, but it wasn't that strong as mingyu only stumbled a little. Jeonghan knew he can't run towards his dorm because mingyu was just standing there and his dorm was still far. So he run to The only place he could run to and he did.
Mingyu shouted and towards him, he hated how there was no one to help him. He was glad when he saw that building, he was never there before but he knew the address. His mother would always send him more things to send it to him so he knew the address.
3rd floor
Just there.
Mingyu caught up with him as he held his hand and pulled him, he tried to push mingyu again but this time mingyu was prepared.
Mingyu pulled him with one hand and a fist came into contact with jeonghan face.
It hurt like hell,but he endured it.
He pulled and tried to run away again, but mingyu's grip was really strong on his wrist.

" where are you going? I waited all these year for this and you are still seungcheols ?"

Jeonghan felt disgusted. Tears well up in his eyes, his lips were bleeding. Only a small of energy was left so he tried one last time. He pushed mingyu and ran again. Running was what he was best in so he did his best.
He ran, he knew once he is in the premises of building he would be safe and he was. Once he entered the wall of building and there were people mingyu stopped and just glare at him.
Jeonghan only had one option and he walked towards the 3rd floor.

3rd floor

12th apartment.

 

He knocked, he knew he was going to pass out any second and when he saw seungcheol's shocked face in front of him he knew he was safe

 

.....

 

 

Seungcheol didn't know what was happening as he dragged jeonghan unconscious body inside his apartment, he didn't want to get suspicious glances from his neighbors so he took jeonghan inside.
When he put jeonghan on his couch he saw blood. he panicked but then he saw the lip cut and stop. not only his face was bruised and cut , there was traces of tears as well.
With the amount of sweat and rapid heart beating it looked like he went through a run. The blood was coming out of the bruise and the cut and it was really concerning. He examine for more injuries but didn't found any.
He didn't know what happened but he was angry at joenghan to let this happens to him.

.....


Jeonghan woke and found himself in unfamiliar surrounding. But in an instant he knew whom it belonged to. The apartment gave too much of seungcheol's vibe that it actually annoyed him. The soft blue wall, the light cream curtain and very few but decent decoration all screamed seungcheol.
He didn't got time to explore more as seungcheol himself appeared in front of him..

"care to explain."

"mingyu." jeonghan  said

"You need to consult police and charge him as your stalker with the addition of violence too."

"I'll do it later."

Seungcheol raise his brow in question.

"he is still outside, I don't wish a death you know."

seungcheol walked towards the window, they were on 3rd floor but they could still see mingyu lurking outside. it made Jeonghan shiver.

"spend the night and leave in morning." seungcheol said in his cold voice and, handing him the blanket and let for his room. Jeonghan watched him and he knew that he had not right to complain so he didn't say anything.
He then felt his face and found a band aid on his left cheek and some ointment on his lips.
Seungcheol might have put them while he was still unconscious.

Lights were off, seungcheol was gone and jeonghan as left in dark with only moon light illuminating the place. He sit there, in the couch looking the sky (as much as it was visible) wrapped around his blanket. Thinking when will he ever find a person who would take care of him and love him.